Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy fuck the withdrawal is killing me.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Soi've been drinking 12 beers a day on avergae for the past several weeks. Now i went 2 hours without drinking and i'm dying. my head hurts so much i'm crying. I have some warm beer so i'm chugging it right now. I hope the pain stops soon.

beer tastes like piss to me

is inceldom your biggest issue?

beer is for the peasant

take xannies

beer is for the peasant

take xannies
Alcohol is boring but better than nothing. I've tried some illegal substances that are better than alcohol.

Benzos are addictive.

contamination ocd, its making me go crazy
I feel sorry for you, this might be the worst kind of OCD if you won't have a home to clean yourself in, if I understood the condition right.

I had this when I was younger, washed my hands like crazy, I feared certain chemicals too. Then I had intrusive thoughts. :feelsbadman:
it is the wost. you can't imagine in how much pain i am

try Thiocodin coof syrup (3+ bottles), my Polishcel bro

Is it available without prescription? Does it make you high?
yes, bro, but you can only buy one bottle at once, so I just visit 3 different pharmacies near my house :feelshaha:
you shouldn't mix it with alcohol (not that I haven't done it, but it does make it very dangerous) and you may want to start with lower doses (maybe even a single bottle) because obviously you have different tolerance, body weight etc. than me
it makes you feel very chill and euphoric, the side effects are: potential respiratory depression (i. e. it may be hard to breathe, it's probably the biggest danger; it happened often to me when I started, I just laid down and tried to breathe manually and it was usually ogre) and histamine release (aka you may feel itchy af, the pleasure from the drug makes it hard to feel pain, so you may end up scratching yourself to blood; the solution is to either take some sort of anti-histamine allergy meds (Claritin is OTC) or, well, just ignore it and try to scratch less, I don't think you can injure yourself seriously any way from this, but it may be annoying)

yes, bro, but you can only buy one bottle at once, so I just visit 3 different pharmacies near my house :feelshaha:
you shouldn't mix it with alcohol (not that I haven't done it, but it does make it very dangerous) and you may want to start with lower doses (maybe even a single bottle) because obviously you have different tolerance, body weight etc. than me
it makes you feel very chill and euphoric, the side effects are: potential respiratory depression (i. e. it may be hard to breathe, it's probably the biggest danger; it happened often to me when I started, I just laid down and tried to breathe manually and it was usually ogre) and histamine release (aka you may feel itchy af, the pleasure from the drug makes it hard to feel pain, so you may end up scratching yourself to blood; the solution is to either take some sort of anti-histamine allergy meds (Claritin is OTC) or, well, just ignore it and try to scratch less, I don't think you can injure yourself seriously any way from this, but it may be annoying)
i might try it. thanks bro. i want to get high

try Thiocodin coof syrup (3+ bottles), my Polishcel bro
i remember i drank like half a bottle of cough syrup and i felt like i was going to shit my pants. but it was otherwise kinda chill, i was wondering around a minecraft server with shaders on just staring at really pretty shit, then iwent to sleep at 4 pm