Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Hinduism is a better Cope than Abrahamic Religions

Most of them probably took HGH. I'll admit that genetically tall Gujjews do exist like this 2m tall Tiktok fag.
In 2000s

As if all the tall fags died now. Those stats are without HGH also
I know, but Gujarat has always been more developed than most states.

all old polytheistic religions are better copes than the abrahamic religions

polytheism is generally more colourful and has more interesting mythology. christianity is just like,, ok some rando kike died on a stick. ok whatever

all old polytheistic religions are better copes than the abrahamic religions

polytheism is generally more colourful and has more interesting mythology. christianity is just like,, ok some rando kike died on a stick. ok whatever
Yeah absolutely right.

I am excited for Pagan recontruction. Seems like it will be happening soon

Yeah absolutely right.

I am excited for Pagan recontruction. Seems like it will be happening soon
really? that sounds interesting. what have you heard about it?

a pagan revival would be based

Western civilization built with Christianity is so much better than India
Western Civilization was there before Christianity. Western Civilization is built by Greco-Roman Hellenism

Maybe the original Vedic religion of India's Proto-Indo-European invaders was worthwhile, but its bastardized fusion with indigenous INF-AASI traditions (Hinduism) is not. There's too much weird and dirty shit in Hinduism, plus it lacks the warrior ethos that many Aryan pagan faiths had.
Original Vedic Religion is the GigaBased Religion with strong Faustian sprit. But unfortunately when it is mixed with subhuman ooga booga indigenous cultures and creating Hinduism, the ultimate cuckness begin

Yes, Abrahamic religion are delusional bluepill shit. Reason I reverted to Buddhism is that i found the truth. As Buddha says that you have to accept that your suffering are the KARMA of your bad deeds you done in your previous birth, and then he says that to reduce the suffering, you have to leave your desires, that means Buddhism reveals the Blackpill and heals us through the Whitepill

Abrahamic Religions are worst of copes. All the Abrahamic Religions claim that all the people are created equal and they are equal in the eyes of God. This is clearly bullshit.

If we are created equally and are same under eyes of God then why do some suffer more than others. Why do some people like us have to suffer more and face all the challenges while chad and stacies are enjoying their lives?

All the Indic Religions believe that all living being are created unequally and suffer due to no fault of their in this life. Some people are naturally more lucky and have advantages that they did not earn in this life. In this way Indic Religions are blackpilled.

All the Abrahamic Religions religions are blue pilled copes that gas light you into thinking it's Gods way of testing you or some shit :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:.

Then I ask God to test the Chads and foids the same way he is "testing" me now
No it's dirty religion

No it's dirty religion
Yes of course but I used the Supreme court definition of it which includes all Indic Religions like Yoga, Buddhism and Jainism

Last edited:
Original Vedic Religion is the GigaBased Religion with strong Faustian sprit.
No Vedic Religion did not follow ahimsa did animal sacrifices and drank alcohol. Half of vedas is on brewing alcohol and shit
Paganism will rise again
Fingers crossed
Reason I reverted to Buddhism is that i found the truth. As Buddha says that you have to accept that your suffering are the KARMA of your bad deeds you done in your previous birth, and then he says that to reduce the suffering, you have to leave your desires, that means Buddhism reveals the Blackpill and heals us through the Whitepill
Buddhism is a offshoot of Jainism. Even Buddha was a follower of Mahavira

Last edited:
Jesus is king , paganism will send you to hell and any form of idolatry.
I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.