Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hindu nationalists are annoying

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
nothing against indian/hindu people (goes without saying) but these fuckers are everywhere and think everyone cares about their pakistan beef like bruh legit no one gives a shit outside of those places not even muslims care. you cant avoid these niggas cause there's so many of them in curryland and they flood every discussion place with their shit and act cancerous towards others with their 3rd world internet

nothing against indian/hindu people (goes without saying) but these fuckers are everywhere and think everyone cares about their pakistan beef like bruh legit no one gives a shit outside of those places not even muslims care. you cant avoid these niggas cause there's so many of them in curryland and they flood every discussion place with their shit and act cancerous towards others with their 3rd world internet
Both indian and pakistani are fucking annoying

Shitskin hindu cope

They are annoying tbhngl

supapowa when

lmao, I'm guessing you are talking about the discussion I had.
He was nicer than most cause the people on this forum are usually cool, but Hindu nationalists usually do spread autism and cringe.
I think most Indians are Hindu nationalists.

Based. Yeah I don't like those hindu dindus either but like 99.9% of them are that way.

It’s entertaining tbh Indians are always there to counter Paki autism and vice-versa

Both indian and pakistani are fucking annoying
Fuck you Croatfag (I am Pakistani).
lmao, I'm guessing you are talking about the discussion I had.
He was nicer than most cause the people on this forum are usually cool, but Hindu nationalists usually do spread autism and cringe.
I think most Indians are Hindu nationalists.
Yes, most Indians are that is why I do not like Indians.
It’s entertaining tbh Indians are always there to counter Paki autism and vice-versa
Cumskin cope, we do not have any collective autism, only individually. I know a highly autistic Pakistani faggot who thinks he is a slayer but he is subhuman.

Cumskin cope, we do not have any collective autism, only individually. I know a highly autistic Pakistani faggot who thinks he is a slayer but he is subhuman.
[/QUOTE]
If you wanna be accurate u should say pissskin when describing me, shit skin.
Anyway I was referring to nationalists on twitter on like every spectator index that’s where the slap fights happen