Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Holy fuck i'm nervous as fuck.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Because my old classmate found out the truecel account that stalked her on insta for the past 2 years was me. :lul::incel:

I sure hope this bitch doesn't tell anyone.. but who am i kidding she probably already told someone in a typical foid fashion.:feelsugh::feelsrope:

take a deep breath and realize that your life is over anyway ,
you have nothing to lose .

take a deep breath and realize that your life is over anyway ,
you have nothing to lose .

Tbh yea.

I stopped replying because i don't want to make it look like i'm desprete for her attention or anything but if she replies again i'll just tell her straight up i want to fuck her and that's why i follow her (water) ion give a fuck let her bring in her brothers or the police or whatever fuck all of them! i'm fucking sick and tired of being a truecel.

I was planning on committing suicide this summer anyways so it doesn't bother me much.

It's just that i've never been in this position and have never felt vulnerable like this, drinking 3 litres of beer wasn't such a good idea after all.

Tbh yea.

I stopped replying because i don't want to make it look like i'm desprete for her attention or anything but if she replies again i'll just tell her straight up i want to fuck her and that's why i follow her (water) ion give a fuck let her bring in her brothers or the police or whatever fuck all of them! i'm fucking sick and tired of being a truecel.
thats the spirit

thats the spirit

She won't do anything serious tbh, the only reason i'm really nervous is because i never wanted to talk to my old classmates ever again. (that's how much of a loser i was in School) so this came off as unfortunate event for me.

Also it's funny when i told her not to share it with anyone she replied 'why not?' foids 101 fuck these bitches man!

women (and normies in general) like to gossip about everything tbh. if you are a social outcast women have probably shit talked you in a group chat at least once

How do you get caught stalking an IG accnt? Makes no sense to me, shits anonymous.

Plus I want pics I’ll stalk her IG instead:ha..feels:

women (and normies in general) like to gossip about everything tbh. if you are a social outcast women have probably shit talked you in a group chat at least once

This fucking bitch man.

I told her not to spread it around and then she said 'and what if i do?' then i said 'nothing you'll just upset me' and then this absolute bitch replied with 'you're the one who's upsetting me by messaging me with a (fake account)'

LAUGHING ABOUT SOME LOSER FROM YOUR SCHOOL WITH YOUR FRIENDS IS THE SAME AS MESSAGING A GIRL WHILST VERY DRUNK!!!!?!??!?!?!?!?! THEY ARE SOMEHOW ON THE SAME LEVEL OF OFFENSIVE!!! W T F :feelswhat::feelsohgod:

FIIIII

How do you get caught stalking an IG accnt? Makes no sense to me, shits anonymous.

Plus I want pics I’ll stalk her IG instead:ha..feels:

I'm a retard that's how.

https://incels.is/threads/talked-with-my-old-female-classmate-on-instagram.227560/

I basically exposed myself.

This fucking bitch man.

I told her not to spread it around and then she said 'and what if i do?' then i said 'nothing you'll just upset me' and then this absolute bitch replied with 'you're the one who's upsetting me by messaging me with a (fake account)'

LAUGHING ABOUT SOME LOSER FROM YOUR SCHOOL WITH YOUR FRIENDS IS THE SAME AS MESSAGING A GIRL WHILST VERY DRUNK!!!!?!??!?!?!?!?! THEY ARE SOMEHOW ON THE SAME LEVEL OF OFFENSIVE!!! W T F :feelswhat::feelsohgod:

View attachment 306125

You're acting a bit pathetic, tbh. None of this matters at all. Take comfort in the fact that you unsettled her and go to sleep.

This fucking bitch man.

View attachment 306125
yeah you never ask people not to talk about it, if they know it upsets you that just makes it more interesting to them. usually you should just try not to acknowledge the subject

You're acting a bit pathetic, tbh. None of this matters at all. Take comfort in the fact that you unsettled her and go to sleep.

I'm far too emotional you're right.

Every little thing bothers me, i wanted to remain a ghostly as possible but now they will have a creep image of me.
yeah you never ask people not to talk about it, if they know it upsets you that just makes it more interesting to them. usually you should just try not to acknowledge the subject

Honestly after i sent her the message is when i realised how low iq that was.

OVER OVER OVER OVERE OVER 1000000

My social communication skills are beyond autistic.

We have NOTHING to lose while they have lots to lose

It's not a crime to stalk people, chill.

Your fault for talking to a toilet. You reap what you sow.

Your fault for talking to a toilet. You reap what you sow.

What surprised me the most was how demanding she was.

Like bitch why are you talking with in this tone or why the fuck do you actually think that everyone has their name and pictures on instagram? i told her i was her old classmate and didn't want say anymore but no the pretentious bitch just wanted to shit on me personally, fucking infuriates me how evil these females are.

Just act careless, if you act desperate she will use that power against you

Don’t Caucasus people beat the shit out of people they don’t like? Are you bout to get raided by orbiters :giga:

It's actually quite unsettling that something this small and innocent was enough for her to delete her account.

Like the fuck man what did i do? she was literally telling me she was scared of talking with me.:lul::incel:
Don’t Caucasus people beat the shit out of people they don’t like? Are you bout to get raided by orbiters :giga:

Could be but ion give a fuck and am prepared with ak 47 and my forefather's ancestral dagger.

I don't think it will come to it however, no way she will actually send dudes over for this shit.

It's actually quite unsettling that something this small and innocent was enough for her to delete her account.

Like the fuck man what did i do? she was literally telling me she was scared of talking with me.:lul::incel:

Could be but ion give a fuck and am prepared with ak 47 and my forefather's ancestral dagger.

I don't think it will come to it however, no way she will actually send dudes over for this shit.
Based. Wish I could gunmax, only real solution for a U.K.cel is to shotgun license otherwise you can’t defend yourself really

"Yeah bitch, that's my account, so what?"

"Yeah bitch, that's my account, so what?"

At one point she said something along the lines of 'if we weren't classmates we would've had a good conversation' or some shit, i honestly am getting more puzzled by the whole thing the more i think about it.

This feels so surreal honestly, i genuinely don't understand why she got mad at me in the first place and then for whatever reason deleted her account, women are fucking idiots.

Indeed.

My dad brought it from the soviet base in Berlin when he was serving there. :feelsYall:
Based as hell. I want a damn assault rifle so badly.

Dude, our lives are already over.
What happens, let it happen

I wouldn’t be worried about. It’s already over. So what if she does anything about it

Based as hell. I want a damn assault rifle so badly.

Black market max if it's illegal in your country.

Dude, our lives are already over.
What happens, let it happen

I know but this just came out of nowhere.

Having my identity known like that by someone i never wanted to even think about my existence makes me feel distraught.

I wouldn’t be worried about. It’s already over. So what if she does anything about it

She won't do anything.

I'm upset that i was a pussy ass bitch and didn't just say who i was when she asked me, hey maybe i could've gotten the puss? who knows.:bluepill::soy::incel::feelsbadman:

I'm far too emotional you're right.

Every little thing bothers me, i wanted to remain a ghostly as possible but now they will have a creep image of me.

Honestly after i sent her the message is when i realised how low iq that was.

View attachment 306127

My social communication skills are beyond autistic.

Literal Wingdings language

Black market max if it's illegal in your country.
I can get firearms in my country legally but the laws here are becoming incredibly cucked at a rapid pace when it comes to firearms.

She won't do anything.

I'm upset that i was a pussy ass bitch and didn't just say who i was when she asked me, hey maybe i could've gotten the puss? who knows.:bluepill::soy::incel::feelsbadman:
Nothing would have happened either way tbh

Should’ve acted indifferent

I can get firearms in my country legally but the laws here are becoming incredibly cucked at a rapid pace when it comes to firearms.

I see.

but she'll make a new one. they always do.

Obvs.

She deleted that one to get rid off me, I really don't understand how someone can get that fucking offended over something as petty and pathetic as me messaging her whilst drunk as hell without telling my identity.(because i guess on Instagram everyone walks around with their names :feelstastyman:)

Nothing would have happened either way tbh

Maybe. But at the same time she said she wasn't against conversing with me.

I know it's pathetic but for some able reason I felt crazy amounts of dopamine when I was talking to her, maybe it's the fact that because I knew her in the past that somehow is making me feel like a bit special.

Brutally over. I can't believe I felt such emotions from talking to some ex classmate good for less than 15 mins.

Should’ve acted indifferent

The autism was too strong.

I actually had a perfect chance to somewhat make a good impression on her since she pretty much didn't know me, unfortunately the only impression I left was of a autistic crybaby manchild.

Sue the bitch. She's a worthless degenerate whore who would get stoned first thing in Incelistan

Maybe. But at the same time she said she wasn't against conversing with me.

I know it's pathetic but for some able reason I felt crazy amounts of dopamine when I was talking to her, maybe it's the fact that because I knew her in the past that somehow is making me feel like a bit special.

Brutally over. I can't believe I felt such emotions from talking to some ex classmate good for less than 15 mins.
Maybe she was saying that as a form of virtue signaling or was preparing to use you as a betabuxx. Foids always act like this. They will find many ways to scam you by trying to manipulate your feelings

she probably just blocked you. have you tried viewing her account while logged out?

Yea just checked, she did block me.

:cryfeels: blocked for being a truecel.