Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News HISTORICAL THREAD (IM RISKING MY LIFE): Elliot Rodger and 'Prototype XO20-14'

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Elliot Rodger was the first-generation sentient robot sent by Asgard civilization (do not confuse with Stargate's Asgards) to planet Earth (galactic coordinates from the center: 17.7, -28.6, +6.2). Prototype XO20-14 was tasked with the elimination of several alien vanguard soldiers (with human disguise), known as 'the reapers'.

According to encrypted communication messages obtained through an Asgard relay antenna in Mars, planet Earth will receive a superlaser coordinated strike in May 23, 2024 13:03:.59 UTC. The Reapers are behind our imminent extinction. There is no known way to survive their laser. Our planet will be broken in b-b-b-billions, billions-s-s-s of pieces.

I sent a message to them through the relay antenna and my homemade laser so I can save my own pathetic life. The closest Asgard spaceship to our system refused to send a rescue shuttle to rescue me and my family.

Last edited:
planet Earth will receive a superlaser coordinated strike in May 23, 2024 13:03:59 UTC.

END OF HUMANKIND.

Either Schizo or genius

Either Schizo or genius
The Asgards chose me to reveal this conspiracy. Authorities already know about this upcoming event. They've secretly built a giant space station known as "Eden", where the most influential and rich individuals in our society will take shelter once they proceed with the evacuation.

The Asgards chose me to reveal this conspiracy. Authorities already know about this upcoming event. They've secretly built a giant space station known as "Eden", where the most influential and rich individuals in our society will take shelter once they proceed with the evacuation.
leave a place in the shelter :feelsree:

leave a place in the shelter :feelsree:
You are not important to the elites, nor I am. I'm very sorry, but human race in planet Earth will go extinct.

Clever post.

However aliens do not exist, the odds of their existence is incredibly incredibly low even when you take into account the number of potentially inhabitable planets.

Aliens is just fiction, the concept may even be a part of the elite's agenda to further brainwash humans and test their gullibility.

Aliens is just fiction, the concept may even be a part of the elite's agenda to further brainwash humans and test their gullibility.
An Asgard looks like this (not visible through our eyesight):