Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Holocaust did happen.

https://metro.co.uk › News › UK
Mixed race people 'taller and smarter', Edinburgh Uni study says | Metro News
Okay,now you're just being autistic.
Black and white racemixers should be hung
The only semi-acceptable racemixing is between whites and south east Asians.

I wish I died in the Holocaust
Just fill me up with Zyklon B

ER never existed

Images   2019 12 07T151933860

Live with it.

Last edited:
Lol at this top comment on my post

This retard brought up fucking dog breeds. By that same token are pugs crossed with english bulldogs "better" and healthier than purebred german shepherds? Are chihuahuas crossed with pugs smarter and more trainable than a purebred border collie? 250 updoots for this idiot's dumb argument totally misunderstanding what "hybrid vigor" even means! :feelsseriously:

Quoted pop sciences means I want to fuck my cousins:

Chief takeaway here is that at third cousin the genetic distance is great enough mitigate any inbreeding depression and in fact such a coupling produces the most fertile offspring. So as the USA has at least 100 million white people that's definitely more than enough of a gene pool to not have to worry about inbreeding depression, therefore what the cuck OP said is retarded.

Salamanders and other snarky comments!!!:
bonus:

:feelsthink:

Maybe try googling it, cunt.

Woo wee imma wee todd gib me dem updoots

I also saw those threads and now somebody who is only here for some weeks makes a thread about the Holoschlomo... What a coincidence.

The Holocaust didn't happen.

There's a ton of evidences and documentaries, you can look up on google (Actually you probably can't because they're being censored), about this hoax and some cucks still pretend it happened.

Bad thing didn't happen, but maybe if it did the world wouldn't be as bad as it is now :lul:

The Holocaust didn't happen.

There's a ton of evidences and documentaries, you can look up on google (Actually you probably can't because they're being censored), about this hoax and some cucks still pretend it happened.

Bad thing didn't happen, but maybe if it did the world wouldn't be as bad as it is now :lul:

:feelskek:

very important

If humans keep breeding only in their own race, the future offsprings will be more and more fragile.
Cross breeding does it job to bring the best of the two mates.
We need genes cross pollunation to ensure the survival of human race.
what purpose would this serve in the 21st century?

https://metro.co.uk › News › UK
Mixed race people 'taller and smarter', Edinburgh Uni study says | Metro News

Isn't it also more common for parents of mixed-race individuals to have attended university, live in middle-class neighborhoods, and all the other socioeconomic confounding variables that also affect child development?
If humans keep breeding only in their own race, the future offsprings will be more and more fragile.
Cross breeding does it job to bring the best of the two mates.
We need genes cross pollunation to ensure the survival of human race.

Germline editing.

What about the holocaust going on in present day with foids killing millions and millions of babies and being lauded as heroes.

i dont wsnt to jump to conclusions here , but
it sure smells fishy in here .

There a ton of evidences and documentaries ,you can look up on google, about this atrocity and some punks still deny it.
Bad thing happened and people don't want to repeat the history.
Im proud that Hitler did it. Holocost is the best thing in human history. Sad that i can not holocost normies alive.