Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Holy saintblackops2cel, this guy is fucked.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
B6rt0rww19d21

It didn't take long for the entire post to be hijacked by virtue signaling sluts. "Aww ❤️ Don’t let that hold you back - it will NOT be an issue with the right girl. Keeping yourself quiet will hold you back more, I promise. "

Just get a haircut and go to the gym br000

I'm surprised they'd even give this kind of guy the time of day

poor guy. If he had an average nose and mouth area, he'd be a low - mid tier normie.

He's not ugly wtf. He can fix the acne and he'll be average or just above. His nose on its own doesn't make him unattractive.

Some people here should step in a trucel's shoes to know what ugly /unattractive really is.

He's not ugly wtf. He can fix the acne and he'll be average or just above. His nose on its own doesn't make him unattractive.

Some people here should step in a trucel's shoes to know what ugly /unattractive really is.

I think if one feature is bad enough it can completely ruin an otherwise alright looking face. His nose and to a lesser extent his mouth are totally hideous.

His phenotype is similar to mine actually...
He might have a cleft lip.

Not as bad as the guy in @NotQuiteChadLite ’s profile picture

That scar on his philtrum is from a cleft palate operation.

But the rest of his face is fucked as well.

It’s natures way of telling foids he has poor genetics.

His looksmatch is getting slammed in the ass nightly.

He's not that bad. A nosejob would fix him 70% and the rest could be some laser work on his scars. Also lens distortion is fucking him over. He has no bone deformity. His structure is okay.

this guy doesnt look bad its his selfie cam that makes his face seem asymetrical. He definitly mogs me hard

Legit mogs me. Though he probably looks worse IRL since snapchat automatically applies a filter on selfie pictures.

Eh. Rhinoplasty would instantly bring him above average. That nose is just to tremendously bad that somehow on its own it drops him 2 points, that's fucking amazing how bad his nose is, jesus.
Still mogs me though, with or without rhino.

Nose surgery and fix acne and he mogs us tbh.

Not the worst tbh. I've seen uglier.

Not as bad as the guy in @NotQuiteChadLite ’s profile picture
What are you talking about? This guy is an absolute Chadimir.

??? He is DEFORMED you imbecile.

Cleft lip. Never began for him.

About the same skin tone as me

we have very similar eyes, but I think I mog him

Legit one of the worst noses I've ever seen. My nose is very bad too - I have the same nose as Harpoon from puahate - but this is on another level. I seriously doubt that rhinoplasty would be sufficient to bring his honker to a human level, the actual nasal flesh is so thick and rubbery, whereas the underlying cartilage is too small.

Ehh, I've seen worse

One nose job away from chadlite heaven

he's ugly as fuck

He looks normal to me. Just needs to fix his philtrum scars, lips and nose.

tbh not that bad, he needs a nose job tho
mogs me tbh

Am I seeing the same image as everyone else? He looks fine.

He's not that bad. A nosejob would fix him 70% and the rest could be some laser work on his scars. Also lens distortion is fucking him over. He has no bone deformity. His structure is okay.

He has a better chin area than I do tbh.

He is ugly. Very likely you wont find a person as ugly as him if you go out. He is bottom 5% for sure. His nose and lips are almost deformed.

It's over for you if your nose and lips are fucked up. I look similar to him my nose looks hideous it's almost like someone hit me repeatedly till it broke and move to the side

Cleft lip with 3rd world country surgical correction. His facial halves never fused correctly. Casualty of natures cruelness.

"The nose doesn't make him unattractive"? Are you fucking insane? Are you brain-dead fucker?

rhinoplasty and he'll be fine

I checked out the comments section and it’s brutal.

soy face litterlay way to round

While his nose is a little wider than mine, it's straight so he nosemogs me.
I think if one feature is bad enough it can completely ruin an otherwise alright looking face
High IQ. The main reason I'm ugly is because of my nose.