Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hitler was the good guy. Society wouldn´t be this fucked had he won.

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
- Jews wouldn´t be running the world trying to brainwash everyone

- there´d be no SJW/Feminist propaganda

- Incels wouldn´t exist because people with bad genes would´ve eventually been weeded out at birth

- People would be breeding within their race

- unemployment rates would be way down

- no overpopulation

instead we live in this Feminist/SJW/cuckold/Soyboy society. We desperately need a WW III.

yeah but what was his problem with slavs kek

I mean he would've maybe taken over europe, but he was still no shot against the USA. He wouldn't have fixed our problems here (black/racemixing, extremely Hebrew media, etc.)

Hitler and the Nazis were chad scum.

even if society was made solely of 9.9 to 10 males and foids, there would still be incels. only the top 20% will ever get good pussy, no matter ho goodlooking the rest are
edit: this only applies to a free sexual market

Last edited:
we would be on Betelgeuse right now waging war on some aliens if Hitler won

Hitler and the Nazis were chad scum.

No. :)

Unless your definition of a chad is... well...

http://putlockers.fm/watch/dZYaNl8G-urban-myths-season-1/episode-3.html

What makes Hitler kind of special was that he before WW1 was an omega male, basically a homeless, unemployable aspie-esque loser. WW1 fucked up society so much that he became the focal point of alpha masculinity in Germany. It should be noted that he always viewed himself as chosen by fate and an extraordinary person.

Last edited:

He hated Slavic "subhumans" but loved the Anglos he thought would eventually join his side because >muh blood.
Big mistake.
Ironically, he became a victim of his own racism then.
:feelsgah:

Reminds me of the song anal cunt made about him

He hated Slavic "subhumans" but loved the Anglos he thought would eventually join his side because >muh blood.
Big mistake.
Ironically, he became a victim of his own racism then.
:feelsgah:
kek, invading poland is like an 1/10 incel approaching a stacy
but don't mind me, i'm in the process of getting shitfaced drunk

I mean he would've maybe taken over europe, but he was still no shot against the USA. He wouldn't have fixed our problems here (black/racemixing, extremely Hebrew media, etc.)
Yo I don't see what's the problem with racemixing?So what if one of the two partners are black?

Hitler has always been right. I used to be NS fanatic but was eventually lost to my race.

Yo I don't see what's the problem with racemixing?So what if one of the two partners are black?
Little halfie motherfuckers are ugly as fuck and are dumbing down the white race (white mothers' faults tbqh, I do t blame black men for this issue). Plus, racemixing in being pushed by the Hebrew media to phase out whites. All the young white women around me only want black men so I'm at a disadvantage. The whole situation is fucked.

Little halfie motherfuckers are ugly as fuck and are dumbing down the white race (white mothers' faults tbqh, I do t blame black men for this issue). Plus, racemixing in being pushed by the Hebrew media to phase out whites. All the young white women around me only want black men so I'm at a disadvantage. The whole situation is fucked.
Where I live white girls are prejudice against black man.And the Hebrew media can do all it wants nobody gives a shit about it anyway. And what you mean by dumbing down the white race? You're acting like it's superior somehow.Also racemixing isn't always ethic man and white woman.

Even if you're not a NS you can't deny the world would be better overall had Germany won without exposing yourself as a cucktears infiltrate.

Where I live white girls are prejudice against black man.And the Hebrew media can do all it wants nobody gives a shit about it anyway. And what you mean by dumbing down the white race? You're acting like it's superior somehow.Also racemixing isn't always ethic man and white woman.
Where do you live where black men are not favored? I see this meme on this site all the time, but IRL all I see is white women coalburning. I live in Ohio for context.

Mulattos are dumbing down people because they taken inferior African genetics and mix with superior Caucasian ones. While I'm not a white supremacist (I'm a white nationalist though), it's not hard to see. Almost all signs point to whites (and asians, they even outdo us whites to a certain degree in intelligence) being more intelligent than blacks.

Lastly, I still have only seen 1 WMBW relationship, meanwhile I can go the local mall and see more BMWW relationships than all white ones.

Slavic countries had a significant Jewish population which ruled the country. Russia is a great example of a Slavic country controlled by Jews

Where do you live where black men are not favored? I see this meme on this site all the time, but IRL all I see is white women coalburning. I live in Ohio for context.

Mulattos are dumbing down people because they taken inferior African genetics and mix with superior Caucasian ones. While I'm not a white supremacist (I'm a white nationalist though), it's not hard to see. Almost all signs point to whites (and asians, they even outdo us whites to a certain degree in intelligence) being more intelligent than blacks.

Lastly, I still have only seen 1 WMBW relationship, meanwhile I can go the local mall and see more BMWW relationships than all white ones.
Caucasian genes aren't superior since most incels are white which wouldn't happen if white genes were so amazing.
I live in Austria and Austrian woman like Austrian men a lot more than any other kind of men.Black men aren't dumber they're less educated. Which is easily proven by the fact that rich blacks don't perform worse than rich whites in school and such.

Slavic countries had a significant Jewish population which ruled the country. Russia is a great example of a Slavic country controlled by Jews
yeah I know that, but slavs got holocaust'd too

yeah I know that, but slavs got holocaust'd too

Holocaust never happened. 90% of jews survived "death camps" 10% who died were mainly children and elderly who were weak and more prone to die from diseases and starvation. That is the reason why Anne Frank and her mother died while the stronger adult male survived.

White people are paying for siding with the jews unfortunately. Nothing can fix this rotten world anymore, it's OVER.

Caucasian genes aren't superior since most incels are white which wouldn't happen if white genes were so amazing.
I live in Austria and Austrian woman like Austrian men a lot more than any other kind of men.Black men aren't dumber they're less educated. Which is easily proven by the fact that rich blacks don't perform worse than rich whites in school and such.
Hey man, we actually did a poll here of the most active users and the majority on users here were NON-white. I don't think whites are more likely to be incel than most other races (especially like east asians or Indians).

Austria, so I've heard, is a pretty conservative country. You might actually be in a place there black men are not better than whites in the dating world. Here in America, black men continue to take white women at dangerous numbers, and black have always underperformed in schools. In fact, poor white high schoolers still outperform rich black high schoolers on standardized tests.

Black men are simply less intelligent. No mental gymnastics can justify the centuries of black Africans living in mud hutts while inhabiting a warm land rich with resources.

If you want to talk about harsh environment take a look at cold Northern Europe where nothing grows and winter lasts half a year.

Hey man, we actually did a poll here of the most active users and the majority on users here were NON-white. I don't think whites are more likely to be incel than most other races (especially like east asians or Indians).

Austria, so I've heard, is a pretty conservative country. You might actually be in a place there black men are not better than whites in the dating world. Here in America, black men continue to take white women at dangerous numbers, and black have always underperformed in schools. In fact, poor white high schoolers still outperform rich black high schoolers on standardized tests.
I'm saying white people are more likely just that this poll showed that 60% was white.

And yes Austria is pretty conservative and any girl that has ever shown any kind of attraction to me was also part Brazilian (Like I am)
, but those part Brazilian girls were white and looked like Austrians.

Without a study link we will not be able to base any of our claims so I guess there is no point in arguing.

Hitler was the good guy​

that's not what my history book says OP, checkmate

EverySingleTime