Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

History, literature, philosophy, etc are shit copes

FrereJacques

FrereJacques

Officer
★★★
I’m a studycel/bookcel who has coped with this shit for years. Have you ever noticed (mostly outside of academia) that the vast majority of history, literature, philosophy, and other bullshit enthusiasts are incel/low tier normie males? On one hand it’s an escapism cope akin to weebceling and on the other, more prominent hand it’s a futile search for vanity.
Their thought processes, whether explicitly or implicitly, can be reduced to “hahaha I will be so much more enlightened than the normies and chads! Take that!” and “girls will love my intellectual personality.” That’s it. Behind every “contribution” by wannabe academics about Nietzsche’s super man or pro Satanic undertones of Paradise Lost lies a hollow, blue/redpilled bugman. No foid on the face of the planet, not one, gives two shits about your extensive knowledge on dialectical axiomatic Aristocles-Hegel neo-logical induction, or your ideas on the thirty years war and its effects on Pan-Slavicism, or whether you think Norse folk traditions are apparent in late Medieval English literature.
Because at the end of the day you’re on YouTube, r*ddit, or 4cucks having a wank over trivia 95% of the population would call pretentious drivel while Chad’s making your looksmatch cum.

anime and manga are the only true copes

somebody has to do it

Because at the end of the day you’re on YouTube, r*ddit, or 4cucks having a wank over trivia 95% of the population would call pretentious drivel while Chad’s making your looksmatch cum.

True...

All cope and no rope.

I genuinely still like history and literature, if you only like them because you think it will get girls you're a cuck

history is enjoyable. i think I'd be too low iq to enjoy philosophy tho