Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

holy fuck religion cope is retarded

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
look at this quote fucking kek.

Attachments

• 12-03-19-Radicalis-When-Gods-Instructions-Dont-Make-Sense-Obey-Anyway.jpg
    12-03-19-Radicalis-When-Gods-Instructions-Dont-Make-Sense-Obey-Anyway.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 30
"bro chad is gonna go to hell and pay for his sins for sleeping with so many women bro"
:feels::soy::soy:

denying our lord and savior is cucked

I wonder if there are any Christians on this forum. If so, he is a fakecel. Because he wouldn't believe in God if he was blackpilled.

Jesus will grant you a place in Gods kingdom for all your suffering but your pathetic self-hating ass will refuse it

I wonder if there are any Christians on this forum. If so, he is a fakecel. Because he wouldn't believe in God if he was blackpilled.
God gave me the biggest curse bcs i am His strongest soldier i will rest after my suffering and will rise after death to see eternal dawn of peace and love

God gave me the biggest curse bcs i am His strongest soldier i will rest after my suffering and will rise after death to see eternal dawn of peace and love
I don't agree, but I respect your faith, brocel

The idea behind religion are good, however the execution has been lackluster, if we had fully religious states today; hypergamy and birth rates wouldn’t be so disastrous. Religion also needs to be ethnicentric as opposed to the jewish gloablistic version of it.

Religion is such cope and retarded

Christianity is so often misrepresented. This world is evil, this world hates everything that is good. Everyone who loves this life shall lose it.
Jesus Christ himself was mocked, beaten, insulted, abused, traumatized before whole Jerusalem and creation. As were countless Saints throw-out history. The point isn't to statusmax in this life and chase animalistic hedonistic pleasure, doing evil, but to transcend with God's Grace, and be part of his familiy, and not die but live forever in love, happiness and in glory. Rule with Him forever in the eternal kingdom.

Christianity is so often misrepresented. This world is evil, this world hates everything that is good. Everyone who loves this life shall lose it.
Jesus Christ himself was mocked, beaten, insulted, abused, traumatized before whole Jerusalem and creation. As were countless Saints throw-out history. The point isn't to statusmax in this life and chase animalistic hedonistic pleasure, doing evil, but to transcend with God's Grace, and be part of his familiy, and not die but live forever in love, happiness and in glory. Rule with Him forever in the eternal kingdom.
you have been psyoped.

Wish i was low iq enough to believe

"just wait till you get to heaven and sacrifice all your stuff to god bro"

Christians pray to Mary which is literally blasphemy

God is just testing you bro

Just fucking lol at whoever believes in such crap. Well, they'll learn easy or the hard way.

That is the message of Christianity, yes. And it sounds great. But it's obvious that it doesn't work like that; and if there was God the universe would look much, much different.

i don't give a shit, if people get happy or satisfied from it good for them

"bro chad is gonna go to hell and pay for his sins for sleeping with so many women bro"
:feels::soy::soy:
I have unironically heard this cope from some religioucels. Another cope is with how life is supposedly unsatisfying without god therefore atheist/secular chads have a worse life than religious truecels.

I have unironically heard this cope from some religioucels. Another cope is with how life is supposedly unsatisfying without god therefore atheist/secular chads have a worse life than religious truecels.
yo i also joined today and im no longer greycel :chad: :chad: :chad:

The history of Christianity is pretty interesting. If the Bible, as written, were truly adhered to, foids and chads would be kept in their place

However, 90% of churches and Christians are cucked nowadays. They will marry and betabuxx some used up single mom who "found God" at 30

The history of Christianity is pretty interesting. If the Bible, as written, were truly adhered to, foids and chads would be kept in their place

However, 90% of churches and Christians are cucked nowadays. They will marry and betabuxx some used up single mom who "found God" at 30
"He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her"

Religions may be a cope but Intelligent Design isn't.

If you don't want to end up like those incels of the past who thought there would be a better life after they died, or that one day their beloved would arrive, for whom they endured so much effort and patience. It's better not to believe in anything magic.

Faith is believing or having hope about something that might happen. I don't know what it has to do with a faith where you don't know what's going to happen, but they want to keep you up to date with what they tell you to do for they.

Believing in god while being an incel is retarded

Religion isn't that bad, but faith (believing in something without evidence) is terrible

"b-but chad is committing zina every time he has sex bro just keep your head down and pray broooo"

just lol