Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hindu curries and Muslim curries: blackpill me on the situation and who I should support

Who is better?

• Total voters
I have no idea what you’re talking about I’m drafting a peace agreement I’m literally the UN and am about to get an award for my great treaty expertise

This is the first time ngl and I wanted to know what side to support in this geopolitical conflict

The US embassy won’t let me in cuz I’m white and am racist they want fucking immigrant stinkerjeets that don’t know what they’re doing (I know what I’m doing)

How about Kashmir is given to Pakistan for Bangladesh?
Nice deflection. And yes you are right, US embassy doesn't take high school dropouts who sells drugs on the side.

Nice deflection. And yes you are right, US embassy doesn't take high school dropouts who sells drugs on the side
I think you’re being very hostile to me for no discernible reason. We do a little geopolitics thread and you get your panties all twisted up ?? You could do the same thing right now about the US (like if the north vs south is better) and I’d defend my position and fight with another guy from the US about it

I think you’re being very hostile to me for no discernible reason. We do a little geopolitics thread and you get your panties all twisted up ?? You could do the same thing right now about the US (like if the north vs south is better) and I’d defend my position and fight with another guy from the US about it
Sorry man. Things are very hostile right now in curryland. There is a real possibility of genocide happening there.

Sorry man. Things are very hostile right now in curryland. There is a real possibility of genocide happening there.
We do a little detenté

And srs?

Imagine the smell.

Lol, genocide happening, wtf dude, are you nuts or you must be a ecochamber lefty cuck? :feelskek: :feelskek:

Lol, genocide happening, wtf dude, are you nuts or you must be a ecochamber lefty cuck? :feelskek: :feelskek:
Yeah sure. That's the plan anyway. Just a matter of time I guess.

Yeah sure. That's the plan anyway. Just a matter of time I guess.
Lol, do you even know what sort of thing are you speaking about, I don't even know what sort of low IQ shmucks live in curryland :feelskek:

Lol, do you even know what sort of thing are you speaking about, I don't even know what sort of low IQ shmucks live in curryland :feelskek:
Who cares. The West isn't gonna save us anyway. Unlike the middle east.

Who cares. The West isn't gonna save us anyway. Unlike the middle east.
Lol. Do you seriously believe, I mean curry genocide already happened 80 million curries are already dead, killed by Muslim turkics, ofc you'd deny that, you'd even deny Timurid memoirs good luck playing victim card (source: Bill Durant)

Last edited:
Hold on hooold on I just needed someone to blackpill me on the geopolitics

after sleeping on it I think I’m pro Hindu, I mean Arabs are an outside people group, and Muslims have Pakistan. Hindus should have india, so I think what should happen is we send all the Muslim jeets to Pakistan. I also think Bangladesh is a stupid country and should be annexed and all it’s people can go to like Indonesia idk

I’m well known for my diplomatic ability. Pakistan gets all the Muslims so they get a boost to their Economy and Hindu India can fulfill (to an extent) the idea of the raj.
History repeats itself even on this forum. That was the original plan but look how badly it turned out.
@ReconElement @curryfool @ilieknothing @Aadi

pretty much everyone west of tibet mogs me

Lol. Do you seriously believe, I mean curry genocide already happened 80 million curries are already dead, killed by Muslim turkics, ofc you'd deny that, you'd even deny Timurid memoirs good luck playing victim card (source: Bill Durant)
I mean I am living in 2021. Which century are you posting from?

History repeats itself even on this forum. That was the original plan but look how badly it turned out.
Lol, why do you care so much to be a good guy dude, these shmucks act
I mean I am living in 2021. Which century are you posting from?
Lol. So do you seriously think curries are genocidal maniacs in 21st century, I mean the people who've never commited a genocide in history suddenly would turn genocidal in this day and age, I mean c'mon, gimme a break :feelskek:

Idc about good or bad except in how ironic it is that @BummerDrummer's idea is just like the one put in place IRL and it's obviously not worked well as all the antagonism between India and Pakistan shows.

Lol. So do you seriously think curries are genocidal maniacs in 21st century, I mean the people who've never commited a genocide in history suddenly would turn genocidal in this day and age, I mean c'mon, gimme a break :feelskek:
I know right! There's no murder, violence, corruption among curries. It all love and roses.
Just an American diplomat from Texas doing his diplomacy. No big deal @your personality .

Idc about good or bad except in how ironic it is that @BummerDrummer's idea is just like the one put in place IRL and it's not worked well as all the antagonism between India and Pakistan shows.
I seriously enjoy shitshows like this, you should enjoy them too, like c'mon, btw who cares about Bummer or these new curry shmucks for that matter on a fkin incel forum
I know right! There's no murder, violence, corruption among curries. It all love and roses.

Just an American diplomat from Texas doing his diplomacy. No big deal @your personality
Lol, stfu idiot, bummer is a prettyboy from Texas not some Diplomat for god's sake, what's your iq btw? Btw do you always speak like this from your ass, like give me a big break

Last edited:
Just an American diplomat from Texas doing his diplomacy. No big deal @your personality .
For it to be successful this time you need to learn from the mistakes that the partitioning of India led to before. One of the common problems is that there are still Hindus in Pakistan and Muslims in India. This leads to tension between Muslims and Hindus. To solve it you need to have a strict Muslim governance in Pakistan and a Hindu governance in India.

@ReconElement don't forget to build a barrier along the northeast edge of India in time for the India Sino War of 1962. It's 1947. You've got 15 years.

For it to be successful this time you need to learn from the mistakes that the partitioning of India led to before. One of the common problems is that there are still Hindus in Pakistan and Muslims in India. This leads to tension between Muslims and Hindus. To solve it you need to have a strict Muslim governance in Pakistan and a Hindu governance in India.

@ReconElement don't forget to build a barrier along the northeast edge of India in time for the India Sino War of 1962. It's 1947. You've got 15 years.
With geo-politically clueless or victim card swiping shmucks and lefties like these as you can see all around here, I mean what do you expect from this shithole's govt to be? Btw, enjoy this shitshow, and don't take these too seriously, I can fuck them alone with arguments, all they resort to is victim card and rheoterics.
BTW, barriers don't do shit in modern military confrontations and wars, they can be easily destroyed if at all

Last edited:
Imagine the smell.
Source

With geo-politically clueless or victim card swiping shmucks and lefties like these as you can see all around here, I mean what do you expect from this shithole's govt to be? Btw, enjoy this shitshow, and don't take these too seriously, I can fuck them alone with arguments, all they resort to is victim card and rheoterics
There's a lot of religious conflict in India ngl
Most of it between Muslims and Hindus but also between Hindus and Sikhs. It's imo one of the things that has thwarted the successful partitioning of India. Then throw alliances of Pakistan with China and India with the US into the mix. Not looking good.

There's a lot of religious conflict in India ngl
Most of it between Muslims and Hindus but also between Hindus and Sikhs. It's imo one of the things that has thwarted the successful partitioning of India. Then throw alliances of Pakistan with China and India with the US into the mix. Not looking good.
It's overplayed dude, most people are clueless, the legacy left media both in US and in India overplays shit like this to be used for victim card fodder, most politicians are hella nuanced and speak and act very calculatingly, btw Indian foreign policy is shit that's the reason you see overblown rape cases from India on CNN and not from South Africa where it is a very much violent epidemic of some sort

after sleeping on it I think I’m pro Hindu, I mean Arabs are an outside people group, and Muslims have Pakistan. Hindus should have india, so I think what should happen is we send all the Muslim jeets to Pakistan. I also think Bangladesh is a stupid country and should be annexed and all it’s people can go to like Indonesia idk
Politics isn’t blackpilled.

Politics isn’t blackpilled.
Some parts of it are. Just look at the JFK versus Nixon debates and how JFK won on tv debates because he was better looking, while Nixon was thought to have won on broadcasted debates where faces of the candidates were not shown.

Some parts of it are. Just look at the JFK versus Nixon debates and how JFK won on tv debates because he was better looking, while Nixon was thought to have won on broadcasted debates where faces of the candidates were not shown.
True, lookism creeps into all aspects of life.
But I wouldn't call Indians vs Pakistanis as blackpilled discussions.
The only thing close here is how some people here were saying Gandhi looked Abo while the Paki guy was better looking.
Even incels are bragging about how "their group" looks better than others as a political argument JFL.
It reminds of the meme where people just place their side of the argument as the attractive person and the other as ugly

The virgin liberal internationalism vs the chad national interest :  neoconNWO
CIA Gigachads | Yes Chad | Know Your Meme

True, lookism creeps into all aspects of life.
But I wouldn't call Indians vs Pakistanis as blackpilled discussions.
Thought you were saying politics overall isn't blackpilled when you said that "Politics isn't blackpilled." in your previous post ngl
The only thing close here is how some people here were saying Gandhi looked Abo while the Paki guy was better looking.
ded srs haven't seen that at all for this thread. If there would be lookism involved between the Hindu versus Muslim side it would probably be because a lot of Hindus are vegetarian and for genetic hardgainers like South Asians the absence of protein from meat in the diet would mean a really unimpressive, malnourished frame and negative looks halo.
Even incels are bragging about how "their group" looks better than others as a political argument JFL.
Haven't seen too much of that in this thread so far tbh ngl
It reminds of the meme where people just place their side of the argument as the attractive person and the other as ugly

The virgin liberal internationalism vs the chad national interest :  neoconNWO
CIA Gigachads | Yes Chad | Know Your Meme
Yeah people that shame incels but use these virgin versus chads memes and see nothing wrong with it are hypocrites.

Thought you were saying politics overall isn't blackpilled when you said that "Politics isn't blackpilled." in your previous post ngl
Nah bro, I was using it in the context of the post.

ded srs haven't seen that at all for this thread. If there would be lookism involved between the Hindu versus Muslim side it would probably be because a lot of Hindus are vegetarian and for genetic hardgainers like South Asians the absence of protein from meat in the diet would mean a really unimpressive, malnourished frame and negative looks halo.

Haven't seen too much of that in this thread so far tbh ngl
Sorry about that, that was from a post I saw around the same time. Here's what the guy wrote:
Hindus are such copers, with a complete inferiority complex towards muslims for how they were BTFO for 1000 years. And no one wants to rape hindus or their women lmao, you people are fucking ugly, and im not just talking about the fact you are darker than us on average. Muslims also tend to have overall more refined Caucasoid features compared to their hindu counter parts, are taller, and have better frames.

This disparity is no where more clearly seen than the two "fathers of the nations" muhammad ali jinnah and mahtma ghandi. Which is hilarious because both are of gujurati origin, even though one looks textbook indo-aryan and the other looks like an emaciated bald abo manlet, thereby proving my point.

It doesn't matter if we were converted or not lmao, that literally means nothing to us. Over the course of history people have converted to different faiths all the time. Italians ancestors were romans who followed the roman pantheon of gods. French and Irish ancestors where celts who followed the celtic pantheon of gods. Germanic peoples ancestors were germanics that follow the germanic pantheon of gods. And all these people are now some denomination of Christian, and they could not give a fuck.

South Asian muslims do not need to answer to a bunch of low IQ ugly smelly subhuman cow piss drinkers as to why they are muslim. My ancient ancestors were hindu/bhuddist/jain etc..., then some time in the last 10 centuries or so they converted to Islam, and now im here in modern day as a Atheist and I literally dont give a fuck. Im just tired of these inferior ganges bathers trying to get me to accept some garbage hindu heritage. Like uh, no Poopesh, idgaf that about those ancestors who use to drink cow piss and spread cowdung on their foreheads, like YOUR people do in modern day. In fact im glad they converted out of such a garbage wierd religion into a more superior logical one (atleast more logical and realistic sounding in compared to retarded ass hinduism fairytails). And now that im a atheist IM BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU, because i dont put my blind faith and belief into a bunch of retarded stone age beliefs and fairytails. Got it? Good, now don't mind me as I eat a 8oz steak made from your pathetic COW GOD dumb hindu dindu.

Yeah people that shame incels but use these virgin versus chads memes and see nothing wrong with it are hypocrites.
They all know that looks are super important, but no one wants to say it because it is shallow and superficial, which is correct. But by pretending it doesn't exist, they continue their lives discriminating against ugly people their whole lives.

Nah bro, I was using it in the context of the post.
:yes:
Sorry about that, that was from a post I saw around the same time. Here's what the guy wrote:
That thread isn't the same one as this though.
They all know that looks are super important, but no one wants to say it because it is shallow and superficial, which is correct. But by pretending it doesn't exist, they continue their lives discriminating against ugly people their whole lives.
I don't think normies care about not being shallow and superficial. They care about appearing to be good moral people but willing to flout the law and be badasses when it suits them too. They also see no problem with how someone can be shallow and superficial because after all "it's just a preference." Ofc outright blackpill acknowledgement would make them seem unnecessarily cruel and petty so they don't do that unless it's against a socially acceptable target such as whoever is deemed "misogynist."

Curry drama is simply the best, not even the balkans can reach such levels of greatness

I am a Muslim curry. Hindu currys worship cows, elephants and monkeys JFL. How tf can you take them seriously?

We at least worship a conman Arab Chad, that is more reasonable.
Literal chad worship jfl

:yes:
That thread isn't the same one as this though.
Yeah, I realized that JFL.
I was looking at these threads at similar times and boxed them together in my head.

I don't think normies care about not being shallow and superficial. They care about appearing to be good moral people but willing to flout the law and be badasses when it suits them too. They also see no problem with how someone can be shallow and superficial because after all "it's just a preference." Ofc outright blackpill acknowledgement would make them seem unnecessarily cruel and petty so they don't do that unless it's against a socially acceptable target such as whoever is deemed "misogynist."
True, I agree with almost everything you said.
The part I disagree with is that I don't think normies just do it for appearances.
I think many do, but many don't.
I think much of their behavior can be explained by different parts of their brain saying different thing and them not noticing the contradiction.
This is common among people who sometimes have contradictory implicit biases to their espoused beliefs, hence say one thing and do another.
I don't think it's always just a result of malevolence or manipulation, even though it is in many cases.

I'm with the Hinducels on this. They might drink cow urine but they are good people for the most part.

@Coulan thought

Bangladesh was a part of Pakistan. Why would India annex it?

Because it looks weird. And Kashmir can go to Pakistan.
hindus desearve kashmiri aryan genes, rich currycels desearve the chance to rape hot kashmiri babes, the pakis already have pathans, balochistan and all other iranic groups while hindus have no iranic groups to rape

Both are subhumans, but it the main variable is region. A Muslim from Tamil Nadu will be genetically the same as a Hindu from Tamil Nadu.

Hindu curries have we wuz Aryan delusions, Muslim curries have we wuz Turkic fantasies.

hindus desearve kashmiri aryan genes, rich currycels desearve the chance to rape hot kashmiri babes, the pakis already have pathans, balochistan and all other iranic groups while hindus have no iranic groups to rape
In leftist Universities like Rutgers
That Audrey Truschke bitch?

Last edited:
Don't support anyone, both sides are retarded and gigacucks. Not that I care about "issues" as a incel. Currie normies can rot.