Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hippiemaxxxing

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
What are the chances of acquiring a silly foid through selling psychedelics, wearing tie-dye shirts, being extremely liberal and spitting some bullshit "its all consciousness bro" philosophy? The sex would have to take place after an ecoloving excursion somewhere in the woods next to a waterfall.

Foid psychology is Chad. Foids are still foids regardless how they try to define themselves differently.

if you look like that on your profile youll dick her unshaved pussy down while shiva gives you a five

Giga cope, it's all about your LOOKS.

JFL

I dabbled in hippie circles for almost a decade. Got 0 pussy from it. ZERO.

It's a Chad playground.

What are the chances of acquiring a silly foid through selling psychedelics, wearing tie-dye shirts, being extremely liberal and spitting some bullshit "its all consciousness bro" philosophy? The sex would have to take place after an ecoloving excursion somewhere in the woods next to a waterfall.

Man, no, just no. Don't do illegal stuff for anyone, especially with the only intent of getting into some thot's panties.

That's deplorable, not to mention that even in the case you succeed, you can only imagine what kind of woman that would be; a degenerate drug enthusiast, or even worse, an addict.

What are the chances of acquiring a silly foid through selling psychedelics, wearing tie-dye shirts, being extremely liberal and spitting some bullshit "its all consciousness bro" philosophy?

The left loves tree-hugger philosophy, hypergamy, drugs, and degeneracy. That's why I pretended to be a "Libertarian" or a "Social Democrat" at school and online despite being a strong conservative. If I showed my true conservative beliefs, I would have been treated worse. Fuck them.

We need to all pretend the same to fool them. Trust me lads. I got buddy-buddy with some of the degenerates at my school and found out about their 200-people parties and reported them an hour after they started. I got a shit-ton of kids suspended from school for vaping in the bathrooms during my Senior year. It felt great to know that degeneracy was being squashed. If we pretend to be "normies", we can infiltrate them, gain their trust, and learn where their parties are and who uses drugs and get them arrested.

Hippie circles have their Chad hippies. The normie men are content with letting Chad fuck the hippie chick while they go off and smoke weed somewhere else.

pretty sure selling drugs is barter, and guys do do that to get women, and it works
i haven't done it though

JFL

It's a Chad playground.

Foids are foids. Chad is Chad. Shit like this only works for Chads and high-tier normies.

Might actually work because you are selling a niche product. Even if the demand was low you might do well if the supply is even below the demand which might very well be possible. I.e. vegans are mostly women. But Id rather rope than go vegan tbh.

Possible for Chad

impossible for the rest

My 7/10 cousin is being fucked by a guy that fits to your description. Also they have gatherings and as long as you share their bullshit philosophy they will let you into their groups.

Raw vegan maxxing. Google drmorsend there is a large community of these faggots, mainly women, circulating around this herb selling scammer.

Might actually work because you are selling a niche product. Even if the demand was low you might do well if the supply is even below the demand which might very well be possible. I.e. vegans are mostly women. But Id rather rope than go vegan tbh.
You can always fake it.

The left loves tree-hugger philosophy, hypergamy, drugs, and degeneracy. That's why I pretended to be a "Libertarian" or a "Social Democrat" at school and online despite being a strong conservative. If I showed my true conservative beliefs, I would have been treated worse. Fuck them.

We need to all pretend the same to fool them. Trust me lads. I got buddy-buddy with some of the degenerates at my school and found out about their 200-people parties and reported them an hour after they started. I got a shit-ton of kids suspended from school for vaping in the bathrooms during my Senior year. It felt great to know that degeneracy was being squashed. If we pretend to be "normies", we can infiltrate them, gain their trust, and learn where their parties are and who uses drugs and get them arrested.

Lmao, I would try to infiltrate as well but I’m too high inhib. At least you had the advantage of a social cirlce
Raw vegan maxxing. Google drmorsend there is a large community of these faggots, mainly women, circulating around this herb selling scammer.
Veganmaxxxing definitely gives you an edge
JFL

It's a Chad playground.
It’s over

Fucking Liberal degenerates. I too will play chameleon. Then again, I'm Libertarian/Centrist so I already agree with some of their ideas.

Would rather stay celibate for the rest of my life than joining a degenerate movement whose free love and polyamory narrative got us here in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back