Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hispanic foids > rice foids

mizrahi_hater

mizrahi_hater

Banned
-
:redpill:this is my opinion i just doesn't find them attractive

Yes...Hispanic, as in a mixture of White European DNA and Amerindian Tribal DNA, yes?

A girl from group therapy was very respectful to me...

This was my viewpoint several years ago after being tormented by an extremely cocky Spic. I developed xenophobia and felt "inferior" to the same race looksmatches of the pale Boricua who showed kindness to me in group therapy.

However, I've decided to show respect to certain Latino males...

Exactly:

View attachment 582448

I fantasized about the pale Boricua from group therapy. I had barely looked at her, yet felt a meaningful psychological connection simply from listening to her daily statements.

Of-course, Asian foids are also attractive somewhat, though I've never seen them in person...

It's worth noting that I am actually Blasian:

Vita

Chinese

Amerindian

(Nebula Genomics, 30x)

And so, I have precious Mongoloid/Siberian ancestry, which means discrimination from Mongoloid/Tribaloid femoids is particularly pathetic.

Last edited:
yea i find them pretty attractive

Not even the modern concept of hispanics can be clasified as race. Do you know Viggo Montensen, Bella Thorne and Anya Taylor Johson are Hispanics?
640px-Bella_Thorne_2021.png

YF4RAVPLBBA7JKOJAEL7NGXUQM.jpg

f608x342-9157_38880_0.jpg

Also, The Southern Cone is undoubtly whiter than U.S at this point
shutterstock_soccer-768x432.jpg

But if we talk about your textbook mestizo, water is wet

Last edited:
Not even the modern concept of hispanics can be clasified as race. Do you know Viggo Montensen, Bella Thorne and Anya Taylor Johson are Hispanics?
View attachment 589967
640px-Bella_Thorne_2021.png

YF4RAVPLBBA7JKOJAEL7NGXUQM.jpg

f608x342-9157_38880_0.jpg

But if we talk about your textbook mestizo, water is wet
View attachment 589966
Not every hispanic is a mix of native american and white, that's what people refer to when they say hispanic/latino. There's a lot of europeans in mexico and argentina (mostly rich tho)

Agreed chinkesses aren’t thick like goblinas

I don't really care. I wouldn't have a problem with either one.
It's not like we have a choice.

@Sneir thoughts on taco & rice foids?

I think hispanic girls are some of the prettiest I'd like them better if they were taller.

Depends.

If she is a short dark oompa loompa indios mestiza, than noodlewhores have higher smv.
If she is a mostly white looking latina, then she mogs the vast majority of noodlewhores by miles.

Depends.

If she is a short dark oompa loompa indios mestiza, than noodlewhores have higher smv.
If she is a mostly white looking latina, then she mogs the vast majority of noodlewhores by miles.
Asian Latinas fog hard: neotenous, cute faces and very developed bodies. :ahegao:

Sorry I gotta go with the fish heads