Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Holy shit chad posts 1 minute videa of his face staring at camera and get half a mill views. Every girl is thirsting in comment section.

Sneir

Sneir

ALL MY POSTS ARE LITERARY FICTION
★★★★★
It's so fucking over. Every girl wants chad and chads are like 1/10000.
Each of us need to hit on 10000 girls before getting a match.
You can literlley post the secret to create a nuclear bomb, how to be invisible, or how to make a million dollar in a day but roasties would rather watch chads face then any of that.
How bad does he mog you jfl i am jumping off the ledge

Read the comment section if you dare, it's more suicide fuel then all my threads combined

his content is his face, jfl at him showing of his side profile at 0:24

Anthony1

Anthony2

Anthony3

Anthony4

why are you copy pasting threads out of the must read lol

BECAUSE I AM ON ILLEGAL STUFF FROM ILLEGAL MOTHERFUCKING SOURCERS BITCH WITHOUT TOOTH BITCH CALL THE COPS ON ME YOU FUCKING SNITCH I AM THIS FORUM TOP 1 SINCE OLD ROTTEN BASTARD IS GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

I TAKE ALL FED CRIMES ON ME AND YOU GIVE ME THE POWER REAL DEAL BIAAATCH SNIAAATCH NIGGA FROM ARIZONA ALABAMA SWEETHOME SNITCH NIGGA FUCKING PEDO BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back