Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hindu curries and Muslim curries: blackpill me on the situation and who I should support

Who is better?

• Total voters
Hindu and Muslims curries look the same, similar IQ, similar language. It all boils down to their religion which is man made anyways. I think your question is absolutely pointless.
I don't think they hate each other especially the young generation outside of their home countries. Heard plenty of Hindu/Muslims living in harmonyin the west.

Arabs/Turks/Mughals/Persians would have left some of their genetic imprint on us, admittedly not as much as the Aryans
Lol, Paki muzzies left no stone unturned to claim those ancestries, even not as much as you think, only the Turkics were successful in their invasion, the Arabs got wrecked, their swords broke in the battle and never came in after that

Arabs/Turks/Mughals/Persians would have left some of their genetic imprint on us, admittedly not as much as the Aryans
only on high caste muslims, mughals absolutely reviled curry women and said 'hindustan' has the nastiest currywhores. :feelskek: :feelskek:
A third position has came into the aggressive religious violence of the thread of my god he’s coming out with a chair OH MY GOD RKO
i dont hate Muslim currys tbh, if we teamed up we could get some pathan pussy ngl
fuark mogs white girls tbh

only on high caste muslims, mughals absolutely reviled curry women and said 'hindustan' has the nastiest currywhores. :feelskek: :feelskek:
This one is true tho, they imported persian, Central Asian and even Armenian whores :feelskek:

@BummerDrummer bhenchod Congrats! Your monthly race/religion bait has come to fruition. Enjoy the 4 pages of turd flingings and copes from shitskins.:feelscomfy::feelsautistic::feelsokman:

This one is true tho, they imported persian, Central Asian and even Armenian whores :feelskek:
armenian? jfl. Honestly curries could've been persians if not for 15% more European genes jfl. We need to genetically engineer indians into being whiter because in one generation we would all be pathans in looks

armenian? jfl. Honestly curries could've been persians if not for 15% more European genes jfl. We need to genetically engineer indians into being whiter because in one generation we would all be pathans in looks
We need to wage war and get more good looking women for us, as it is we're already designated rapists :feelskek:

@BummerDrummer bhenchod Congrats! Your monthly race/religion bait has come to fruition. Enjoy the 4 pages of turd flingings and copes from shitskins.:feelscomfy::feelsautistic::feelsokman:
You guys aren’t ideologically thick enough. This is abunch of appeasement. I expected more shit slinging and less “well ur right but like uhh what about X”.

Maybe I should’ve asked specifically about Kashmir...I’ll sleep on it and come to my conclusions about the india pill tomorrow

You guys aren’t ideologically thick enough. This is abunch of appeasement. I expected more shit slinging and less “well ur right but like uhh what about X”.
Just use ethnics for entertainment theory

This is what I know of both:

Muslim currys:
* more inbred, a lot more likely to marry cousins
* worships Arabs
* eats beef
* thinks hindus are dumb for having millions of gods and worshiping cows

Hindu currys:
* Wants to kick out Muslims out of all curry lands
* thinks they are true currys
* their food is a lot worse than Muslim currys imo
* hates Muslims so much they support the right in western countries

We need to wage war and get more good looking women for us, as it is we're already designated rapists :feelskek:
we could actually do that, india has enough resources and left over men for conquest over the middle east. Paki curries need to realise they are pajeets and fight for some mena pussy ngl

Maybe I should’ve asked specifically about Kashmir...I’ll sleep on it and come to my conclusions about the india pill tomorrow
Lol, no one cares about Muzzies or kashmir for that matter, I'm just tired with curry self hatred and I can't bear it anymore.
we could actually do that, india has enough resources and left over men for conquest over the middle east. Paki curries need to realise they are pajeets and fight for some mena pussy ngl
Yea, southern curries will seethe and call north curries as rapists and make big headlines about it tho:feelshaha:

Last edited:
Lol, no one cares about Muzzies or kashmir for that matter, I'm just tired with curry self hatred and I can't bear it anymore.

Yea, southern curries will seethe and call north curries as rapists and make big headlines about it tho:feelshaha:
southern curries are too peace loving but can get brutal in warfare when it comes to it just look at the LTTE, child soldiers, suicide bombigns etc

south aisa can be united under south aisan supremacy or something along those lines instead of infighting

southern curries are too peace loving but can get brutal in warfare when it comes to it just look at the LTTE, child soldiers, suicide bombigns etc

south aisa can be united under south aisan supremacy or something along those lines instead of infighting
Yea, we must stop infighting and start looking for enemies outside our zones, we've lots of virgins and village idiots who'd never marry or make anything productive why can't we wage war on someone else, just for the nuisance sake of it, if nothing else, as it is all throughout our history we saw what being inward looking does, plus most of our opponents are low t ladyboy faggots

Last edited:
I'm obviously not a curry but I don't like Islam so I am going to support the based Hindu curries in any conflict. Make us proud Pajeets.

Attachments

• Shiva.jpg
    Shiva.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I was a hindu curry but have rejected modern Hinduism
I think Muslim Curries are much better atleast they don't drink cow piss and bath in the feces filled gangas

Yea, we must stop infighting and start looking for enemies outside our zones, we've lots of virgins and village idiots who'd never marry or make anything productive why can't we wage war on someone else, just for the nuisance sake of it, if nothing else, as it is all throughout our history we saw what being inward looking does, plus most of our opponents are low t ladyboy faggots
we need to rape central aisan foids fuarkkkkk

@VindalooCell
@Currycel25
@ropecel64

@Aadi

Ok who should I hate and who should I support you? Who is in the right and who is in the wrong? Blackpill me on this
JFL, g8 b8 thread. 8/8 m8

This.
Cumskins are known for divide and conquer. OP is no different, he's just too bored and wants to create conflict among ethnics.

Us ethnics shouldn't fight among each other. Piggies are our common enemy. We should learn from the mistakes of our ancestors and join forces to eradicate pigskins from the planet.

@FullTimeLoser
@ThoughtfulCel
@ReconElement
@your personality

This.
Cumskins are known for divide and conquer. OP is no different, he's just too bored and wants to create conflict among ethnics.

Us ethnics shouldn't fight among each other. Piggies are our common enemy. We should learn from the mistakes of our ancestors and join forces to eradicate pigskins from the planet.

@FullTimeLoser
@ThoughtfulCel
@ReconElement
@your personality
Any person who falls for this bait is a retard lmao

This.

@FullTimeLoser
@ThoughtfulCel
@ReconElement
@your personality
Lol, do you even know any history? Cumskins came much later into the game, btw curries are pathetic dimilitarized cucks who suck at everything and moneymaxx only to be looted later, it's true then, it's true now
Stfu faggot you don't even disclose your identity, much likely your a self hating ethnic curry, there are a lot of them in this world

Last edited:
That's not self hating, I'm not hating something that I can't change, it's clueless shmucks like you who don't know shit and give your opinions on everything

That's not self hating, I'm not hating something that I can't change, it's clueless shmucks like you who don't know shit and give your opinions on everything
How does that make me a self hater? And why are you acting so passive aggressive on the internet for no reason? Chill out bro, gaumutra has consumed your brain

How does that make me a self hater? And why are you acting so passive aggressive on the internet for no reason? Chill out bro, gaumutra has consumed your brain
Lol, you don't know shit, you don't have any counter arguments or anything, keep that for yourself, no doubt Timurid armies slaughtered your Delhi asses so easily.

Lol, you don't know shit, you don't have any counter arguments or anything, keep that for yourself, no doubt Timurid armies slaughtered your Delhi asses so easily.
lol at using words like "your" to an incel like me. I have no affiliation, I hate everyone equally. And lol again if you think I'm gonna argue with people on the net about stupid pointless race baits on a Saturday afternoon.
All this won't change anything. You might be right but what are you getting out of all this? You're still a suicidal incel no matter how many internet argument you win. Get a grip

lol at using words like "your" to an incel like me. I have no affiliation, I hate everyone equally. And lol again if you think I'm gonna argue with people on the net about stupid pointless race baits on a Saturday afternoon.
All this won't change anything. You might be right but what are you getting out of all this? You're still a suicidal incel no matter how many internet argument you win. Get a grip
Lol, "I hate everyone equally", keep hating then, btw that "your" has nothing to do with your inceldom, just accept you're clueless and don't know shit about your own country or city and shut up and stay away from race baits, I always go into race baits cos I've to postmaxx and I'm on this forum kill my time and this is how I like doing it

Last edited:
A bit dissappointed in OP tbh
Ik he has his racial leanings but there's been enough drama over race and culture here for the past days and there doesn't need to be any more.

Most are boomer and millennial fags they get radicalised easily because they grew up in the television media era where there was no fact checking and you just consoomed whatever the journalists read from their teleprompter. Internet is a recent phenomena here. Same with Muslims. And politicians are well aware of this. I don't think you can support anyone, both are shit.

In India the nationalism/religion mass radicalisation is so blatant they are not even hiding it anymore.

This.

@FullTimeLoser
@ThoughtfulCel
@ReconElement
@your personality
Couldn't have said better. Completely agree.

This.

@FullTimeLoser
@ThoughtfulCel
@ReconElement
@your personality
Great idea, one dude started a flame war bait as a shit post, and the solution is to kill all whites.
Definitely not an over reaction.

:lul: :lul: :feelsclown:

Ik he has his racial leanings but there's been enough drama over race and culture here for the past days and there doesn't need to be any more.
Some men Just want to watch the world burn - burning joker - quickmeme

How can he divide and conquer anything, OP is an white incel for god's sake, threads shitting on curries were very much prevalent here, from that Jew to OP everyone has made such threads in the past justifying atrocities committed on curries? Now these new clueless curry normies come here and act all wise?

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

How can he divide and conquer anything, OP is an white incel for god's sake, threads shitting on curries were very much prevalent here, from that Jew to OP everyone has made such threads in the past justifying atrocities committed on curries?
Wasn't saying that he did or can but nonetheless agreed that OP is trying to start drama between ethnics (whether he'd be successful tbh is a way different story). Wouldn't even have replied to this bait thread if @Aadi hadn't tagged me.

Now these new clueless curry normies come here and act all wise?
Unnamed

My existence on forums like this predates my join date.
Lol, "I hate everyone equally", keep hating then, btw that "your" has nothing to do with your inceldom, just accept you're clueless and don't know shit about your own country or city and shut up and stay away from race baits, I always go into race baits cos I've to postmaxx and I'm on this forum kill my time and this is how I like doing it
Quick postmaxx

Wasn't saying that he did or can but nonetheless agreed that OP is trying to start drama between ethnics (whether he'd be successful tbh is a way different story). Wouldn't even have replied to this bait thread if @Aadi hadn't tagged me.

Just use ethnics for entertainment theory
Hold on hooold on I just needed someone to blackpill me on the geopolitics

after sleeping on it I think I’m pro Hindu, I mean Arabs are an outside people group, and Muslims have Pakistan. Hindus should have india, so I think what should happen is we send all the Muslim jeets to Pakistan. I also think Bangladesh is a stupid country and should be annexed and all it’s people can go to like Indonesia idk

after sleeping on it I think I’m pro Hindu, I mean Arabs are an outside people group, and Muslims have Pakistan. Hindus should have india, so I think what should happen is we send all the Muslim jeets to Pakistan. I also think Bangladesh is a stupid country and should be annexed and all it’s people can go to like Indonesia idk
:feelsokman::feelsokman:

I’m well known for my diplomatic ability. Pakistan gets all the Muslims so they get a boost to their Economy and Hindu India can fulfill (to an extent) the idea of the raj.

I’m well known for my diplomatic ability. Pakistan gets all the Muslims so they get a boost to their Economy and Hindu India can fulfill (to an extent) the idea of the raj.
Here you are deciding the fates of everyone's lives. I wonder what you get out of creating conflicts among everyone. Speaks volume about your personality.

Here you are deciding the fates of everyone's lives. I wonder what you get out of creating conflicts among everyone. Speaks volume about your personality.
I am getting information from the 2 sides of a geopolitical chasm and am trying to solve it

that means my personality is diplomatic and interested. I could’ve just not asked and let you guys fight it out but here I am solving the crisis single handedly DESPITE the Muslim Indians fighting me on it

I am getting information from the 2 sides of a geopolitical chasm and am trying to solve it

that means my personality is diplomatic and interested. I could’ve just not asked and let you guys fight it out but here I am solving the crisis single handedly DESPITE the Muslim Indians fighting me on it
Oh please, don't hide behind "I am getting info, being diplomatic" you know exactly what you do.

There was no fight but now you have started one. Good job I guess. Quite manipulative you are. Wonder how your own life is going on? You take the pains to create conflicts among ethnics, among races and nobody calls you out here.

Solving the crisis? Why don't you join the US embassy then? Nah that is too difficult. So you babble here on the forum.

Oh please, don't hide behind "I am getting info, being diplomatic" you know exactly what you do.
I have no idea what you’re talking about I’m drafting a peace agreement I’m literally the UN and am about to get an award for my great treaty expertise
There was no fight but now you have started one. Good job I guess. Quite manipulative you are. Wonder how your own life is going on? You take the pains to create conflicts among ethnics, among races and nobody calls you out here, cause you are some celebrity here.
This is the first time ngl and I wanted to know what side to support in this geopolitical conflict
Solving the crisis? Why don't you join the US embassy then? Nah that is too difficult. So you babble here on the forum.
The US embassy won’t let me in cuz I’m white and am racist they want fucking immigrant stinkerjeets that don’t know what they’re doing (I know what I’m doing)

How about Kashmir is given to Pakistan for Bangladesh?

@Uggo Mongo thoughts ?