Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy shit boys, I just found a stage 4 coper

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7ewe1w/i_have_realised_something_over_the_past_few_months/?st=jachm3yd&sh=74fd6342

"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]All of us in FA have the X factor that makes us FA. An unexplained quality that for some reason people can pick up on and know that we're undesirable. I used to think it was all looks..."[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]OF COURSE IT'S LOOKS! Just lmfao @ this guy thinking that incels have some mysterious X factor that makes them unable to date women. It's called being ugly, and there's nothing "unexplained" about it. And the top comment is talking about how charisma is what matters. God that subreddit is cucked. [/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]On this beautiful Thanksgiving day we all need to be thankful that at least we aren't as delusional as these people.[/font]

Thank fuck i found incels when i did, i couldnt believe one time i actually had mutual views with these bluepilled cucks from forevercucks.

No it isn't looks! Just run charisma game and you'll get all the vogue hoes.

Glad I'll never be bluepilled like that anymore

Yeah, the x factor is your recessed chin and toucan shaped nose.
I don't even pity that fucking retard, it's infuriating how badly they lie to themselves just so they don't have to accept the truth.

eggo said:
it's infuriating how badly they lie to themselves just so they don't have to accept the truth.

I lied to myself for so long!! So many years chasing the redpill..

when the truth hurts so incredibly bad the mind will find ways of blocking it out. I think this is automatic self preserving behavior.

Jesus the cope
why can't they admit they are ugly

I was just as blue pulled as him, I didn't want to accept te truth because I wante do control my life, rejection caused me to swallow the blackpill. Many blue and red pillars become blackpilled after a while.

Sounds like a troll post