Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Holy shit, Brazilian Sigma is my number one fan

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
He will probably start a Mainländerfanclub soon :feelskek:

congrats fren, but tbh it's pathetic because while normies are having best time of their lives, we incels (cuck tears and incels.co) shit at each other while rotting. fml:cryfeels:

congrats fren, but tbh it's pathetic because while normies are having best time of their lives, we incels (cuck tears and incels.co) shit at each other while rotting. fml:cryfeels:
:feelshaha:

bro that's too real
:feelsrope:

It's really sad when you put it like that tbh :feelsrope:

He knows your Brazilian so he targets you.
He will hunt you down alongside BOPE.

Wouldn’t it be funny if he lived next door to you

Statusmogs me from Recife to Acapulco.

He posted a thread I made a year ago.

look at my post count on the screenshot. He didn't save my thread, forgot about it and then decided to post it now. The dude is literally reading every thread on this forum. He spends more time here than any member of the forum.

Last edited:
It would tbh, but he says he lives in SP, so it isn't possible. Unless he's lying.
Do you have any other info about him? I would like to meet him here, record, do subtitles and post on the forum.

I've only managed to get him to post me 2 times within 24 hours but damn you're something else.
The dude is literally reading every thread on this forum. He spends more time here than any member of the forum.
Well he IS the biggest trucel on the internet after all.

BrazilianSigma noticed me as well

I feel good knowing I'm not as pathetic as @Brazilian Sigma

I'm sorry. I'd really hate to have any fans that are faggots.

You guitar mog him bro, he's jelly

She/he is in love with you

why don't you write a song about it?

damn bro

statusmoggs me from Uberlândia to Uberaba