Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based HITLER SHOULD HAVE WON WW2

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
UNCLE ADOLF WOULD HAVE KEPT FOIDS ON A SOCIETAL LEASH. THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE IF NAZI GERMANY WON. FOIDS WOULD BE FORCED INTO TRADITIONAL VALUES WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT AND UNCLE ADOLF WOULD GIVE US STATE-ENFORCED SEX!

Nazi propaganda 12 1024x685

THE WOMEN WE COULD HAVE HAD

Large2

WOMEN NOW

COPE. There’s no Hitler for your face buddy boyo. You would’ve been gassed alongside with me because of our trash genes :feelskek::feelskek:. No Aryan Blond haired blue eyed foid for you. Aryan :chad::chad::chad: only.

COPE. There’s no Hitler for your face buddy boyo. You would’ve been gassed alongside with me because of our trash genes :feelskek::feelskek:. No Aryan Blond haired blue eyed foid for you. Aryan :chad::chad::chad: only.
Correct. OP would have gotten a bullet between the skull

Had Hitler won ww2. He would have had a German empire. He would have set up colonies in Africa and Eastern Europe/Russia.

Japan would have taken over The Asia/Pacific region.

The British empire would also still exist. Hitler was a big admirer of them and tried to make peace with them many times.

Technology would also be decades ahead.

im white and blue eyed

Had Hitler won ww2. He would have had a German empire. He would have set up colonies in Africa and Eastern Europe/Russia.

Japan would have taken over The Asia/Pacific region.

The British empire would also still exist. Hitler was a big admirer of them and tried to make peace with them many times.

Technology would also be decades ahead.
im white and blue eyed
A lot of Slavs were white and blue eyed as well :feelskek::feelskek:

Hm, not very Christian but it would probably achieve the desired result.

I'd rather a more traditional approach though.

UNCLE ADOLF WOULD HAVE KEPT FOIDS ON A SOCIETAL LEASH. THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE IF NAZI GERMANY WON. FOIDS WOULD BE FORCED INTO TRADITIONAL VALUES WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT AND UNCLE ADOLF WOULD GIVE US STATE-ENFORCED SEX!

View attachment 621570
THE WOMEN WE COULD HAVE HAD

View attachment 621573
WOMEN NOW

If Adolf Hitler won, every Jew in the world today would have been gassed. Many would have been brutally tortured first. How can you dare suggest this? And not just the Jewish elites, innocent Jews.

You would still be incel under Nazi Germany, Nazi Germany was obsessed with aestheticism and you were constantly shit on for not being a Chad.

pretty much

arabs and nigs are exposing themselves by chimping out, indians love hitler for destroying the british empire

I call straught BS on that. Foids in my country (Greece) love men with blond hair and blue eyes. White (Nordic) worship is extremely common in Southern Europe.:soy::banhammer:
I have noticed that foids seem to love Italian and Spanish Chads. Maybe the situation in your country is different though.

I have noticed that foids seem to love Italian and Spanish Chads. Maybe the situation in your country is different though.
Italian and Spanish Chads are Nordic looking. Chads in EVERY country always have more white features than the average population of the country.

Italian and Spanish Chads are Nordic looking. Chads in EVERY country always have more white features than the average population of the country.
Italian and Spanish Chads just need to be tall and handsome. Brown hair and brown eyes looks more masculine than blonde hair and blue eyes. Blonde hair looks far more feminine to be honest. It's bright and sparkly looking.

Italian and Spanish Chads just need to be tall and handsome. Brown hair and brown eyes looks more masculine than blonde hair and blue eyes. Blonde hair looks far more feminine to be honest. It's bright and sparkly looking.
Being attractive is not entirely about being masculine. Just because you're tall, it doesn't mean that you'll be successful. It's about being attractive in general. It was nevER survival of the fittest. It was, is and always has been and will be survival of the prettiest.

If you have dark hair and dark eyes, you can't JBWmaxx.

I wish my family line was gassed then I would never be here in the first place.

But because I was born already if I was born in 1939 I would fight the nazicels along my country men. But if I was never born, I would never had any issues in the first place which is why I said that I wish they won. But they didn't so here I am.

It is what it is.