Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hitler was right on the aryans they were nordic

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
PIA

0.07 for anglos? What does that even mean? They share 0.07% of their DNA? Sounds like nothing.

Here's what I found looking shit up:

They do seem to be the ancestors of Indo-Aryan and Iranians, but idk if they are considered aryan because the buried their dead rather than cremated it seems.

genetic distance means the smaller the number the closer the genetic affinity
Seem pretty close then. It's really surprising, since those people had mostly dark hair and eyes, but not in sweden. Also, I would have expected native northern European admixture to be more prominent.

You have a link to the research?

where are you from :feelstrash:

Any R1b here?

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel thoughts

Strong cope.

No.

1597886062175.png

I mean look at the genetic distances bruv these people were white even for whites
https://ia903209.us.archive.org/20/items/pca-67-world-pdf-1/PCA_67_Eurasia_&_Americas (1).pdf

https://ia903209.us.archive.org/20/items/pca-67-world-pdf-1/PCA_67_World (pdf 1).pdf

1597886532270.png

Even on graphs that measure genetic variation between in races clusters them giga close to nordic.

1597886880737.png

Also The average pajeet is not an aryan nor are the bramhins and nor is any other south asian the max you will get is 30 percent what i am saying though is if this component had gotten to the whole of south asia and had done a full on large scale population replacement Indians would be near nordics genetically this component is far whiter than anything else possible it was even whiter than annatolians and there giga white shifted.

https://ia601406.us.archive.org/5/items/pca-67-west-eurasia/PCA_67_West_Eurasia.pdf
Any R1b here?

Mogs me in ancestry bhai i wish your ancestors would have done a population displacement with curries you would see a lot less suffering.

Last edited:
No.

1597886062175.png

I mean look at the genetic distances bruv these people were white even for whites
https://ia903209.us.archive.org/20/items/pca-67-world-pdf-1/PCA_67_Eurasia_&_Americas (1).pdf

https://ia903209.us.archive.org/20/items/pca-67-world-pdf-1/PCA_67_World (pdf 1).pdf

1597886532270.png

Even on graphs that measure genetic variation between in races clusters them giga close to nordic.

1597886880737.png

Also The average pajeet is not an aryan nor are the bramhins and nor is any other south asian the max you will get is 30 percent what i am saying though is if this component had gotten to the whole of south asia and had done a full on large scale population replacement Indians would be near nordics genetically this component is far whiter than anything else possible it was even whiter than annatolians and there giga white shifted.

https://ia601406.us.archive.org/5/items/pca-67-west-eurasia/PCA_67_West_Eurasia.pdf

Mogs me in ancestry bhai i wish your ancestors would have done a population displacement with curries you would see a lot less suffering.
That's a whole lot of text to say you're just coping.

No it just makes no sense. Aryans had Iranid phenotype.

Wwell first of all phenotype doesnt equal genotype 2nd of all the aryans were indk european not indo iranian based people they came from outside from the steppes.

Wwell first of all phenotype doesnt equal genotype 2nd of all the aryans were indk european not indo iranian based people they came from outside from the steppes.
How do you spend so much of your time researching geneology and still not get that Indo Europeans and Indo Iranians are the same thing?

How do you spend so much of your time researching geneology and still not get that Indo Europeans and Indo Iranians are the same thing?

Your right i should have been more specific Indo Iranan is a sub branch of indo european speaking language groups however the indo iranian culture was BMAC the aryan culture there ethnicity was closer to the yamnaya or Europe even though they both spoke indo european languages they were ethnically differen't

Your right i should have been more specific Indo Iranan is a sub branch of indo european speaking language groups however the indo iranian culture was BMAC the aryan culture there ethnicity was closer to the yamnaya or Europe even though they both spoke indo european languages they were ethnically differen't
Tbh they must have been subhuman, Germanics mog hard.

There's no proof of this, it's only speculation.

Ummmm there is the chariot data i think also from what i'm aware there was steppe admixture within the IVC samples the specefic 1 was steppe emba your right not all steppe components are nordics in fact most aren't this specefic 1 was

Ummmm there is the chariot data i think also from what i'm aware there was steppe admixture within the IVC samples the specefic 1 was steppe emba your right not all steppe components are nordics in fact most aren't this specefic 1 was
Steppe admixture refers to Central Asians/Mongolians so that's not a typical European phenotype at all but rather Mongoloid.

Steppe admixture refers to Central Asians/Mongolians so that's not a typical European phenotype at all but rather Mongoloid.

Not necessarily though steppe emba component was more closely related to yamnaya people

Not necessarily though steppe emba component was more closely related to yamnaya people
I bet yam people were mongoloid in phenotype anyway.

In 2020 does it even fucking matter what kind of white you are? Everything's mixed anyway

Nords are choosen gods.