Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hiring for Diversity and Feminism is seriously flawed

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
The idea that diversity contributes to jobs is extremely naive and an insult to the people who have been there since the beginning.
It genuinely does not help anyone and insists anybody can do a job even if they’re not properly qualified. The only reason they do this is because they get more people and can claim they’re “progressive”. Its quantity over quality and you’re likely choosing a bunch of people that barely meet the bar to be there. Even in the military diversity is pushed. How does diversity make a military stronger? A military is for people FROM the country they’re in who should have values and understand what they’re fighting for. Insisting your military be made of immigrants and foreign people who can barely understand where they’re at is not intelligent and can easily lead to issues. And they insist people who don’t even think of joining to join the military. There are many people who should not be in the military to begin with and have serious problems, all because some recruiter/ad got them to drink the koolaid.

I’m not saying people from different backgrounds shouldn’t work in jobs, if they have always been into that field they should. They should not be in the field if they think it’s “cool” or chose it on a whim. Everybody “wants” to be an astronaut, but not many people are willing to go throughand prepare for the years of exhausting work to be one though.

Moving on to women. This is the part that really hurts my brain. You choose women over men who are equally or more qualified just to meet a quota similar to the race/diversity shit. Why do you NEED women in your business? Why is it you want women to be apart of your company SO BAD? Most men work significantly harder than your average woman and will bring in the money you need. I could only see women as a NEED in places such as grade schools or hospitals (as nurses). Women are not needed in construction. Women are not needed in engineering. Women are not needed in STEM. There is no reason for companies to insist they NEED women when they’ve functioned perfectly without them for ages. Moving on to the military.
The military does not NEED women
The military does not NEED female infantry
The military does not NEED female operators

The military used to be exclusively male for a reason. Men are the stronger sex, more focused, quicker logical, and can handle the traumas of battle and war better. Why

Why the fuck would you allow WOMEN to be at the front lines. Why would you allow this cunt to go out on the battlefield with a gun? Why would you risk other men’s lives in the name of feminism and “acceptance”?
Where is the fucking reality check with you people? None of you see how your actions are self destructive? Why would you advertise and insist women do these things that are built and make MEN. Why would you take that opportunity from a man?

Also don’t think I forgot about the meme police force or other state/federal forces similar to it. Women as police is a fucking joke and I’m so fucking exhausted I can barely muster the energy to write another 8 paragraphs why

Last edited:
THE WHOLE SYSTEM IS FLAWED AND BS

you know (((who))) it is

Lmao women should go to the military and get drafted, why the fuck are they so special, after all they r equal like men as they say

Lmao women should go to the military and get drafted, why the fuck are they so special, after all they r equal like men as they say
You don’t get it bro, these women do go in the military and they end up being shit and leaving slack for others to pick up. Women literally are not made to be on the front lines and infantry, they lower standards and help women go through military training, they treat them like little kids. Women are not to be on the front lines at all and the intensity and raw strength required in war is something only a man can truely possess, and not even most men these days possess that. 1% of the population goes into the military and a tiny tiny fraction of those are even operators. Your average civilian guy would struggle with boot camp alone, they go so fucking easy on women just so they can say “oh we have a female soldier/marine/airman”. Standards have been drastically changed to accommodate them, ultimately weakening our military.
Funniest part is there are women who go infertile from being in the military and doing some of the shit men have to do, even if it is to a much lesser degree. There is so many accommodations for women in the military and law enforcement that it’s almost an advantage I wish I was lying

You don’t get it bro, these women do go in the military and they end up being shit and leaving slack for others to pick up. Women literally are not made to be on the front lines and infantry, they lower standards and help women go through military training, they treat them like little kids. Women are not to be on the front lines at all and the intensity and raw strength required in war is something only a man can truely possess, and not even most men these days possess that. 1% of the population goes into the military and a tiny tiny fraction of those are even operators. Your average civilian guy would struggle with boot camp alone, they go so fucking easy on women just so they can say “oh we have a female soldier/marine/airman”. Standards have been drastically changed to accommodate them, ultimately weakening our military.
Funniest part is there are women who go infertile from being in the military and doing some of the shit men have to do, even if it is to a much lesser degree. There is so many accommodations for women in the military and law enforcement that it’s almost an advantage I wish I was lying
No bro. Yuo do not get it...
you know (((who))) it is
It's a weapon

Think about it from the elite's perspective. If two people meet the bare minimum conditions for a bs job, they don't care about choosing the better guy as long as it doesn't make any difference to their bottom line. They can simply choose the more attractive or more sociable candidate simply because they like them better. Or they can select the marginal groups(female, minority etc.) to earn some diversity points as it makes them look good. All your hardwork and merit which gave you an edge over others is waste.

The same applies to military. If they can squeeze in women to stroke their political egos without compromising security, they would do so. Modern warfare is less and less about brute force there are plenty of non combatant roles to stuff women in. They don't really care if hiring women degrades the quality of Army, as long as they can still maintain military superiority and achieve their mission goals

You can deny reality only for so long.

The idea that diversity contributes to jobs is extremely naive and an insult to the people who have been there since the beginning.
It genuinely does not help anyone and insists anybody can do a job even if they’re not properly qualified. The only reason they do this is because they get more people and can claim they’re “progressive”. Its quantity over quality and you’re likely choosing a bunch of people that barely meet the bar to be there. Even in the military diversity is pushed. How does diversity make a military stronger? A military is for people FROM the country they’re in who should have values and understand what they’re fighting for. Insisting your military be made of immigrants and foreign people who can barely understand where they’re at is not intelligent and can easily lead to issues. And they insist people who don’t even think of joining to join the military. There are many people who should not be in the military to begin with and have serious problems, all because some recruiter/ad got them to drink the koolaid.

I’m not saying people from different backgrounds shouldn’t work in jobs, if they have always been into that field they should. They should not be in the field if they think it’s “cool” or chose it on a whim. Everybody “wants” to be an astronaut, but not many people are willing to go throughand prepare for the years of exhausting work to be one though.

Moving on to women. This is the part that really hurts my brain. You choose women over men who are equally or more qualified just to meet a quota similar to the race/diversity shit. Why do you NEED women in your business? Why is it you want women to be apart of your company SO BAD? Most men work significantly harder than your average woman and will bring in the money you need. I could only see women as a NEED in places such as grade schools or hospitals (as nurses). Women are not needed in construction. Women are not needed in engineering. Women are not needed in STEM. There is no reason for companies to insist they NEED women when they’ve functioned perfectly without them for ages. Moving on to the military.
The military does not NEED women
The military does not NEED female infantry
The military does not NEED female operators

The military used to be exclusively male for a reason. Men are the stronger sex, more focused, quicker logical, and can handle the traumas of battle and war better. Why

Why the fuck would you allow WOMEN to be at the front lines. Why would you allow this cunt to go out on the battlefield with a gun? Why would you risk other men’s lives in the name of feminism and “acceptance”?
Where is the fucking reality check with you people? None of you see how your actions are self destructive? Why would you advertise and insist women do these things that are built and make MEN. Why would you take that opportunity from a man?

Also don’t think I forgot about the meme police force or other state/federal forces similar to it. Women as police is a fucking joke and I’m so fucking exhausted I can barely muster the energy to write another 8 paragraphs why
Victimhood status matters more than merit or ability these days.