Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hitler was right we need to kill non white now

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
20% - Off topic in ID
I’m fed up with curries shit skins and niggers and their behaviors heil Hitler Seig heil im a white supremist now fuck off non whites if you want me to support you you need to send me money otherwise I support white nationalism take all foids rights away legalize grape immediately I am honorary Aryan now
IMG 0684

Last edited:
another day another retarded faded thread

inceldom discussed

Nice larp fed

Hitler also never advocated for TND

But you are a jew tho and jews aren't white :waitwhat:

Figures a jew would peddle the lie that Hitler wanted to exterminate all non whites

I’m fine with Jews being killed as long as I get to live in luxury with Aryan stace
Just Bobby Fischermax theory

is @faded actually jewish or is he the greater larpER of all time?

Bro went from calling white people racist against minorities to now hating minorities lmaoo.

Follow me back faded

Of course a Jew would flip-flop to save his own skin.

I’m fed up with curries shit skins and niggers and their behaviors heil Hitler Seig heil im a white supremist now fuck off non whites if you want me to support you you need to send me money otherwise I support white nationalism take all foids rights away legalize grape immediately I am honorary Aryan now View attachment 1182304

You are out of jail and back to posting based shit! Mein nigger.

Lmao dude you are funny

Fuck Hitler for being a sex-haver mogger. He creampied Eva Braun's hairy pussy DAILY :lasereyes:

Or take them back to the jungles im talking about niggers.
brown ppl could use someshit to clean them self like soap to clean there skin

:feelsLSD:giga fed post

Well atleast curries will ironically propably get extinct now that Internet exists and racetraitor women would rather pick animals or white men over them so thats propably good news for you my based jew.

Or take them back to the jungles im talking about niggers.
brown ppl could use someshit to clean them self like soap to clean there skin
Seig heil mein nigger

"player has now changed teams"

he didn't say that I think. He just wanted to keep Germania for Germans. Basically what Israel is doing atm.

I thought you were a kike tho

@DarkStarDownBad

Another day, another thread from the one of the most worthless users on this site

@LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo How is this faggot even still here? All he does is spam bullshit such as this & antagonize others .

faded you could have been a high ranking officer in Nazi Germany

faded you could have been a high ranking officer in Nazi Germany
Giga based I would love to join SS waffen and execute other Jew non whites and grape holez