Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I just burned my bible

Yeah like why should I love my brothers and sisters like what the Bible says? It’s related about religion. I try to stay being a Christian also I don’t practice my religion that much and I’m with you I share the same hatred for you on this planet and for humanity

Well done for escaping the ZOGged out slave morality known as christcuckery

Kek one of the foids I used to know saw my videos and she told me I need help and to never contact her again :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Well done for escaping the ZOGged out slave morality known as christcuckery

@Uggo Mongo
@LeFrenchCel
@Fat Link

Can this get pinned? I've essentially broken all away.

In a perfect world I am laying in my bed with a giga Stacy next to me. She is giving me the stare she gives to chad, and we love each other very much.

Earlier I was crying to blink 182 because I realized I will never get to experience love ever in my life.

Even as a muslim, thats disrespectful and disgusting, go try to get attention in another way blasphemier

Even as a muslim, thats disrespectful and disgusting, go try to get attention in another way blasphemier
If I wanted attention I wouldn't have deleted the video. I was just drunk and angry. Can't find faith when it won't find me.

Them thin sheet are very absorption if you crumple them before you wipe you're ass

You're an idiot. That book holds more cultural and historical importance than your whole bloodline combined. Destroying literature in service to some novel sentiment is myopic and asinine.

You're an idiot. That book holds more cultural and historical importance than your whole bloodline combined. Destroying literature in service to some novel sentiment is myopic and asinine.
I would burn it again without hesitation.

If god exist i truly wonder why i should he grateful to him and get on my knees for making my face this way it’s just cucked i’ve never heard god’s “voice” as these christains say and if they did i honestly think they’re fucking schizo religion is just a cope as a whole

If god exist i truly wonder why i should he grateful to him and get on my knees for making my face this way it’s just cucked i’ve never heard god’s “voice” as these christains say and if they did i honestly think they’re fucking schizo religion is just a cope as a whole
They find it easy to believe because life has been far easier for them, and they have genuinely been given a better life then us.