Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [Historypill] Daughter of Byzantine emperor describes Crusader GIGA-Chad Bohemund of Taranto

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Crusaders were moggers. If you read the accounts of Anna Komnene, daughter of Byzantine emperor Alexios I., and her physical descriptions of the crusaders, you can clearly see that the crusaders mogged the Byzantines from Adrianople to Antioch. She was definitely attracted to them even though she considered them barbarians. If anything that just added to the halo effect because they were dark triad Nordic Germanic Chads.

This is how she described the tall GIGA-Chad Nordic crusader leader Bohemund of Taranto. She literally says that such mogger was never before seen in the land of the Romans (Byzantines), admitting that he mogged the entire empire. Bohumend was a Norman and descendant of Viking moggers. He was one of the tallest men of his age, in fact I think he was originally named Mark but people started to call him Bohemund after a legendary giant named Bohumend.

Now the man was such as, to put it briefly, had never before been seen in the land of the Romans, be he either of the barbarians or of the Greeks (for he was a marvel for the eyes to behold, and his reputation was terrifying). Let me describe the barbarian’s appearance more particularly—he was so tall in stature that he overtopped the tallest by nearly one cubit, narrow in the waist and loins, with broad shoulders and a deep chest and powerful arms. And in the whole build of the body he was neither too slender nor over-weighted with flesh, but perfectly proportioned and, one might say, built in conformity with the canon of Polycleitus. He had powerful hands and stood firmly on his feet, and his neck and back were well compacted. An accurate observer would notice that he stooped slightly, but this was not from any weakness of the vertebræ of his spine but he had probably had this posture slightly from birth. His skin all over his body was very white, and in his face the white was tempered with red. His hair was yellowish, but did not hang down to his waist like that of the other barbarians; for the man was not inordinately vain of his hair, but had it cut short to the ears. Whether his beard was reddish, or any other colour I cannot say, for the razor had passed over it very closely and left a surface smoother than chalk, most likely it too was reddish. His blue eyes indicated both a high spirit and dignity; and his nose and nostrils breathed in the air freely; his chest corresponded to his nostrils and by his nostrils … the breadth of his chest. For by his nostrils nature had given free passage for the high spirit which bubbled up from his heart. A certain charm hung about this man but was partly marred by a general air of the horrible. For in the whole of his body the entire man shewed implacable and savage both in his size and glance, methinks, and even his laughter sounded to others like snorting. He was so made in mind and body that both courage and passion reared their crests within him and both inclined to war.

JFL if you weren't Bohemund in 1097.

He latter married daughter of the French king who was a Stacy.

Bohemond came to France to seek by any means he could gain the hand of the Lord Louis' sister Constance, a young lady of excellent breeding, elegant appearance and beautiful face.

The life of a 11th century Chad crusader.

Chad always wins

Attachments

• 1576488605969.png
    1576488605969.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 52
The blackpill appears throughout history. If you ever read the Epic of Gilgamesh, there are paragraphs upon paragraphs describing how tall and strong Gilgamesh was compared to the peasants he ruled over in his city. Gilgamesh fucks their wives on their wedding nights and they still cry when he leaves the city.

First paragraph btw
When the gods created Gilgamesh they gave him a perfect body. Shamash the glorious sun endowed him with
beauty, Adad the god of the storm endowed him with courage, the great gods made his beauty perfect, surpassing all
others, terrifying like a great wild bull. Two thirds they made him god and one third man.

The blackpill appears throughout history.

Yeah, some incels cope "it's only because muh sexual revolution" but if you look at medieval descriptions they are all Chad worshippers (both men and women). In fact the way men described medieval Chads would be seen as "gay" in this modern cucked society.

Nordic Germanics were seen as the most good looking even by their enemies. Also Anna Komnene was only 14 years old when she saw Bohemund and she was already lusting after tall Chads.

Bohemund was even a nemesis of the Byzantines on top of everything.

it's over for orthodoxcels

Our world belongs to Chad. Anything we lack, He has it.

The only time Chad has even been bested in history is when communistcels took Berlin.

The blackpill appears throughout history. If you ever read the Epic of Gilgamesh, there are paragraphs upon paragraphs describing how tall and strong Gilgamesh was compared to the peasants he ruled over in his city. Gilgamesh fucks their wives on their wedding nights and they still cry when he leaves the city.

First paragraph btw
Just like the shekel hoarding Templars of Switzerland who enforced Droit Du Seigneur by the sword. To this day, WASPs who think they are crusaders will deny that such a practice existed in Christian lands.

funny how the east romans were still calling the Holy Romans "barbarians"... after what... 600 years after Rome fell?
The were fetishizing BBC (big barbarian cock).

funny how the east romans were still calling the Holy Romans "barbarians"... after what... 600 years after Rome fell?

They were coping hard because they were badly mogged by them.

History is interesting ngl. Might start rewatching some books about it, reading articles, etc.

byzantines shouldnt be any stranger to norse man. The Rus were norse who were in frequent contact with byzantines, and by that time, norsemen were in service in Byzantine in the Varagian guards, who were basically the emperor's bodyguards

But Normans were the biggest moggers out of them. And Bohemund was the biggest mogger out of all Normans.

His skin all over his body was very white, and in his face the white was tempered with red. His hair was yellowish, but did not hang down to his waist like that of the other barbarians; for the man was not inordinately vain of his hair, but had it cut short to the ears. Whether his beard was reddish, or any other colour I cannot say, for the razor had passed over it very closely and left a surface smoother than chalk, most likely it too was reddish. His blue eyes indicated both a high spirit and dignity
The racepill destroyed me

normens were no more scandinavian than the Rus. in fact normans probably were less, due to French admixture, while Rus at that time were still quite pure, recently came down from Scandinavia and all.

id say Bohemund simply got good genes, considering he's a nobility. so he probably got a chad dad and/or stacy mom. so he mogged the average norse man.

I think Franco-Gallic admixture added to their good looks. I don't think pure Scandinavians are that good looking (they're obviously still massive moggers though), I think people with that robust Celto-Germanic can easily mog them. For example Austrians are massive moggers but they're not really purely Germanic.

Normans were also the best warriors out of them - halo effect.

it's over for orthodoxcels
Orthodox coping slavs and shitskin greek, italians should just neck themselves. They got cucked by a bunch of deathnic Muslim rape babies of Mongols.
Orthodox are worse than the protestant "pastors" making gay weddings.

Orthodox coping slavs and shitskin greek, italians should just neck themselves. They got cucked by a bunch of deathnic Muslim rape babies of Mongols.
Orthodox are worse than the protestant "pastors" making gay weddings.

Western Christians were always the real moggers tbh. They even conquered Constantinople themselves.

Damn women let themselves be conquered by these absolute Chads. Looking through the looks lens so much of history makes sense. Its all about tall white buff guys literally bullying everyone else

Holy fuck I just read Kurt Frischlers book on the crusades and I came upon this quote. I thought about making a thread but was too lazy. What the fuck. Are you me?

Last edited: