Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hispanics are almost immune to the Blackpill

Bullshit, i live in a Hispanic country and it's exactly the same. If you aren't rocking an average to chaddy face, you are a subhuman and it's over. Not even the janitors see you as a human.

The reason is cause spics don’t seem to care about ugly looks and are good with the most overweight fucking spic shit woman as long as she can cook.

Cope

The reason is cause spics don’t seem to care about ugly looks and are good with the most overweight fucking spic shit woman as long as she can cook.
This is only true in Mexicuck

Bullshit, i live in a Hispanic country and it's exactly the same. If you aren't rocking an average to chaddy face, you are a subhuman and it's over. Not even the janitors see you as a human.
Maybe but spic foids seem to give more chances to their men

Depends on which type of hispanics

does this apply to Cuba ?

women from southern Mexico are more swarthy, while the women in the north are not as swarthy

I wish ITV didn't delete all his videos rn.

I'm a hispanic living in the United States. I can confirm that only good-looking hispanics have a chance at finding a gf.

I'm a hispanic living in the United States. I can confirm that only good-looking hispanics have a chance at finding a gf.
Brutal at least they can thugmaxx cartelmaxx

Posting white chadlites on my forum should be a bannable offense,

It’s probably different in Hispanic countries compared to Hispanic communities in the JewSA. It seems over here like spic foids value NT & thugmaxx a lot more than looks

It’s probably different in Hispanic countries compared to Hispanic communities in the JewSA. It seems over here like spic foids value NT & thugmaxx a lot more than looks
Facts

Gigacope. I'm a spic and there are many single sub 5 spic men, but they are extremely bluepilled so it may not seem like they are lonely. They are giga simps and the most willing to betabuxx a fat single mother or pedomaxx. They are usually the chronic alcoholics who wageslave all day and hang out in large groups of other single men. Spic foids are extremely superficial and saying otherwise is cope.

Gigacope. I'm a spic and there are many single sub 5 spic men, but they are extremely bluepilled so it may not seem like they are lonely. They are giga simps and the most willing to betabuxx a fat single mother or pedomaxx. They are usually the chronic alcoholics who wageslave all day and hang out in large groups of other single men. Spic foids are extremely superficial and saying otherwise is cope.
I saw this shit in Texas all the time. The men will be working exhausting manual labor jobs too.

With the death of traditional values, poverty and violence are the great equalizers. It’s no different in Africa, and the poorer parts of Asia. If the typical Hispanic foid doesn’t get married, she’s risking poverty and getting harassed by her local cartelmaxxer. The longer Hispanic foids stay in the West, the less and less true that becomes. If she’s actually religious, that’s another story. Only Euros, and East Asians on accident, have managed to create societies where individual men can be replaced by the government.

Funny thing is Latin America tries really hard to have OECD-sequel welfare states, but most nations fail at it. That failure is a blessing in disguise for the males there.

Hispanics mog most other races

So just culturemaxx? Seems too easy. We have hispanics like @ElTruecel @Logic55 on here. The fully americanized hispanics can still be incel. They don't participate in spic culture enough for whatever reasons. Tbh they are fakecel then. can easily get gf if they wanted to spicmaxx. FAKECELS :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

So just culturemaxx? Seems too easy. We have hispanics like @ElTruecel @Logic55 on here. The fully americanized hispanics can still be incel. They don't participate in spic culture enough for whatever reasons. Tbh they are fakecel then. can easily get gf if they wanted to spicmaxx. FAKECELS :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
most spic foids are very forgiving of flaws in spic males

My family comes from a spic country and its the same shit
It's just betabuxx dynamcis

Spic foids are extremely superficial and saying otherwise is cope.
As a spic passing currycel, can confirm, always getting dirty looks and stares from spic foids while minding my own business. Sheboons are just as rude as well. Hell, all foids are cunts. AWALT!

Hispanics are the most common group on this forum behind curries & whites. Maybe there’s like 1 or 2 more Sandcels than hispanícels here but that’s about. Most Hispanic Incels are not vocal about being Hispanic some examples are @JestER @zangano1 @AlexanderTheGreat11 but we’re very frequent here.

the idea that Hispanics are immune to the Blackpill is giga cope. Being non neurotypical as a Hispanic is worse than being non NT as any other race

Last edited:
cope, most hispanics flirt with almost every chick they meet
Hispanics are the most common group on this forum behind curries & whites. Maybe there’s like 1 or 2 more Sandcels than hispanícels here but that’s about. Most Hispanic Incels are not vocal about being Hispanic some examples are @JestER @zangano1 @AlexanderTheGreat11 but we’re very frequent here.

the idea that Hispanics are immune to the Blackpill is giga cope

the idea that Hispanics are immune to the Blackpill is giga cope
true. our existence alone and the fact that geomaxxxers are white incels that come to our lands to steal our ugly goblinas just further proves JBW

race bait and not true.

cope, most hispanics flirt with almost every chick they meet
Yea good looking NT Hispanics or some fucking Edgar in california. A hispanic cel has it worse than a rice cel. There way less rice cels on this forum than Hispanics lmfao.
coming from a GrAYcel like you, I will take that as a joke
some rice coper basically.

Wait a minute are you @MongoloidJoe ?

>white dude who hasn't been to mexico or any hispanic community
"DURRR THE BLACKPILL DON'T EXIST IN MEXICO"
it does coming from personal experience

Yea good looking NT Hispanics or some fucking Edgar in california.
no such thing as edgar or good looking hispanics fucking stop spreading myths

the idea that Hispanics are immune to the Blackpill is giga cope. Being non neurotypical as a Hispanic is worse than being non NT as any other race
just culturemaxx.. get some foid that can cook you good meals :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

stop posting this normie faggot