Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Holes that attend Comic Cons

Remyx

Remyx

Erase your mind
-
They go there as an excuse to cosplay as whores and get loads of validation. I mean look at this shit

San_Diego_Comic-Con_2011_-_3_Slave_Leias_at_the_Gentle_Giant_booth_%285977014168%29.jpg

All the incels there can do is watch helplessly as these skanks tease them, flaunting their slutty bodies. I fucking hate these attention whores. They're asking to be raped and SHOULD whenever they walk around like that, the stupid cunts.

They should give service to ugly nerds or gtfo

hope they get raped by neckbeards behind a dumpster for being such attention seeking whores (in Tetris)

Only nuns/virgins, untouched by any man, or prostitutes should be let to cosplay

i hate this shit too. fucking foids and normies trying to take our culture and history of all things geek. there is really a programming or something behind this. its an evil scheme to take our culture and make it sjw, feminist crap, i dont know exactly, there is something behind this. cant trust foids

this is like a crusade, campaign or some shit to take our culture no joke. hate feminists and foids :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

bunch of normies, cucks and foids going to comic cons nowadays, doing board game nights, trying to be and look edgy, geek and all that feminist crap makes me want to send them a lettER ( in minecraft of course . )

Last edited:
Time to fap?

I must rape them.

Typical NLOGs with their galactic superclusters of naive, soy orbiters. Stupid bluepilled cucks think they have a chance with the hot girls who are just using them for easy validation and status while they fuck Chad in their personal lives. NLOGs don't give a fuck about vidya or Sci fi really, they're just larping for easy attention from low status males.

What about the uglier foids?

And yeah, fuck those cosplayers, they surely let a geeky Chad fuck them with the Cosplay on
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

That is some disgusting looking bodies in that pic ngl

Nice cellulitis sis, how old are you?

That is some disgusting looking bodies in that pic ngl
TBH! How can you be skinny but covered in cellulite? Women really are aging like milk nowadays. It has to be all the chemicals in our food and water.

look at this shit

Of course they'll make it painfully clear to any Chads there that they're down to fuck even if the guy doesn't give two shits about comicon & all that nerd shit & is only there to get food or someone dragged him there, meanwhile neck beard gets security called on him for staring creepily.

They're not even that impressive physically

Not repulsive by any means, but just mediocre and have no business flaunting their astoundingly average assets.

TBH! How can you be skinny but covered in cellulite? Women really are aging like milk nowadays. It has to be all the chemicals in our food and water.

no it's all the contamination from chad cums

and all the simp losers there too they are the problem as well. they are probably wanting to know their pateron and twitch to donate and orbit, fucking retards.

I bet 99% of them don't even know who they're cosplaying as. Comic con has always been cucked, fucking infested with soy cunts and roasties.

lol at going to a comic con

Notice that the more cosplay foids going on, the less tolerance these conventions have for that fedora "free hugs" guy that used to be a staple of these cons? I guess he was CONNED out of the CON.

2019 08 07 19 17 15 free hugs con   Google Search

I don't like being conned.

I don't like being conned.

This, you can usually find stuff cheaper online. taking into account you have to pay for a pass. A lot of bootleg normie trash shit and crowded.

bunch of normies, cucks and foids going to comic cons nowadays, doing board game nights, trying to be and look edgy, geek and all that feminist crap makes me want to send them a lettER ( in minecraft of course . )

send them magazines :feelsthink:

that way they can learn more about nERd culture

If they look already like that now, I can't imagine the result in their early thirties.

Look, it should be a law that these roasties fuck at least 5 incels a day for the rest of their lives

This is the first thing I noticed. Bitch needs to hit the treadmill.

Screen Shot 2019 08 08 at 35902 AM

Their bodies don't even look good,yet they are worshiped.A man has to spend thousands of hours in the gym and inject steroids just to get some attention

But a foid can have disgusting skinny fat body with cellulite and will steal the show

They're not even that impressive physically

Not repulsive by any means, but just mediocre and have no business flaunting their astoundingly average assets.

I guess the cons were better before it was invaded by normies.

every male space is a potential avenue for a foid to get attention, and sometimes money