Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy shit, brocels. A dog just licked my stacy coworker’s entire face, white foids are crazy about dogs.

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
You know how every guy has those select few foids at his job that he likes to dream about having sex with?..

One Aryan blue-eyed stacy just allowed a German Shepherd dog to lick her on the lips.

A customer brought their service dog, a big-ass German Shepherd, and the stacy went over to pet it, and the dog licked her entire face.

She just accepted it, and drank some water after.

Here I am a 31-year-old kissless virgin…

@Rotter

Foids are certainly subhuman.
Hey, have you seen a user with an avatar of a white foid with a dog standing behind her? I want to tag him in this post, but I don’t know his username.

German Shepherds know a good white Aryan toilet when they smell one, that dog did not hesitate to lick that foid’s face.

That’s why as a grown man, I am extremely blackpilled, because I know there is no point in trying to become obsessed with a foid when she is thinking about dog dick.

It’s funny, because I was staying smooth and collected all throughout my shift. Although, after that dog licked her on the lips, I couldn’t help but to keep laughing on the inside.

We are not talking about licking the foid on her chin, that dog went in for the kill.

@Simba @LeFrenchCel @AsakuraHao @B/W muttcel @Stoopiding1 @Emba @Govid_Dorious @Rotter

I don’t hate dogs.

I am jealous of dogs, because I’ve been mogged my entire life by them.

What she did was beastiality pretty much.
Yeah, I know sometimes it happens with people’s personal dogs - but, she didn’t know that dog!

View: https://youtu.be/W4fx7gE2pGg

The thing I love about Muslims the most - is that they do not humanize dogs. Think about it - all the images coming out of Gaza, ask yourself “have you seen one dog?”

We are so lucky dogs aren't able to impregnate human foids

Someone here did the math and statistically about 14% of foids who have large male dogs have had sex with it at some point.

And this is what she does in public with the dog.

I let you imagine what would happen if no one saw her.

And this is what she does in public with the dog.

I let you imagine what would happen if no one saw her.
Yes, I could never marry a foid who was a dogtard. I like animals, however, the jealousy would destroy the marriage.

I can't even read manga right now, I am so upset that foid allowed that fucking dog to lick her on the lips. I want to choke her in Minecraft. It hurts to see dogs getting more action than I could dream of. And I'll never forget how she just drank some water as if to wash the dog saliva down.

I know, I'm being outrageous - well fuck you Dr.Phil! I am a kissless 32-year-old virgin, and I had to see that shit today while wageslaving! I hate foids!

It's like the math does not compute.

Alright, so I need to work on my personality - yet foids are fucking dogs. I have "nothing to offer", yet foids are fucking dogs. I went to my senior prom alone, yet foids are fucking dogs.

This is why I turned my back on Christianity.

Young Kakashi

The dogpill is a painful pill to swallow. A dog can start humping a random foid, the foid will start laughing and nothing will happen, but if a sub-5 male did the same, he'd be facing jail time. It's fucking brutal knowing that toliets would willingly fuck a dog than a sub-5 :feelsrope:

You know how every guy has those select few foids at his job that he likes to dream about having sex with?..

One Aryan blue-eyed stacy just allowed a German Shepherd dog to lick her on the lips.

A customer brought their service dog, a big-ass German Shepherd, and the stacy went over to pet it, and the dog licked her entire face.

@Rotter
That whore deserves rabies

@Rotter
Deep fry that puppy.

The thing I love about Muslims the most - is that they do not humanize dogs. Think about it - all the images coming out of Gaza, ask yourself “have you seen one dog?”
Dogs are eaten because of the famine.

It’s funny, because I was staying smooth and collected all throughout my shift. Although, after that dog licked her on the lips, I couldn’t help but to keep laughing on the inside.

We are not talking about licking the foid on her chin, that dog went in for the kill.

@Simba @LeFrenchCel @AsakuraHao @B/W muttcel @Stoopiding1 @Emba @Govid_Dorious @Rotter
brutal

white girls fuck dogs

Dog gets more action than all of us jfl.