Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HOLY FUCK THE FACELMS LIVESTREAM WAS SO LOW IQ

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

Not face himself, but the guests. Why does he allow these people on his show? There were so many fucking non- incel spewing low IQ anti- blackpill shit. There is nothing to be gained from letting in a non- incel. "I feel like I'm apart of this community because I was too scared to ask pretty women out! :soy: " a legit argument that's used as to why chad wants to be an incel JFL.

NON INCELS GTFO OF THIS COMMUNITY
YOU ARE RUINING IT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE LEGIT SUFFERING

ragefuel man. They should just gtfo.

I only watched a few minutes

Haven't watched his stream in ages tbh

i have never watched his stream and will continue to avoid it after seeing your complaint

Not face himself, but the guests. Why does he allow these people on his show? There were so many fucking non- incel spewing low IQ anti- blackpill shit. There is nothing to be gained from letting in a non- incel. "I feel like I'm apart of this community because I was too scared to ask pretty women out! :soy: " a legit argument that's used as to why chad wants to be an incel JFL.

NON INCELS GTFO OF THIS COMMUNITY
YOU ARE RUINING IT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE LEGIT SUFFERING

if you're a non virgin, fuck off and get banned. i dont care if you last had sex 30 years ago or used a hooker. this site isn't for you.
same with people who have been in romantic situations but not sex

It isn’t enough that chads have a monopoly on women, but now they want a monopoly on pity. And they’ll often get it too due to halo effect. Sickens me to see chad defenders. I guess chads are like bubbles: they always float to the top no matter the community

Last edited:
i like his videos but his streams are so boring and also cringefuel ngl

if you're a non virgin, fuck off and get banned. i dont care if you last had sex 30 years ago or used a hooker. this site isn't for you.
same with people who have been in romantic situations but not sex

He should make non incels tip his stream if they want to talk.

Last stream was even worse

The problem when something is getting popular.

half his audience are chads jfl

The cash offers got him apparently

bruh how do you watch that shit likw whats the point we already know blackpill and looks and all that