Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hindu man kills 18 yr old Muslim Wife !?!

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
Well, is it real?
@Misogynist Curry 卐 we can never tell with Indian news outlets. It seems to only be on one News media site so far. If it is real, well, enough said.

If it's not real, them tell me how you figure that out. I generally try and decide by whether or not the ToI or Deccan Herald also gives it coverage, but honestly in Curryland even they will misreport the news and then bury it under a ton of other stories if an investigation finds different facts.

@Misogynist Curry 卐
@SlayerSlayer
@mlcurrycel
@Dravidiancel
@curryboy420
@Pajeetsingh
@ilieknothing
@spasticbuddy
@Intellectual_69
@CopingForBrutality
@Zer0/∞
@curry&shitter
@Chudpreet
@Transcended Trucel
@wereq

Last edited:
1.5 billion people in India. What do you think? Any statistical possibility becomes a certainty with 1.5 billion people.

Islam does not permit Muslim women to marry Hindus. Ergo, this story is suspect.

1.5 billion people in India. What do you think? Any statistical possibility becomes a certainty with 1.5 billion people.
Idk..I'm trying to determine the reliability of this SiaSat

Islam does not permit Muslim women to marry Hindus. Ergo, this story is suspect.
In South India, there are Muslims who marry Hindus. It is rare but it happens especially in the upper middle castes. I didn't think so either when I first came to CL, but I've found at least a dozen case in the time since I moved here.

Hindu marrying a Muslim is haram

Understanding India while only knowing English is more futile than the efforts of Sisyphus.

In South India, there are Muslims who marry Hindus. It is rare but it happens especially in the upper middle castes. I didn't think so either when I first came to CL, but I've found at least a dozen case in the time since I moved here.
Are you sure the Muslim family didn't kill her and frame the Hindu husband?

i6gzc3a0zv381.jpg

Why are ethnics so damn violent ??

I also know of it happening but the Hindu always converts
That's new age stuff. I know of a few marriages where the Muslim foid dropped her Islamness altogether and became a "Hindu-Athiest"

It's quite possible and that may be one reason the larger Hindu media outlets are not running with the story... :feelswhere:

Yet, it's clearly happened boss !
I don't know if you're actually ethnically Indian or a LARPing white, but in either case, you should search the name of your source on www.reddit.com/r/IndiaSpeaks to get a feel for its credibility.

Siasat director ought to be castrated, flayed alive, fed to pigs, and the pigs' excrement should be dropped over the Kabba.

Thoughts @advik97 ?

I don't know if you're actually ethnically Indian or a LARPing white,
I'm ethnically Indian. I already told you tbis several times. Larping as a white? Nothing you say makes sense. I'm an ethnic background Indian who was born and raised in the United States. Your use of the term "larping" implies there is no such thing as an Indian-Westerner. I'm a Westerner living in India. Same thing as your pal K9. It would be the same for you if you came to India to live, Aussie ! Why is this so hard for you to grasp? Either you feel we are "Indian" or "Larping whites?" Lol
but in either case, you should search the name of your source on www.reddit.com/r/IndiaSpeaks to get a feel for its credibility.
Siasat? I mean it is a real news paper, but like I said in India almost every source is shady by itself. That's why I tagged @Misogynist Curry 卐, he's a true local and may know about Siasat

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Siasat_Daily

Last edited:
I'm ethnically Indian. I already told you that several times. Larping as a white? Nothing you say makes sense. I'm an ethnic background Indian who was born and raised in the United States. Your use of the term "larping" implies there is no such thing as an Indian-Westerner. I'm a Westerner living in India. Same thing as your pal K9. Same as you Aussie ! Why is this so hard for you to grasp? Either you feel we are "Indian" or "Larping?" Lol

Siasat? I mean it is a real news paper, but like I said in India almost every source is shady by itself. That's why I tagged @Misogynist Curry 卐, he's a true local and may know about Siasat

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Siasat_Daily
check the Reddit link I posted

There's no such thing as "religious people" in the 21st century. It's a cope, they're larping. IMAGINE THINKING THAT A LITERAL TOILET IS DEVOUT JUST BECAUSE THEY PUT A HEADSCARF ON THEIR FUCKING HEADS JFL

Who cares though?

check the Reddit link I posted
I did. This sort of thing is common with all Indian media outlets, nothing revealing but..if it stays as Siasat is the only one running it, then it might be a manipulation attempt by them. Certainly a woman died, she was either Hindu or Muslim and she was likely killed by her husband for being a cunt. That's rare enough in the West that it makes heads turn. Here, nobody gives a shit cause she's low caste.

Hey maybe she would still be alive if she opted for the @mlcurrycel-Incelistan program ? :feelsclown:

India is a hyper religious country, they do.
It's weird though. Sometimes this sort of story gets picked up and becomes a major thing..other times, it will be forgotten altogether.

India is a hyper religious country, they do.
What are they gonna do? With 1.5bn people you would think it happens more often than to make a fucking thread about it.

What are they gonna do? With 1.5bn people you would think it happens more often than to make a fucking thread about it.
Foid marries someone and gets killed its just sex haver problems not something we should care about.

Well, is it real?
@Misogynist Curry 卐 we can never tell with Indian news outlets. It seems to only be on one News media site so far. If it is real, well, enough said.

If it's not real, them tell me how you figure that out. I generally try and decide by whether or not the ToI or Deccan Herald also gives it coverage, but honestly in Curryland even they will misreport the news and then bury it under a ton of other stories if an investigation finds different facts.

@Misogynist Curry 卐
@SlayerSlayer
@mlcurrycel
@Dravidiancel
@curryboy420
@Pajeetsingh
@ilieknothing
@spasticbuddy
@Intellectual_69
@CopingForBrutality
@Zer0/∞
@curry&shitter
@Chudpreet
@Transcended Trucel
@wereq
A Muslim foid can't marry a hindu man,

Muslim foids have such high standards for ethnics
Only white and black men, perhaps some fair skinned ethnics get a pass

Arab devout Muslim women marry blacks?

Hey maybe she would still be alive if she opted for the @mlcurrycel-Incelistan program ? :feelsclown:
  • This is likely fake propaganda
  • The legality of such acts will be debated and voted upon in the Incelistan Parliament

I wouldn't say devout, but north African women marry blacks.
I once saw a comment saying the reason ISIS recruited so many second generation MENA boys is because MENA girls in Europe are notorious JBWmaxxers? Is that true?

Blackpills about Muslim girls wanting white converts are so common that you can find them in the most bluepilled spaces. It seems undeniable. Same with r/exmuslim.

I once saw a comment saying the reason ISIS recruited so many second generation MENA boys is because MENA girls in Europe are notorious JBWmaxxers? Is that true?
Mena men easily get white women though, so I'm not sure why they'd go join isis unless they are poor
Blackpills about Muslim girls wanting white converts are so common that you can find them in the most bluepilled spaces. It seems undeniable. Same with r/exmuslim.
This is true 100% they love white men.

That's why they leave islam because they can't get a white man in islam unless he converts but even then their parents may not accept the white.

The crips, the bloods, etc…
Isn't it hypocritical for white people to admire the Romans and Vikings but disparage ethnics who commit acts of violence?

Isn't it hypocritical to enjoy watching movies about Italian and Irish criminals or Anglo pirates from the Age of Exploration but consider music by black criminals to be outside the norms of human behaviour?

I'm not asking for criminal acts by ethnics to be excused or tolerated. I'm asking for a consistent moral standard applied fairly.

There's no such thing as "religious people" in the 21st century. It's a cope, they're larping. IMAGINE THINKING THAT A LITERAL TOILET IS DEVOUT JUST BECAUSE THEY PUT A HEADSCARF ON THEIR FUCKING HEADS JFL

Curry infighting is always fun to see. I used to think the caste system was the focal point but turns out religion is a bigger problem. This explains why india will never be a superpower like china due to lack of homogeneity

Are Hindus and Muslims in India from different ethnicities? I remember watching a vido on Muslims in India, and they looked fair skinned compared to brown Hindus. But maybe it was just because of the region.

Mena men easily get white women though, so I'm not sure why they'd go join isis unless they are poor

This is true 100% they love white men.

That's why they leave islam because they can't get a white man in islam unless he converts but even then their parents may not accept the white.
Lol. You guys are talking about Indian (Hindu and/or Muslim) toilets living in the West West. This story is about Hindudindu stuffs going on IN Curryland. There are no white men for Muslim curries Indian gals to like here. Not many.

It is definitely true the Western Hemisphere. Can't stand that looking at that while also being Incel and having to work/think around it. So much more peaceful not having to see any of that shit in front of your face..living in curryland ! Sucks for Western curries eh? :feelsjuice:

Are Hindus and Muslims in India from different ethnicities? I remember watching a vido on Muslims in India, and they looked fair skinned compared to brown Hindus. But maybe it was just because of the region.
There are many different sub-ethnicities in Indian. Islam is a religion man. There are dark Muslims, there are light-skinned Muslims and there are all shades in between Muslims. Same with Hindus. It's also a religion of the Indian subcontinent. They share similar genes in some regions and are different depending upon where in India you are asking about.

Well, is it real?

@Misogynist Curry 卐
@SlayerSlayer
@mlcurrycel
@Dravidiancel
@curryboy420
@Pajeetsingh
@ilieknothing
@spasticbuddy
@Intellectual_69
@CopingForBrutality
@Zer0/∞
@curry&shitter
@Chudpreet
@Transcended Trucel
@wereq
brutal as fuck. Not surprising that it came from shithole UP ofc

no. Muslim niggers just cope that they are

Jbc
@Animecel2D