Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HOLY FUCK, found this post on lookism and i am literally contemplating suicide right now

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Wow you're going fucking crazy. Get a grip dude.

All that thread was was a bunch of teenage model tier white kids kissing each other and holding hands. Who gives a fuck? You can see shit like that any time you turn on the TV.

I'm not looking for a time machine. I just want to be better looking now and have a better life now. No one can give you the past.

Yea but what about all the years we missed out on?? Everyone says that when you are a teenager love is the best because after a girl sleeps with lots of guys she can’t bond with you emotionally and will always think about her first bf?

This stuff doesn't bother me because I was so emotionally damaged by the time I was a teen that even if I got teen love, it would've ended so fucking badly. Sex would've just been another drug and much like I got used and betrayed by others for my dependence on them, could you imagine the kind of dependence I would've had for girl who I was in love with? I had a few internet relationships and even those became very painful experiences for me.

The pinnacle of human experience.

Lol this doesn't even bother me because I was so out of it as a teenager. I was grateful to have any friends

i asked my teenage love out

she said no

what should I regret?

yes I was a mentalcel retard but fuck it

I try to rationalize that this is an idealization of youth, and very few got to experience these pleasures. Just all Hollywood magic I say!

...right?

Besides I'm such a creepy cynic now, possibly due to no experiences like these, that all I care about are things like fucking a teenager's ass-hole in the bathroom at Denny's. Feelings of love are sick.

e41de626cf372cf_3.jpg

Last edited:
Too much sui fuel, i might not make it.

I did, I just think people put 15 year old experiences up on a pedestal. Unless you specifically are attracted to underaged girls, which makes you a pedophile.
Neck yourself if you think jbs arent better than college turbo roasties

Even if I was good looking it's still illegal to date underage girls

Yea but what about all the years we missed out on?? Everyone says that when you are a teenager love is the best because after a girl sleeps with lots of guys she can’t bond with you emotionally and will always think about her first bf?

I seriously don't think about this and don't care much. I bond with people more than well enough as an adult and I wouldn't want some girl to be obsessed with me in a way I couldn't reciprocate.

My teenage years were spent suffering with bad TMJ dysfunction and daily headaches. I did the best with them I could and I can't see any way it could have been better unless I was born in a completely different body which isn't possible.

You guys just drive yourselves crazy with ridiculous thought experiments that don't make sense.

"My life would have been better if I was a perfect teenage chad!" well no shit. That applies in many ways. I would have loved to have been able to play team sports competitively too. So what. There are no time machines and no DNA reconstitution machines. You have to deal with what you get.

Last edited:
that's great and all, but love is not real anyways, it's just hormones buzzing in our bodies.

i feel nothing/ I havent experienced it.... / It doesnt matter because i never will it wasnt meant to be... if i were to loom on that i would have been snapped.. i just wanna feel some pussy but im probably wombtotomb so i cope..

You need the experience to develop into a normal functioning adult. Our mental self never left highschool.

JFL at everyone going crazy over this

I swallowed this pill along time ago

Most of you aren't as blackpilled as you think if this is having an effect on you.

Don't kill yourself man, come on. Plus, people keep going out and getting laid well into their late 20s and early 30s

You mean mentalcels do. No legit ugly person ever gets laid /gets a partner who loves him.

You mean mentalcels do. No legit ugly person ever gets laid /gets a partner who loves him.

Depends on what you categorize as "legit ugly".

AHHHHHHHHHH I FEEL LIKE BREAKING MY FUCKING SCREEN READING THAT SHIT??!?!? HE SAID ''TWENTIES'', I'M TURNING 19 IN 2 WEEKS, I STILL HAVE A YEAR RIGHT? DO I? PLEASE TELL ME I DO? Oh fuck I need to face reality, I'm not Chad... FUCK FUUUUCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

For some reason I don't give a shit.

if you haven't had a high school relationship with a prime tight jb you[re FUCKED and need to LDAR

if you haven't had a high school relationship with a prime tight jb you[re FUCKED and need to LDAR

How about hot college women? Hot young female professionals? MILFs?

I'd take a hug and a lay from any of them. Not so sure about teen girls, they're dumb as shit

This life was denied from us.

Didnt even phase me. Its alot easier to deal with this when you know you never even had a chance and that your genetics fucked you from the beginning.

It doesn't really bother me not having sex with some whore at 15. Only in western countries do people lose their virginity and get STDs this early

Faggot cuck go fuck someones grandma then
Haha is poor baby triggered. Of course your only two choices in life are children and senior citizens. You can choose not to be a pedophile though. Do you whack off to pictures of children? Thoughts of children? Ya nasty.

Haha is poor baby triggered. Of course your only two choices in life are children and senior citizens. You can choose not to be a pedophile though. Do you whack off to pictures of children? Thoughts of children? Ya nasty.
Yeah dude, finding prime jbs attractive means im the owner of a cp site. @Master ban this faggot

Not gonna lie, I cried a little seeing this post. I saw it while hearing the song " I know It's Over" by The Smiths for an extra melancholic effect.

I fucking hate these teenage love threads, they make me so damn depressed even when I'm having an alright day. Knowing that HS is ending for me in like 2 weeks and knowing I'll never have one of these is making me really sad.

I would do anything to be able to try again. I’ve missed all my chances to be happy, and now I’ll be miserable until the day I die alone and isolated.

yeah if you don't have relationship experience growing up because you were awkward then you get rejected by women when you are older for being inexperienced

LMAO MASSIVE COPE
Girls don't care if Chad is "inexperienced" or a virgin, they would still ride his cock

How is it possible I have a lump in my throat and a boner at the same time after looking at that thread.
It's OVER for me lads.

Not gonna lie, I cried a little seeing this post. I saw it while hearing the song " I know It's Over" by The Smiths for an extra melancholic effect.

Our child hood was stolen from us by these normies and we will never get those years back

This can't kill me because I'm already dead.

Even if you had that...your life would be even more devastated if she cheated on after being together for multiple years.

"Honestly the thing i hate having missed out most is not teenager sex or jb slaying. It is teenage intimacy. Watching a horror movie togheter. Feeling her warm, lightly clothed body pressing against yours in fear as she puts her head on your chest. You put your arm around her and tell her you'll watch out for her. She thanks you in a sweet teenage voice. These are MEMORIES i can never get. I can fuck 18 y/o hookers. I just cant be 18 again."
- Delta