Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy fuck men are so superior to women

Hades

Hades

Recruit
★★
Tons of threads like this already i know, but i just had to make another one

It's insane how awful a species the females are, they're barely above apes in terms of intelligence, and in addition they have small weak frail bodies

i consider it like yin and yang, men lack traits females have and vice versa.

Though i feel like this is a rage post so i may get hate for this.

Virginp0wers said:

which traits do women bring to the table? seems to me the only thing they can do that we can't is make babies

Majority of females have brains not built on logic but emotions and many men are putting themselves through lookism, looks maxing and doing things to please women is going to create more of a mess for society. It's catering to females and their likes/dislikes for men which is already irrational and strictly a biological animalistic drive not really using the mind at all.

Older cultures and religions seemed to already realize this, we're moving forward in some sense but moving back when it comes to catering to everything women want.

men are genetically superior but decide to be used by women.

Virginp0wers said:

Why would you get hate? This is how humanity works

Salutextm said:
Why would you get hate? This is how humanity works

yea I get this.  Men go out and hunt the mammoths, make war, and plan for the society's future. Women stay in the cave, collect some berries, weave the loincloths and spend time raising the babies.  The man's job is harder/more demanding/intellectually challenging, but the women's job needs to get done.  A society of mammoth hunters would have some pretty pissed off men that need to stay in the cave making loincloths and their discontentment with the situation would lead to strife and social breakdown.

Women are inferior in a bunch of ways, sure, but a group of exclusively men can't be happy doing all the things women do so we need the women doing something.  (unless you want to have some underclass of beta-cucked men doing all the womenly shit...)

leeringlurker said:
yea I get this.  Men go out and hunt the mammoths, make war, and plan for the society's future. Women stay in the cave, collect some berries, weave the loincloths and spend time raising the babies.  The man's job is harder/more demanding/intellectually challenging, but the women's job needs to get done.  A society of mammoth hunters would have some pretty pissed off men that need to stay in the cave making loincloths and their discontentment with the situation would lead to strife and social breakdown.

Women are inferior in a bunch of ways, sure, but a group of exclusively men can't be happy doing all the things women do so we need the women doing something.  (unless you want to have some underclass of beta-cucked men doing all the womenly shit...)

I still can't get 100% behind this solely because of my own personal life. But of course you are talking about men vs. women in general. I have to do more research to make sure i'm not missing any details but i'm thankful for your view