Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Hindu Stacy curryfoid actress suicides after break up with chaddam!!

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
what is the ig i wanna comment on it and say how happy i am

"im so happy she did that. Oh "CHAD BROKE UP WITH ME I MUST KILL MYSELF" but she would never date or feel that way for a normie or incel. glad she's d3ad. :)"

spamming this.

Tbh with you I think these terms are very interdependent on whoever is doing the looking. Many would say she's a Stacy. You have to rem, those groomed in the West or by Western standards won't consider any Indian girl to be a Stacy.
I’ve seen many stacy curry foids, but this isn’t it.

What happens to the show then?

She’s not a Stacey though jfl. Most dudes find a Becky cute, so that’s not saying much.
She's stacy for fucking sure. I would love to fuck and beat the shit out of her. It's so sad she died before riding my cock.

Ohh Tunisha why didn't you suck my cock before roping for that chaddam. I would have killed you myself after fucking and beating the shit out of you (in GTA obviously).

Fucking kek dating muslim chaddams for hindu foids is like paying the coal toll
Perfect.

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

Another whore ropes another win for us incels :feelskek:, vive le inceldia!
Hindu dindu shitskin nigger cope.

Yesterday you didn't even know she existed. This doesn't help us in any real way. Their lives are still better lived than ours and the chadpreet will just kreempie another curryhole like the previous one was never in his life.

Damn just 20 years old but she wanted a older Chaddams dick.She would spit on incels like me.Good riddance stupid emotional bitch.

They arrested him, because she killed herself after breaking up?

Now it’s even a crime for a man to breakup with a foid, this is how far feminism has gone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back