Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Holy fuck. Seeing foids taller than me is…. Fuck

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
Im 5‘4/1.62m. I weigh 110 lbs/50kg

Many foids I see are taller, many like 5‘6 – 5‘9, some even 5‘10…

It’s like I’m a child. I’ll never be taken seriously

It’s so uncomfortable for me. Knowing that a foid will always pick a taller option than 5‘4“ (even if she’s 4‘11 she’ll prefer >5‘6“ man; if he’s a 10/10 then she might accept a 5‘6“….

And better looking men. Better face and more masculine looking then me (I look to feminine). I can’t get surgery. Will try fillers but I feel like that’s just wasted money on me. My problems are bone deep and very complicated

happens to me too that’s why I don’t leave my house jfl

I’m 182cm and still see foids who height mog me from time to time. That’s the plight of living in Germany, kek

182cm and still see foids who height mog me from time to time. That’s the plight of living in Germany, kek
brutal . I’m 5’7 and it happens everytime mostly cus foids wear heels/boots

Happened to me many times. When it happens, it reminds me of my subhumanity every time.

I’m 182cm and still see foids who height mog me from time to time. That’s the plight of living in Germany, kek
6 feet (183 cm) foids are becoming common quite fast.

It’s so uncomfortable for me. Knowing that a foid will always pick a taller option than 5‘4“ (even if she’s 4‘11 she’ll prefer >5‘6“ man
They don’t want Manlet sons.. can’t blame them

6 feet (183 cm) foids are becoming common quite fast.
Aye, this Monday I got heightmogged by a stacy at my dentist’s office, suicidefuel ngl. Yesterday I saw two JBs in a coffee shop who’re as tall as me, kek

I think foids wear heels and shit on purpose to mog and filter out manlets
Dude, 6'3 volleyball foids don't need heels.
This girl is 6'3. Look at the size of her thighs! Her muscular thighs are bursting out of her booty shorts! :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

are you currently going to the gym? while it might not help your problem, short people get a significant advantage over tall people in the gym. If you go for like 2 years you'll easily mog 90% of other dudes in the gym

Im 5‘4/1.62m. I weigh 110 lbs/50kg

Many foids I see are taller, many like 5‘6 – 5‘9, some even 5‘10…

It’s like I’m a child. I’ll never be taken seriously

It’s so uncomfortable for me. Knowing that a foid will always pick a taller option than 5‘4“ (even if she’s 4‘11 she’ll prefer >5‘6“ man; if he’s a 10/10 then she might accept a 5‘6“….

And better looking men. Better face and more masculine looking then me (I look to feminine). I can’t get surgery. Will try fillers but I feel like that’s just wasted money on me. My problems are bone deep and very complicated
Thats the same height as me. How old are you and where do you live?

Being short is brutal in literally all spheres of life. Honestly, we should get some kind of compensation from the state for all the suffering we face.

Thats the same height as me. How old are you and where do you live?
26. I live in Germany but am half-Swiss. My mom is 5‘1 my dad is 6‘2, were it not for the disability I have I’d be 5‘9“ :(((

Being short is brutal in literally all spheres of life. Honestly, we should get some kind of compensation from the state for all the suffering we face.
:yes::yes::yes:

And to that I’m Iglu

are you currently going to the gym? while it might not help your problem, short people get a significant advantage over tall people in the gym. If you go for like 2 years you'll easily mog 90% of other dudes in the gym
I have treadmill, pull up up and 3 kg weights at home all of which we got in April 2020… I really really regret not starting then. I virtually never worked out in the past 3 years and it’s extremely regrettable. 2 years man. I’m 26. it’s too late for me :((

I height the gym bc I have extreme social anxiety. But thanks for the encouragement and tips bro. I’ll train at home. Pull ups, push ups, dumbbells (will upgrade soon but I’m only 50kg) and treadmill which I all never used sadly :feelsohgod::feelsbadman:

They don’t want Manlet sons.. can’t blame them
My mom is 5‘1 my dad is 6‘2, were it not for the disability I have I’d be 5‘9“ :( at least that’s the height I should have been (doctors’ calculation when I was 9 years old, considering my dad is tall, sons are usually average or tall and using a height formula) but my disability stunted my growth and made my face ugly

there's dudes in their 40s at my gym

going to the gym helps alot with that

going to the gym is genuinely the best thing I can recommend to anyone
Ok. Thanks. Even if i have all that stuff at home? It’s not much. Don’t have bench press etc

26. I live in Germany but am half-Swiss. My mom is 5‘1 my dad is 6‘2, were it not for the disability I have I’d be 5‘9“ :(((
Brutal. Did you have growth hormone deficiency?

I know its hard as fuck for you but im living ultranightmare here and i am wizard. Dont know how long i will last. Starting to perish slowly.

Ok. Thanks. Even if i have all that stuff at home? It’s not much. Don’t have bench press etc
calisthenics are pretty much useless for putting on muscle (beyond a certain point) and cardio is uhhh controversial in the fitness community to say the least. if you're going for a purely "fitness" thing it's fine, but if you're planning to put on muscle a gym membership is needed. Unless you have multiple thousands to invest into home equipment.

I've seen like 6 fatassed somali women who were 6'0+:ahegao:

calisthenics are pretty much useless for putting on muscle (beyond a certain point) and cardio is uhhh controversial in the fitness community to say the least. if you're going for a purely "fitness" thing it's fine, but if you're planning to put on muscle a gym membership is needed. Unless you have multiple thousands to invest into home equipment.
I see. Thank you. Though my concern is: People will certainly laugh at me considering how light and ugly I am.
Unfortunately we don’t have the space nor the cash to get further home equipment.

Cardio would be good to lose my belly fat (I’m skinny but have fat belly; I also have something called extreme hyper-lordosis)
I have lots of things to fix!

E3FEB829 3D24 400E 9FD3 D9920839A3BF

Though my concern is: People will certainly laugh at me considering how light and ugly I am.
not once have I seen anyone laugh at someone else in the gym. not fat people, not skinny people, not ugly people, not bald people. nobody was getting laughed at. That's from the male side at least. There's not alot of women in the gym (at least not in the weights area lol) and most of them are with their boyfriends.
Cardio would be good to lose my belly fat (I’m skinny but have fat belly; I also have something called extreme hyper-lordosis)
I have lots of things to fix!
cardio doesn't do shit for losing fat. It helps, but the only way to lose weight is eating less. Considering you're 50kg I doubt you have alot of fat anyway so just focus on eating. eating ALOT. like 3000 calories a day. you can focus on "losing weight" once you're like 80kg