Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hints of the black pill in main stream media

psilocybenz

psilocybenz

Greycel
Have any of you guys noticed bits of the black pill in the media like not the obvious tik tok foid talking about how short men should die but like tv shows and movies and shit blast a ton of blue pilled garbage but every now and then you can pick up on a little bit of the black pill here and there. Is that just me or do you guys pick up on that too?

XD

you're the one who made thread. perhaps you would like to share these examples?

meds. take them

Have any of you guys noticed bits of the black pill in the media like not the obvious tik tok foid talking about how short men should die but like tv shows and movies and shit blast a ton of blue pilled garbage but every now and then you can pick up on a little bit of the black pill here and there. Is that just me or do you guys pick up on that too?
Yes
That one episode of Supernatural (watched about 11 years ago so cannot remember which episode & season) where demons are attacking a building with people in it, there is a foid and a fat old or ugly dude in one room and the foid says something like, "If we get out of this I am going to have so much sex", pauses, then says to the dude, "But not with you"
Did not think too much about it at the time due to :bluepill: conditioning but now I'm :blackpill: in hindsight it was brutal

chad and stacy stacy and chad winners of the genetic lottery

msm is full of bleupills

I think a not inconsiderable part of the apparent :bluepill: contingent within society is secretly :blackpill: (or at least :blackpill: aware), but hides it for social expediency.

:blackpill:is everywhere, accept or kys like a:bluepill:

JONES BBQ AND FOOT MASSAGE GOD THAT BRINGS BACK MEMORIES

Mainstream media has been pretty blackpilled for a while tbh

View: https://youtu.be/axHoy0hnQy8

I can't really catch the blackpill here. The joke is largely about the absurdity of Homer and how a regular, real-world person would likely react to them. Besides, The Simpson family is traditional monogamy at its finest: an average or a bit below man with average or a bit above woman with biological children.

I can't really catch the blackpill here. The joke is largely about the absurdity of Homer and how a regular, real-world person would likely react to them. Besides, The Simpson family is traditional monogamy at its finest: an average or a bit below man with average or a bit above woman with biological children.
He's saying Homer is a complete outlier, a complete fluke.

He should be an incel slave drone like Frank, but he lucked out.

He's saying Homer is a complete outlier, a complete fluke.

He should be an incel slave drone like Frank, but he lucked out.
I suppose I see what you mean now. Frank is definitely an undeserved incel there.