Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel "History has to get to a point where we purge these people"

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZn1rwVBGZM

It's over for cumskincels. It's funny how his jew-looking cuck incel buddy is laughing at his inevitable demise under Spencer's rule

Richard literally says "in previous ages, the strong, intelligent, good looking outbred the losers". He then even corrects the Lucius guy and says "that [lower classes outbreeding the upper] is definitely what is happening now". Also, he said that the sexual revolution critiqued the idea of one man to one woman, which he sees as good for reducing dysgenics as institutional monogamy allowed lower classes and shit people to breed.

4:44

IT and Richard Spencer will be the inevitable Gogeta teamup I'm predicting. Their hatred of incels will bond them together, like how a lot of ex WNs are sharing based Islam memes now over a shared hatred of women.

Last edited:
Richard "Glownigger" Spencer was divorce raped, now he's being sued because of what he did in 2016 and begging for money, even though he's a trust fund faggot. He was punched by an antifa shiteater and run like a bitch. He's despised both by the right and the left. Hope this homo commits suicide, but he's too narcissistic for that.

Richardspencerphysiogimy

Richard "Glownigger" Spencer was divorce raped, now he's being sued because of what he did in 2016 and begging for money, even though he's a trust fund faggot. He was punched by an antifa shiteater and run like a bitch. He's despised both by the right and the left. Hope this homo commits suicide, but he's too narcissistic for that.

View attachment 496233
Richard hit the wall big time. But let's face it. there's an endless line of pussy for this wigger

View attachment 496233
Funny how almost anyone on the "Far Right" calls anyone a fed for slightly disagreeing but this faggot who was clearly more harm than good either by retardation or by intention was kept around.

He could be speaking in code in regards to his use of the word "them." I mean it makes no sense otherwise. "We're gonna purge the incels.:soy:"

He could be speaking in code in regards to his use of the word "them." I mean it makes no sense otherwise. "We're gonna purge the incels.:soy:"
Listen to the whole thing, he clearly is talking about incels

Richard Spencer is just a light-version of J.-F. Gariépy (minus ze annoying French accent). :feelsohh:

intelligence is negatively correlated with fertility jfl
both of their wives are getting railed by negroes

Another strong remider for incels with extreme right-wing sympathies, this is how the leaders would think about you.

"The ubermensch will prevail. we are going to save our white women from the rats and cockroaches and the incels" :feels::feels::feels::feels:
My nose bleeds everytime I listen to this mentally handicapped cuck

Last edited: