Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel HOLY FUCK, jackbuds life story is beyond brutal and blackpill overload everyone should listen to it

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
He gets a lot of shit for not being a virgin as he should, hes never gonna be on the same level as some truecels on this forum but his story is extremely blackpilled

Watch the vid:

Ignore all the bs mod drama, you can just skip over it, I actually feel slightly less irritated by him now.

He's still an upper tier normie in looks. Almost chadlite I'd say.

he is chad compared to my beta male voicecel ass

How did you guys watch a 30 min video in less than a minute?

"aspie" guys and non-NT people are ultra rare in reality

this "incels are aspie, bro" is the stupidest shit i've ever seen regarding incels

"aspie" guys and non-NT people are ultra rare in reality

this "incels are aspie, bro" is the stupidest shit i've ever seen regarding incels

i agree, i never really encountered someone like myself in reality

I'm sorry but discord is cancer and blickpall is a cunt. That's all I can conclude from this.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but discord is cancer and blickpall is a cunt. That's all I can conclude from what I've seen so far.

Yep blickpall is a major cuck, he is soft like charmin toilet paper,

I was waiting for a brutal blackpill but all I got was 30mins of shitty discord fights.

I just need 10 percent of his T levels