Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hispanics are almost immune to the Blackpill

So just culturemaxx? Seems too easy. We have hispanics like @ElTruecel @Logic55 on here. The fully americanized hispanics can still be incel. They don't participate in spic culture enough for whatever reasons. Tbh they are fakecel then. can easily get gf if they wanted to spicmaxx. FAKECELS :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
You are absolutely correct. Anybody who claims that male hispanics have an easy time dating, compared to their white and Asian counterparts, are delusional. In fact, if you are an average looking hispanic (me), it is nearly impossible to find a latina gf, especially in the USA because you have to compete with the white Chad's. Latinas are just as picky as white foids. They are exactly the same, the only difference is between them is their skin color. Trust me, brocels, it is fucking brutal for spiccels in America, and the only way for a spiccel to get a gf or wife, Is to use our U.S Citizenship to attract a beanerwhore from village in South Mexico or some other south American shithole counrty. But as I said before, she won't love you for who you are, she is only in love with your US Citizenship Status.

Last edited:
You are absolutely correct. Anybody who claims that male hispanics have an easy time dating, compared to their white and Asian counterparts, are delusional. In fact, if you are an average looking hispanic (me), it is nearly impossible to find a latina gf, especially in the USA because you have to compete with the white Chad's. Latinas are just as picky as white foids. They are exactly the same, the only difference is between them is their skin color. Trust me, brocels, it is fucking brutal for spiccels in America, and the only way for a spiccel to get a gf or wife, Is to use our U.S Citizenship to attract a beanerwhore from village in South Mexico or some other south American shithole counrty. But as I said before, she won't love you for who you are, she is only in love with your US Citizenship Status.
I see them with their looksmatch all the time. It's JFL when I see them be almost the same height as the woman sometimes. At least the visible ones where I can hear them talking. You need to geomaxx. Go where there are no white chads. Go to Texas or California and find enclaves :lul::lul::lul:

I see them with their looksmatch all the time. It's JFL when I see them be almost the same height as the woman sometimes. At least the visible ones where I can hear them talking. You need to geomaxx. Go where there are no white chads. Go to Texas or California and find enclaves :lul::lul::lul:
Some of these spics just can't fit in with the other spics. Spics are harder to get along with if not hyper NT, ghetto, and low IQ. They are more judgemental and tribalistic and will bully you for not being these things. Same story with blackcels

So just culturemaxx? Seems too easy. We have hispanics like @ElTruecel @Logic55 on here. The fully americanized hispanics can still be incel. They don't participate in spic culture enough for whatever reasons. Tbh they are fakecel then. can easily get gf if they wanted to spicmaxx. FAKECELS :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
You are absolutely correct. Anybody who claims that male hispanics have an easy time dating, compared to their white and Asian counterparts, are delusional. In fact, if you are an average looking hispanic (me), it is nearly impossible to find a latina gf, especially in the USA because you have to compete with the white Chad's. Latinas are just as picky as white foids. They are exactly the same, the only difference is between them is their skin color. Trust me, brocels, it is fuckign brutal or spiccels in America, and the only way for a spiccel to get a gf or wife, Is to use our U.S Citizenship to attract a beanerwhore from village in South Mexico or some other south American shithole counrty
I'm in California and it's common for older and traditional latinas to be with their looksmatches. The gen z latinas only care about looks, not Personality. Btw, I live in Los Angeles County which is a hispanic majority area, and it's literally impossible for me to find a latina gf around my age. Geomaxxing will work for me, but like I said, I want female to love me for who I am, not for what I have (Lots of money and my US Passport)

he gen z latinas only care about looks,
I think this will change when they age, but who knows. You guys are at least still somewhat trad. Are the ones that larp as mexican (have mexican flags n shit in their profiles) usually more trad? :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

I think this will change when they age, but who knows. You guys are at least still somewhat trad. Are the ones that larp as mexican (have mexican flags n shit in their profiles) usually more trad? :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
They are usually very "macho" they drink a lot, have tons of parties, they are ghetto people

They are usually very "macho" they drink a lot, have tons of parties, they are ghetto people
Really? Aren't they usually religious. Just larp catholicmaxx :lul: :lul:

It's becasue we don't care. That's it. We are content and don't desire much, we are simple minded creatures, so who gives a fuck if you don't have a girl when you have your compadres and some beers on a saturday/sunday night. This is inherently biological, Yes, I'm making the case for race science.