Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hold frame from the rejection or else

Is it better for rejection to make you angry than sad?

• Yes (become cold and focused on other things)

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No (cry like the guy supposedly did)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://twitter.com/becomingidea/status/1593371747977494538

The thing he did wrong was ask a woman out at his job and think because they’re equal level that he can ask her out, only works for CHAD or the Boss. She thinks she’s too good for him and now thinks he’s a creep because he cried after getting rejected and she went on Twitter to brag about it.

This is why it’s better for you to get angry from rejection then cry because at least she won’t talk shit about you like this and you can hold frame and walk away. If this wasn’t a minimum wage job and I was that guy I would think about making myself triggered and report this post to HR.

It's simply "love at first sight", if a Chad; the callousness and unempathetic ways of the modern foid can clearly be seen with this tweet, blatantly refusing to show any sign of humanity for a probable sub 5 male daring to commit the heinous crime of approaching a foid as an ugly man and suffering for it... :society:

JFL at them seeing this as a problem, in any way whatsoever; just more proof of their obvious privilege awarded to them through hypergamy and modern foid-worshipping, seeing something as minute as interest by a subhuman as something to talk about as if you were just mugged. :feelsjuice:

She thinks she’s too good for him and now thinks he’s a creep because he cried after getting rejected and she went on Twitter to brag about it.

Now that I've taken Mirtazapine... :feelsokman:.

If I wasn't restrained, I'd have dealt with the problem with my fellowcels in much greater detail.

He realized that if he was a chad, his confession would have worked. He couldn't hold back the tears over the cruelty and unfairness of life.

He realized that if he was a chad, his confession would have worked. He couldn't hold back the tears over the cruelty and unfairness of life.

It's a fetish.

View: https://twitter.com/becomingidea/status/1593371747977494538

The thing he did wrong was ask a woman out at his job and think because they’re equal level that he can ask her out, only works for CHAD or the Boss. She thinks she’s too good for him and now thinks he’s a creep because he cried after getting rejected and she went on Twitter to brag about it.

This is why it’s better for you to get angry from rejection then cry because at least she won’t talk shit about you like this and you can hold frame and walk away. If this wasn’t a minimum wage job and I was that guy I would think about making myself triggered and report this post to HR.

i really got some bad ideas in my head

stone her (in minecraft)

Now that I've taken Mirtazapine... :feelsokman:.
Did Mirtazapine make you gain weight? That shit made me aggressively hungry. I ate like 8000 calories the one and only time I took it. Doesn't help that I'm low IQ and impulsive.

Back on topic, after you've been rejected enough times it doesn't make you feel sad or angry. Rejection just becomes the expected outcome so it doesn't make you feel anything.

The boss can easily do that, this is why being a boss is good

Did Mirtazapine make you gain weight? That shit made me aggressively hungry. I ate like 8000 calories the one and only time I took it. Doesn't help that I'm low IQ and impulsive.

No, I don't think so.