Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hiroshima Nagasaki NTpill: Explaining Autism Tax!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://imgur.com/a/yxaJIhq

I found this 6’3 Jewish man on Looksmax with a HTN face, which would normally give one chadlite SMV, and yet he got rejected 11 times by women because they were completely disgusted by his schizophrenia once they met him, still a virgin, and the slight success he ever had was on dating apps.

[UWSL] [/UWSL]

If you are non NT, you will never be able to meet women organically in the real world and be forced using dating apps, this is where men compete with 100s chads for the attention of a few low quality sluts and many landwhales.

And if you’re sub chad on top of being non NT, then it’s game ovER, women have the highest looks hypergamy on these apps. This explains why this forum has many average to above average looking tallfags that end up as KHHVs and cope with sub 8 law and that 6’0 is manlet height. :soy:
The average incel on this site isn't some super ugly trucel, we need to stop this meme shit. Literally every face pic I've been sent for a rating was some average looking fuck, that looks no different that the guys who I see dating, and most of these guys that have sent the pics are taller than me.

This forum is either lfilled with trolls pretending to be fakecel tallfags, or it's literally filled with fakecel tallfags.

Lets stop pretending like all of you guys are bottom of the barrel and completely hideous, that's bullshit.

Being Non-NT is the worst thing for males along with height

You can’t compare being schizo to autism jfl. Schizo is actually a death sentence, and worse than inceldom.

Also he’s kike, which is also a death sentence.

I found this 6’3 Jewish man on Looksmax with a HTN face, which would normally give one chadlite SMV, and yet he got rejected 11 times by women because they were completely disgusted by his schizophrenia once they met him, still a virgin, and the slight success he ever had was on dating apps.

[UWSL] [/UWSL]

If you are non NT, you will never be able to meet women organically in the real world and be forced using dating apps, this is where men compete with 100s chads for the attention of a few low quality sluts and many landwhales.

And if you’re sub chad on top of being non NT, then it’s game ovER, women have the highest looks hypergamy on these apps. This explains why this forum has many average to above average looking tallfags that end up as KHHVs and cope with sub 8 law and that 6’0 is manlet height. :soy:

He can literally move to Japan, Thailand or any other majority Asian country and he will get laid regardless, so your entire thread is bullshit.

The problem is these guys are just arrogant and think that they SHOULD be able to have "romantic success" in their home country.

Heck, I bet he doesn't even go after Asian women in his own country, forget about moving to another country, he could probably get laid in his own country if he went after specifically Asian women, but I'm sure he's one of those "white women only" retards.

Stop giving fakecels attention, wtf is wrong with you?

He can literally move to Japan, Thailand or any other majority Asian country and he will get laid regardless, so your entire thread is bullshit.

The problem is these guys are just arrogant and think that they SHOULD be able to have "romantic success" in their home country.

Heck, I bet he doesn't even go after Asian women in his own country, forget about moving to another country, he could probably get laid in his own country if he went after specifically Asian women, but I'm sure he's one of those "white women only" retards.

true tbh this guy even if schizo is in different league compared to us here. and can go fuck himself. Even if he is schizo, with proper drugs, he should still be able to land a noodlewhore

This, these faggots will be trying for just white american women only then come on here acting incel. Also JFL the dude is only 20.

[UWSL] [/UWSL]

Very good thread.
I see every day NT subhumans and manlets with good looking gfs. They obviously didn´t find their gfs on Tinder.
Then i ask God:"Why do i have to belong to the unlucky 1% non-NT bastards?!"

Haha he just like me fr

Not japan. Japanese girls are gigachad only

JFL nope, regular white guys go there and get special treatment too.
If that's the case I might just leave netherlands and live in tokyo and start tindering there. My home country brought me nothing but misery.

If that's the case I might just leave netherlands and live in tokyo and start tindering there. My home country brought me nothing but misery.
JFL if you are from the netherlands then you are probably at least 6ft I'm assuming. I don't know why the fuck you'd stay in the land of tall people if you are having problems there.

This must be you @faded :feelsLSD:

If they find out he's nuts they will flee

JFL if you are from the netherlands then you are probably at least 6ft I'm assuming. I don't know why the fuck you'd stay in the land of tall people if you are having problems there.
Im 5'11. There is too much competition here and most guys are low inhib. I can't stand the idea that I would need to move across half the world to get a girlfriend. I just want a normal life and get what everyone else gets for free. But it's already long too late for that. Dutch girls have too high standards. Maybe I will move when I have reached the limit of my desperation.

It depends on how far down the spectrum you are. If you are high tier normal, chadlite or chad himself and have mild Asperger's you are probably going to do fine. Many women will overlook your awkwardness for your attractive face or tall height. However once you start getting into heavier autsim, like "not being able to live on your own" level autism or "having to live in a group home" autism, then that is pretty much an impassible barrier.

Idk about mental illness. Again probably depends on the level of affliction and the attractiveness of the face/height. Like the guy you posted he is tall and chadlite but so far KHHV. In that case his features have so far not been able to override his mental illness.