Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Holy saintblackops2cel, this guy is fucked.

Still mogs me. :(

Is it photoshopped??

"The nose doesn't make him unattractive"? Are you fucking insane? Are you brain-dead fucker?

You sound triggered lol (sorry I shouldn't laugh).

Also you didn't understand. His nose alone doesn't make him unattractive to women. If he fixes his acne, he'll do just fine.

Last edited:
While his nose is a little wider than mine, it's straight so he nosemogs me.

High IQ. The main reason I'm ugly is because of my nose.
His nose isn't straight though its kinda tilted to the left very slightly

yeah I couldn't tell either, cleftcels on suicide watch, oh shit
Me you and @GeneSelector cleft gang

He is much better looking than me in regard to his facial structure outside nose and lip, and people are roasting the shit out of him...

Me you and @GeneSelector cleft gang

He is much better looking than me in regard to his facial structure outside nose and lip, and people are roasting the shit out of him...
we out here

tbh though I mog him
only 3 of us, that's not too bad tbh, we can only conclude that all the other cleft lip males in the world are slaying pussy
I have cleft lip AND palate br0

only 3 of us, that's not too bad tbh, we can only conclude that all the other cleft lip males in the world are slaying pussy
I have a cleftcel teacher who is also balding. Kids (15-16) in my school make fun of him calling him squidward and shit behind his back even though he is one of the nicest people. Whenever he talks to a girl they say it's "creepy" afterwards... Ragefuel.
I have cleft lip AND palate br0
Palates me
Do you have severe malocclusion too? I was under the impression that many clefts got it but apparently not...
I mog him
Me<him<you. Over

I have a cleftcel teacher who is also balding. Kids (15-16) in my school make fun of him calling him squidward and shit behind his back even though he is one of the nicest people. Whenever he talks to a girl they say it's "creepy" afterwards... Ragefuel.

Palates me
Do you have severe malocclusion too? I was under the impression that many clefts got it but apparently not...

Me<him<you. Over
I'm having surgery done to fix my malocclusion. It's not severe at all though and only slightly noticable when I go out of my way to make a soyface. My lower lip is larger than my upper so I'm having what I think is lefort, and also getting a nosejob for the 4th time soon. Wbu? Any plans on surgery?

I'm having surgery done to fix my malocclusion. It's not severe at all though and only slightly noticable when I go out of my way to make a soyface. My lower lip is larger than my upper so I'm having what I think is lefort, and also getting a nosejob for the 5th time soon. Wbu? Any plans on surgery?
Can't get surgery just yet as I don't have money and I'm under 18. I doubt surgery can fix me though and even without the consequences of cleft I would still be incel tier, just a mid/high 3 instead of a mid 2 tbh. So I doubt I'll get surgery in the end as I still need cash for a home and the such...

if it was a female teacher with a cleft lip they wouldn't say shit

uhmm sweaty?
I'm sure you just need a shower?

if it was a female teacher with a cleft lip they wouldn't say shit
Yep, in fact even when female teachers ask about what they're doing at the weekend and ask them to go to their car or whatever that's fine... The blackpill is so fucking evident especially among the brainwashed and looks obsessed youth.

Search up Reddit PPL if you want to go to the gym often. Otherwise pickup a simple linear progression program like GreySkull, StartingStrength or StrongLifts. Those are more tailored to 3x a week, 5x5 or 3x5 like the other guy said. Squat, Deadlift, Bench press are your foundational lifts (also OHP and BBRow). You can download personaltraining coach from the AppStore/Google Play Store to get you started. You can select numerous programs, such as the ones I mentioned (except for PPL) and it does weight progression for you.
Don’t eat junk food. Eat a lot of protein. Stretch everyday. Run once in a while.

comment under his thread

kek

DSL lips only look good on chad

View attachment 87980

It didn't take long for the entire post to be hijacked by virtue signaling sluts. "Aww ❤️ Don’t let that hold you back - it will NOT be an issue with the right girl. Keeping yourself quiet will hold you back more, I promise. "

Virtue signalling = damage control. They don't want men waking up to reality, otherwise they'd lose their beta orbiters and beta providers.

You sound triggered lol (sorry I shouldn't laugh).

Also you didn't understand. His nose alone doesn't make him unattractive to women. If he fixes his acne, he'll do just fine.

I have a nose similar to his and it's made my life hell.

You must live in a different world to me.

"Aww ❤️ Don’t let that hold you back - it will NOT be an issue with the right girl. Keeping yourself quiet will hold you back more, I promise. "
encouraged by these words he goes to approach a female and is destroyed by her brutal rejection and she call for whiteknights to beat him

Shouldn't his huge nostrils be an evolutionary advantage since he can breathe better, Darwiniancels? How is he incel?

But yeah, it's odious how women lie blatantly like it's nothing. The "right girl" for an ugly loser is always in the future, is always someone else and not the one saying that.

"don't forget the extra soap!" :soy:

He's not that bad. A nosejob would fix him 70% and the rest could be some laser work on his scars. Also lens distortion is fucking him over. He has no bone deformity. His structure is okay.