Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Holy shit. I called a business acting like I would cancel them over a hate crime and they freaked. Black people are fucking privileged blackcels GIH!.

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
@werty1457 @Sparrow's Song and other people (no accounts here to verify though) were there to verify. I called up the IT females rock climbing gym (this isn't an IT thread but context matters) pretending to be not the victim but a friend of a black woman who got called a "nappy headed cotton picker" at the rock climbing gym (I presumed she worked there which I do not believe she does).

The person on the line at the rock climbing center was fucking SCARED. I felt the fear in his voice, and I didn't even have a black voice nor was I the person claiming to be victimized. He felt fucking FEAR. He instantly gave me his bosses Email account and was grovelling to me. "This is a very very serious issue and our company will not tolerate such actions" "I will give you my boss's email account direct this to him I will let him know you are emailing, this is severe". He was so afraid of the nigger BLM mob destroying his entire establishment. It was insane. Black people have so much fucking power these days even one phone call from a white ally shakes them to their boots, and imagine if a black person did it.

THIS WAS A BASELESS ACCUSATION THAT I HAD NO PROOF IN, I WASN'T EVEN THE PERSON IN THE ACCUSATION TO BE VICTIMIZED. I HAD NO PROOF OF THESE CLAIMS AT ALL.

If you're black do not try denying that society is now in your favor. It is. Use it. Call out the most PC woke white liberals as racist, say that one time years ago they called you something. I guarantee it will end their entire life. It's absolutely insane. I am thinking about painting myself black with red lipstick around my mouth or something and just demanding things at this point.

If you are black and live in a liberal area use this shit. You are literally a mini-king. White liberals are defenseless and you can very easily take advantage of them. We have seen it where white liberals give black people money for "slavery". This shit is legit and if not a way to ascend atleast a way to moneymaxx.

Last edited:
Privileged niggers

water is wet
Why dont niggers here use this. They might be right wing but right wing nignogs can use it against left wing soyboys. I don't think I will forget the tone of the rock climbing guys voice when I said his place did a hate crime.

Yes. I agree. If you are ethnic, make yourself look more ethnic, and start demanding things. Mayos, especially the coastal, urban, progressive, highly educated ones have no moral or ideological defenses left. TAX THEM. Extract resources, respect and sex from system. Get whatever you can.

Whitecels are such corny weirdos.

Remember folks, black lives matter

They even invaded my dreams. This BLM terror must stop. :feelsUnreal::feelskek:

kekd and lold

Post recordings or larp

Post recordings or larp
I @ted people to verify it. I was in a discord VC

I also have the bosses gmail as proof too :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:.

Niggers here are too low IQ to use this but I will. I'll record myself calling a dominos one day or something and accusing them of a hate crime. I have to check the laws if it counts as extortion (Pay me money I won't cancel you) or slander but I'll do it.

I @ted people to verify it. I was in a discord VC

I also have the bosses gmail as proof too :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:.

Niggers here are too low IQ to use this but I will. I'll record myself calling a dominos one day or something and accusing them of a hate crime. I have to check the laws if it counts as extortion (Pay me money I won't cancel you) or slander but I'll do it.
MJ giphy

Meanwhile people get a free pass to insult Islamic people and no one bats an eye. This is why I hate cumskins and niggers.

high IQ observation.

Blacks have earned that fear after centuries of oppression

Niggers and women have achieved saint status in western countries.
Because white nations are so developed they project that project that niggers and foids have similar sense of community and duty. Meanwhile they take advantage of every single thing in the system before abandoning it to suck the resources of somewhere else.
The only people who like niggers are those who do not have daily contact with them. And by niggers I mean the nigger culture in USA where they act as horrible as possible to appear though or thug or whatever bullshit thing they think is cool.

I wouldn't have made threads about it here until after some results. Now IT will dox her just to call her boss and say you were trolling.

I wouldn't have made threads about it here until after some results. Now IT will dox her just to call her boss and say you were trolling.
She doesn’t work there. It wasn’t her boss.

most brick and mortal / retail stores will close over shit like this

tech and amazon.com will rule all

EB3B4F0C 485B 4B79 A38B 2730D42ABC54

not in germany nigga

Wtf happened to the video

Didn't get to watch ot

jfl cope ethnics get special treatment in Saudi Germania today.
yeah the refugees maybe
not actual german citizens though
CBC0FB20 29E5 48C6 BA57 DFF58B267DE6

Just watched

Lol at redneck OP. Over for voicecels

it means im german retard :feelsseriously::feelswhat:

jfl at subumans thinking they're better
jfl@ a nigger calling me subhuman.
If you are raised by wolves, does that make you a wolve yourself? If I am raised by Tutsi, does that make me a Tutsi myself? No, of course not because ethnicity is divided by race, Afrika den Affen.
NichtinderHitlerjugend

Ey yo where my reparations at, I'm finna burn dis bitch to tha ground mothafucka. I'm holla at my brothers & sistas from another mother & wreck yo bidness foo'.

Humans are all garbage

@werty1457 @Sparrow's Song and other people (no accounts here to verify though) were there to verify. I called up the IT females rock climbing gym (this isn't an IT thread but context matters) pretending to be not the victim but a friend of a black woman who got called a "nappy headed cotton picker" at the rock climbing gym (I presumed she worked there which I do not believe she does).

The person on the line at the rock climbing center was fucking SCARED. I felt the fear in his voice, and I didn't even have a black voice nor was I the person claiming to be victimized. He felt fucking FEAR. He instantly gave me his bosses Email account and was grovelling to me. "This is a very very serious issue and our company will not tolerate such actions" "I will give you my boss's email account direct this to him I will let him know you are emailing, this is severe". He was so afraid of the nigger BLM mob destroying his entire establishment. It was insane. Black people have so much fucking power these days even one phone call from a white ally shakes them to their boots, and imagine if a black person did it.

THIS WAS A BASELESS ACCUSATION THAT I HAD NO PROOF IN, I WASN'T EVEN THE PERSON IN THE ACCUSATION TO BE VICTIMIZED. I HAD NO PROOF OF THESE CLAIMS AT ALL.

If you're black do not try denying that society is now in your favor. It is. Use it. Call out the most PC woke white liberals as racist, say that one time years ago they called you something. I guarantee it will end their entire life. It's absolutely insane. I am thinking about painting myself black with red lipstick around my mouth or something and just demanding things at this point.

If you are black and live in a liberal area use this shit. You are literally a mini-king. White liberals are defenseless and you can very easily take advantage of them. We have seen it where white liberals give black people money for "slavery". This shit is legit and if not a way to ascend atleast a way to moneymaxx.
you shoud have recorded it, i thought that postmaxx prank call was hilarious.

But on topic ye ethnics and women have a lot of privileges.

Black = privileged Gods
White = oppressed

you shoud have recorded it, i thought that postmaxx prank call was hilarious.

But on topic ye ethnics and women have a lot of privileges.
I recorded one of me calling target. At the end I hailed black superiority and she was ok with it.