Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Holes hate ugly males from an early age

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-

It never began. I wonder how old they are today… :feelscry:

there is a guy on here whos baby niece crys everytime she sees his face. potent suicide fuel.

Lookism starts from DAY 1

(forgot your username sorry if its you hehe)

you born once and if you born ugly it is never began

They are genetically hardwired to despise unattractive men.

Yeah, a few years ago when I was working at a charity shop, a young girl (must be about 7) was literally making disgusted, angry faces at me and telling me to fuck off. I was just like wtf at the time. But now I know why.

First video reminds me of this lel
mlg never forget ded srs

ded srs
ezgif-2-e3c3345995b8.gif

He might be next ER

They understand that these males are lower in value and that they are lower in the social hierarchy, and that by being near them they risk reducing their own value and rank.
And they know all this before the age of 7 yet inceltears wants to talk about persuhnaliteehee haircuts and showurrs

They can basically smell testosterone levels.

Its bec. of social pressure, i guess.

The only reason they aren't sucking Chad's dick is because they don't know what sex is yet

The girl in the bottom pic will be forever traumatized from being around that ethnic.

Programmed to detect personality jawline

The boys mog the tbh

foids are pieces of shit since birth

its like gravity

They are such whores.

Can't imagine all the pain and suffering that kid had to endure in the future lol. Actually I can...:feels:

Can't imagine all the pain and suffering that kid had to endure in the future lol. Actually I can...:feels:
At least the Indian is retarded so has little social awareness of his low status. In saying that, that would be helpful to me brb ggfhjf fghjtffhhtddxfuui

No shit. Which is why find it strange that many here argue for the aoc to be lowered(14). We won't benefit from it.