Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Holy shit I want to die

allDead

allDead

Silver
-
I am so miserable ALL OF THE TIME, I'm physically sick ALL OF THE TIME, nothing ever gets better or even improves. I can't do this anymore I can't I can't I can't do it. My life is a total, swirling nightmare. My fucking back hurts like shit.
I wake up for work with a headache, shit my guts out due to stress, and wonder about and fret over what the fuck misery that I can't avoid I'll need to endure that day. I feel agitated and feverish all of the time, unless I drink, and sometimes even when I drink myself into a stupor. I'm losing my mind you guys.

I am so miserable ALL OF THE TIME, I'm physically sick ALL OF THE TIME, nothing ever gets better or even improves. I can't do this anymore I can't I can't I can't do it. My life is a total, swirling nightmare. My fucking back hurts like shit.
I wake up for work with a headache, shit my guts out due to stress, and wonder about and fret over what the fuck misery that I can't avoid I'll need to endure that day. I feel agitated and feverish all of the time, unless I drink, and sometimes even when I drink myself into a stupor. I'm losing my mind you guys.
Accept the LDAR and find peace

:p

This seems to be a common side effect of trueceldom and wallowing in the bitter truth of the blackpill; another reason why so many copers and fellow subhumans turn to the bluepill and begin rabidly hounding after us, refusing to accept the brutal inherent nature of foids... :society:

Unless you have some sort of affliction or disease you haven't mentioned causing this. :feelshehe:

Yes, in that boat too. I don't think people like us should exist, what's the point of it. Just pain and suffering.

its ok. I want you to die too :)

Im sick too all the time man
Fuck this life

Soon we will all be free