Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hitler was blackpilled and went ER. Knew women only wanted white Chad.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
There’s a famous story about Hitler having a crush on a blonde haired kike foid. However, he knew he was ugly, and asking her out might have led to a sexual harassment allegation. So Hitler moved on, stayed an incel cause of his looks.

Note: The kike foid later ignored an ugly kikecel who was into her (like me), and went to get gangbanged by a bunch of Nazi blue eyed blond haired 6’5” Chads.

If Hitler looked like this, the kike foid would have chased him and they would have lived happily ever after, employed as an artist (would have been accepted in art school due to lookism).
7694E1B5 9EB4 4CA9 BADD BB7051E8F51C

But instead, Hitler was not good looking, so went down a dark road of facing blackpill truths head on. The most important of which was JBW theory. He realized that the more white you look, the better you have it in dating. This is why he had an obsession with blond hair blue eyed people (despite not being one himself), as they were the JBW of white people.

Because of this, out of mercy he killed all non Germanic people. He knew it would be over for deathnics (including kikes) in the future and didn’t want them to suffer the same fate he did, but a hundred times worse. This is also why he killed disabled people as well as ugly looking people. He knew if you weren’t good looking and fully able bodied, it was over for you anyways, so was in essence performing a eugenics program.

However, with modern science showing us what women truly want even Hitler didn’t know how shallow these whores could be. He didn’t know about the height pill, and didn’t kill manlets and femlets in a genocide (as far as I know). He also wasn’t aware of the dickpill, but I guess penis inspection day wouldn’t have been approved by people back then. Balding is another death sentence, and he probably didn’t know it means it’s over. But for his time, he used the information he could get and went on things based on that.

over for Hitlercels :feelsrope:

Brutal, if there was a master race we would all be having sex :feelsrope:

women don't care about blonde hair on males, in fact they prefer dark brown hair.
Tall + dark hair + blue eyes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tall + blonde hair + blue eyes>>>>>tall + blonde + brown eyes

I bet oyvey is the ancient form of oy ver, which in modern English is over.

Schutzstaffel only allowed 5’9” and up, and 5’10” for 1st SS Panzer division

Many men among the NSDAP had combovers. I think they were aware of how brutal the MPBpill is. There’s a quote which I can’t recall verbatim, I think it was from Patton, where he mentions he notices how American soldiers wore a high-and-tight cut whereas the Germans used combover to conceal their balding.
Brutal, I didn’t know any of that.

women don't care about blonde hair on males, in fact they prefer dark brown hair.
Tall + dark hair + blue eyes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tall + blonde hair + blue eyes>>>>>tall + blonde + brown eyes
I personally think so too, but many think blondes mog.

As I observed before, all the brutish and super-Nazis had that uglier Alpine German look whereas all the "kinder" and "gentler" Nazis (like Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg) had that god-tier Northern European Chad look. I am merely observing and NOT taking any sides.

There’s a famous story about Hitler having a crush on a blonde haired kike foid. However, he knew he was ugly, and asking her out might have led to a sexual harassment allegation. So Hitler moved on, stayed an incel cause of his looks.

Note: The kike foid later ignored an ugly kikecel who was into her (like me), and went to get gangbanged by a bunch of Nazi blue eyed blond haired 6’5” Chads.

If Hitler looked like this, the kike foid would have chased him and they would have lived happily ever after, employed as an artist (would have been accepted in art school due to lookism).
View attachment 602684

But instead, Hitler was not good looking, so went down a dark road of facing blackpill truths head on. The most important of which was JBW theory. He realized that the more white you look, the better you have it in dating. This is why he had an obsession with blond hair blue eyed people (despite not being one himself), as they were the JBW of white people.

Because of this, out of mercy he killed all non Germanic people. He knew it would be over for deathnics (including kikes) in the future and didn’t want them to suffer the same fate he did, but a hundred times worse. This is also why he killed disabled people as well as ugly looking people. He knew if you weren’t good looking and fully able bodied, it was over for you anyways, so was in essence performing a eugenics program.

However, with modern science showing us what women truly want even Hitler didn’t know how shallow these whores could be. He didn’t know about the height pill, and didn’t kill manlets and femlets in a genocide (as far as I know). He also wasn’t aware of the dickpill, but I guess penis inspection day wouldn’t have been approved by people back then. Balding is another death sentence, and he probably didn’t know it means it’s over. But for his time, he used the information he could get and went on things based on that.
Lol he is bluepilled as fuck thinking those jews would not using dark magic to defeat him

I mean he knew he was a subhuman it is already that :feelsaww:

Ol‘ Henry Himmler was the ultimate incel god; sub-5 truecel building up a private army of Nordic chads to eradicate ((them)) :feelsLSD:

Yes, blonde hair is associated with boys. Most Chad's have brown hair.

Also regarding the original post, never thought I'd see Adolf Chadler. :feelskek:

Hitler knew when it’s over, it’s over as he swallowed cyanide pills and didn’t cope any longer with being vegetarian and wasn’t aware of the dogpill with his wife as well as having problems due to being an inbred it never began.

most autistic post i have ever read:feelsokman:

View attachment 602684

Were you high while writing this?

As I observed before, all the brutish and super-Nazis had that uglier Alpine German look whereas all the "kinder" and "gentler" Nazis (like Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg) had that god-tier Northern European Chad look. I am merely observing and NOT taking any sides.
Brutal, I noticed that too but wasn’t too familiar with all the nazis leaders. Wasn’t sure if it was just sampling bias.

It’s like only allowing 6’0 plus men to enlist modern day, brutal. Hitler only wanted the most ideal men:chad: among his ranks :feelsUgh:

Makes me laugh when I see SS LARPers since they would have more than likely been disqualified, considering you have to trace back ancestry 200 to German only, no teeth fillings, required a certain skullshape(skull pill), among other nonsense.
Doesn’t make much sense though, as he’s sending all the taller people out to die. Maybe he wanted to mog all the surviving manlets.

Regarding the original post, never thought I'd see Adolf Chadler. :feelskek:
WW2 wouldn’t have happened if that was how Hitler actually looked like

Hitler knew when it’s over, it’s over as he swallowed cyanide pills and didn’t cope any longer with being vegetarian and wasn’t aware of the dogpill with his wife as well as having problems due to being an inbred it never began.
Over for fuhrercels. He married only a few hours before he was killed (by Hitler) because he was a gigatruecel and begged his long time friend he didn’t want to die as an incel. Unfortunately, he did and his corpse rotted as a permavirgin truecel. It was over for him.

most autistic post i have ever read:feelsokman:
Were you high while writing this?
Puss In Boots Hello GIF

Wtf is this thread.
Hitler wasn't ugly imo, he was of good height for his era and had strong features. Would mog 80 percent of this forum (would be 100 but with the amount of fakecels on here...).
Hitler's decisions regarding Aryanism is a political move done in order to rally Germanic people together; something that worked out rather well for him and he succeeded in the war would have the additional bonus of having a strong, tall, population with good genes dispersed throughout. Hitler knew what he was doing and he was proud of it.

Absolutely brutal for Hitlercel, I wonder how he felt constantly being mogged by Goering
Absolute slayer of planets. With his white supremacist views and looks foids will not be able to resist

Absolutely brutal for Hitlercel, I wonder how he felt constantly being mogged by Goering

Absolute slayer of planets. With his white supremacist views and looks foids will not be able to resist
Slayer of Uranus, meanwhile incel Elon Musk still coping with Mars.

WW2 wouldn’t have happened if that was how Hitler actually looked like
This is unironically in the Top 5 Most Brutal Lookism Black Pills of All TIme. It's arguably #1 on that list.

To think that the most devastating war of the 20th century (and all of human history up to the present day) could have been averted, if only the architect and mastermind of the war was born with more fortunate genetics, which would have resulted in more positive social and romantic experiences, thus diverting his attention away from the political, cultural and economic problems he had perceived during his time.

Others may have noticed some of the same things Hitler did, but none would have held a candle to his level of determination and charisma to personally ensure that all of Germany would turn into a global superpower in less time than it takes for modern society to churn out MDs.

Last edited:
This is unironically in the Top 5 Most Brutal Lookism Black Pills of All TIme. It's arguably #1 on that list.
:lul::lul::lul:
Brutal

To think that the most devastating war of the 20th century (and all of human history up to the present day) could have been averted, if only the architect and mastermind of the war was born with more fortunate genetics, which would have resulted in more positive social and romantic experiences, thus diverting his attention away from the political, cultural and economic problems he had perceived during his time.

Others may have noticed some of the same things Hitler did, but none would have held a candle to his level of determination and charisma to personally ensure that all of Germany would turn into a global superpower in less time than it takes for modern society to churn out MDs.
There is a saying that all warfare is about land, wealth, or women. Only incels and normies have to fight for women, while these same women everyone is fighting for run to chad with open arms and open pussy.

There is a saying that all warfare is about land, wealth, or women. Only incels and normies have to fight for women, while these same women everyone is fighting for run to chad with open arms and open pussy.
The epic of Homer about Troy is about two Greek city states literally fighting over a possession of a hole who happened to be the prettiest in all of the known lands.

It sounds like a fucking absurd joke, but if you give it just a sliver of serious thought, the idea that somebody having better genetics changing the course of history doesn't sound so ridiculous when you factor in these :blackpill:s.

most retarded shit I ever read

The epic of Homer about Troy is about two Greek city states literally fighting over a possession of a hole who happened to be the prettiest in all of the known lands.

It sounds like a fucking absurd joke, but if you give it just a sliver of serious thought, the idea that somebody having better genetics changing the course of history doesn't sound so ridiculous when you factor in these :blackpill:s.
Exactly, once you get blackpilled you start seeing blackpills everywhere that you missed it before. It’s too brutal for the average human to accept, so they ig ore it subconsciously otherwise.

DA3BC28F B862 470B A097 6A3D21C05C43

The name says it all.

Lookism and feminism were not a thing back then.

Lookism has always existed. You seem to be new here, but alpha fucks beta bucks is the female mating strategy. Baby psychology also proves lookism exists from birth.

He could have prevented world war 2.
I am new but I understand the sexual psychology well. I have watched tons of black pill science, FACEandLMS, wheat waffles,etc...
The statistics show that females in the mid XX century cared much less about looks. Hipergamy was not a thing back then. western societies were culturally conservative.

I am new but I understand the sexual psychology well. I have watched tons of black pill science, FACEandLMS, wheat waffles,etc...
The statistics show that females in the mid XX century cared much less about looks. Hipergamy was not a thing back then. western societies were culturally conservative.
I think that was due to gender ratios, as huge numbers of males died due to war. The sex ratio pill is real, but demographics, historical events, and such distorts the data. In the early 1900s, women were telling each other similar things to now, how they shouldn’t settle and other stuff. Also, the cuckoldry rate in the past was also brutal. If you do DNA tests and compare that to written family lineages, there is a 10% discrepancy.

That story is probably just more jewpraganda to portray hitler as ‘whiny’ or ‘pathetic’

That story is probably just more jewpraganda to portray hitler as ‘whiny’ or ‘pathetic’
It’s not pathetic, it’s blackpilled.

Exactly, he would have been shocked to learn what his precious Aryan foids were doing with dogs behind closed doors :feelshaha:
Blond hair blue eyed beautiful women he wants to protect getting dicked by a pitbull that mauled a nazi youth child. Beyond brutal.

hitler never roped, he had a body double, hitler lived till 1950s . he escaped germany . hitler was alive and well.

hitler never roped, he had a body double, hitler lived till 1950s . he escaped germany . hitler was alive and well.
Didn’t know that.