Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy fuck just witnessed a ricecel getting cucked hard

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
He was with his noodlewhore gf on the bus when this chad gets on, the noodle whore literally ignores her cuck ricecel who was talking for a second and just gawks at him as he's passing

Then after they're off and the Chad is walking the opposite direction the noodle whore literally turned around to look at him a little more

It was brutal as fuck to witness.

Ruined my whole week seeing how relationships work nowadays if you're not at least chadlite. Just cucking left and right.

normie with a gf = cuck

It's over for humanity

noodlewhores have no shame.

I wouldn't have noticed. I see anyone in a relationship and my first thought is always "cucks me"

Every non-Chad is destined to either be alone or cucked

Wtf why are you on a bus? Aren't you a burgercel? Never seen a burgercel on a bus jfl how old are you? 70? :feelsgah:
Truecel Trait indeed.

Yep. They're not attractive to their girl and the girl can fuck whoever they want and have no moral qualms about it.
Oh yeah

I forgot to mention I literally saw the guy pill out his bank app on his phone and show the noodle whore the money

Lol

@Personalityinkwell

Poor ricecel witnessing the start of the next hapa he'll be cucked to raising.

Oh yeah

I forgot to mention I literally saw the guy pill out his bank app on his phone and show the noodle whore the money

Lol

@Personalityinkwell
ricecels are only worthwhile if they can betabuxx

ricecels are only worthwhile if they can betabuxx

Exactly. That is the destiny of every rice. I’m telling you the rice foids will realize Chads and Tyrones are simply genetically superior to all rice. The normie whites and blacks mog even the best Changs. I don’t get how not enough people here Realize this. I mean, foids know this and have known this that’s why interracial marriage involving Rice men are extremely low. Probably the lowest of all men and ethnicities by a long shot. Meanwhile rice foids are getting Chad and tyrone dick every night.

Exactly. That is the destiny of every rice. I’m telling you the rice foids will realize Chads and Tyrones are simply genetically superior to all rice. The normie whites and blacks mog even the best Changs. I don’t get how not enough people here Realize this. I mean, foids know this and have known this that’s why interracial marriage involving Rice men are extremely low. Probably the lowest of all men and ethnicities by a long shot. Meanwhile rice foids are getting Chad and tyrone dick every night.
rice foids are how you know you're incel if you're white or black, if you can't find success with them you're doomed

rice foids are how you know you're incel if you're white or black, if you can't find success with them you're doomed

I mean rice foids are intermarrying at an exponentially higher rate than any other race, andare the only race to not prefer dating their own race. That’s fact. Numerous studies have backed this.

we’re cucked and have been cucked. Forever.

Over. At least there are so many of you...

Over. At least there are so many of you...

There''s a huge problem currently happening even in Chinkland. Because of the one-chlid policy in China, many families back then valued sons over daughters. Now, because of this, there's a huge surplus of single Chinkcels in Chinkland. They are LITERALLY incel. They can't get laid simply because there aren't enough foids out there for them to fuck (casual sex and prostitution is extremely frowned upon in East Asia as opposed to Southeast Asia because conservative beliefs and shit and whatnot). Many of us will die alone. Fact.