Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Holes shouldn't have standards

Remyx

Remyx

Erase your mind
-
They're filthy wild animals that are willing to do the most degrading shit, from swallowing Chad's cum to eating his ass or getting pissed on. Seriously, how can such disgusting, idiotic creatures think they're too good for an incel? They literally SWALLOW SEMEN and EAT ASS. WTF. Nothing that low has any business rejecting anyone, incel or not. If they can do all the nasty and stupid shit they do, fucking an incel should be easy for these whores.

Last edited:
If you can’t meet the looks requirements, cope or rope. They’ll do disgusting shit but only when it’s with an attractive male

Its over for us

They’ll do disgusting shit but only when it’s with an attractive male
ive witnessed this crazed foid behavior in real life with a family friend when i walked in store with him and a foid literally lost it and said how hot he was. that memory will forever be in my mind haunting me telling me you are less than.

Girls of culture should, but cultured standards, because in other way they not girls of culture, juts ordinary cunts