Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hindu curries and Muslim curries: blackpill me on the situation and who I should support

Who is better?

• Total voters
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
@VindalooCell
@Currycel25
@ropecel64

@Aadi

Ok who should I hate and who should I support you? Who is in the right and who is in the wrong? Blackpill me on this

Get ready for a whole lotta we wuz in this thread.

Hindus: Hindu nationlists, support out of India theory and denouce the aryan theory, they have brahmin supremacy, they hate Muslims for destroying mosques, even tho most Muslim curries converted to avoid jizya.

Muslims: we wuz turkics, we wuz persians, we wuz pashtan, no u wuz converted, or some of them are descendants of turks. Muslim curries support sharia, despise kaffir hindus.

Dravidian nationlists: they hate north indians, they brag about having higher HDI, that dravidian languages are old af or something, don't want indo aryan languages imposed on them. they wuz da indus valley civilisation and shieet

I hate all three, but muslimcels might be onto something with sharia law which is better then degenerate hinduism

I'm a brazilian protestant and I love India, kashmir is india tbh

@ReconElement

@ReconElement
If you support Ilhan Omar, then support muslims, btw, Hindus are the worst enemies of Hindus themselves, it's a clusterfuck of treachery, one hindu foid professor in Cambridge called for the genocide and persecution of Hindus in the west and how we're all castists all though most rabid section of the lower castes are either converted or leftists and have quotas in jobs and in universities

If you support Ilhan Omar, then support muslims,
VERY compelling argument against Muslim curries but shes somali I think but fair.
btw, Hindus are the worst enemies of Hindus themselves, it's a clusterfuck of treachery, one hindu foid professor in Cambridge called for the genocide and persecution of Hindus in the west and how we're all castists all though most rabid section of the lower castes are either converted or leftists and have quotas in jobs and in universities
So Hinduism is getting attacked and the lower castes are getting off easy? Hmmmm interesting

do you support a reinstating of the caste system? Do you think the lower class dickwasher hindus are rabid without it?

Last edited:
VERY compelling argument against Muslim curries but shes somali I think but fair.

So Hinduism is getting attacked and the lower castes are getting off easy? Hmmmm interesting

do you support a reinstating of the caste system?
yes. because brahmin girls can look cute, and some brahmins can pass as persian.

All i want is some more european genetics throughout india, to make the girls fuckable and not abos

Haven't you seen that Ilhan Omar thing lap dancing to Erdogan, btw most radical Muslims believe in Ummah, their cause in Universal and they seek western funds, US govt funds to some muzzie organizations go to Pakistan and are used to kill hindu curries through terrorism

Haven't you seen that Ilhan Omar thing lap dancing to Erdogan, btw most radical Muslims believe in Ummah, their cause in Universal and they seek western funds, US govt funds to some muzzie organizations go to Pakistan and are used to kill hindu curries through terrorism
So you support Hindus in this? Muslims suck and Hindus rule india is Hindu? And also do you support the caste system coming back?

In leftist Universities like Rutgers and in Oxford they justify historical persecutions against Hindus and ignore Islamic genocides, even that swedish white Nationalist wrote about this in his book or manifesto
So you support Hindus in this? Muslims suck and Hindus rule india is Hindu? And also do you support the caste system coming back?
No, I don't, it's still there albeit in arranged marriages only however if a foid falls in love with someone and if they're middle class urban people they generaly cede to her demands, rural people have plenty amounts of castism in them, even muslims and Christians here have castes, they convert but never leave their hierarchies

In leftist Universities like Rutgers and in Oxford they justify historical persecutions against Hindus and ignore Islamic genocides, even that swedish white Nationalist wrote about this in his book or manifesto
So the NWO is against Hindus? You support Hindus in the Hindu vs Muslim fight?

No, I don't, it's still there albeit in arranged marriages only however if a foid falls in love with someone and if they're middle class urban people they generaly cede to her demands, rural people have plenty amounts of castism in them, even muslims and Christians here have castes, they convert but never leave their hierarchies
I see I see.

So the NWO is against Hindus? You support Hindus in the Hindu vs Muslim fight?

I see I see.
Ofc, I support my people, and I hate leftist cucks who generally happen to be self hating and even go to the extent of even writing false histories, I know many such instances in the west where they don't teach about the Islamic genocides in India and justify the persecution and genocide, they even go to the extent of writing fake histories and making up huge maps which show muslim rule even tho my state was never under direct muslim rule and their population here is less than 3%, the leftists and Muzzies here hate us like anything, they regularly kidnap foids and murder priests and what not, ofc no news outlet would show this

nigga its ethnics hating ethnics who gives a fuk its just another post colonial conflict out of thousands happening in Africa and Asia. they are just underreported cuz guess what? no one gives a fuck and they shouldnt.

I hope india and pakistan start world war poop already and nuke eachother so that we can have the long awaited nuclear holocaust and the sentenial island niggers can finally take over and enslave us all.

race copers are so retarded and pathetic like lmao
Ofc, I support my people, and I hate leftist cucks who generally happen to be self hating and even go to the extent of even writing false histories, I know many such instances in the west where they don't teach about the Islamic genocides in India and justify the persecution and genocide, they even go to the extent of writing fake histories and making up huge maps which show muslim rule even tho my state was never under direct muslim rule and their population here is less than 3%, the leftists and Muzzies here hate us like anything, they regularly kidnap foids and murder priests and what not, ofc no news outlet would show this
hey sorry to break it to you but you are all ethnics and we are all equally disgusting no matter the god you worship. cheering for any ethnicity is equally retarded because guess what no matter the case is, you are subhuman even to your own team or race or whatver by virtue of you being here buddy.

Last edited:
This is based info I think I’m on your side. They have Pakistan and a dozen Muslim countries, why can’t Hindus have india?
nigga its ethnics hating ethnics who gives a fuk its just another post colonial conflict out of thousands happening in Africa and Asia. they are just underreported cuz guess what? no one gives a fuck and they shouldnt.
I care I love India now. Buying the plane ticket to go straight to Kashmir.
world war poop
Lol’d

@VindalooCell
@Currycel25
@ropecel64

@Aadi

Ok who should I hate and who should I support you? Who is in the right and who is in the wrong? Blackpill me on this
Hinduism > islam, case closed

I hope india and pakistan start world war poop already and nuke eachother so that we can have the long awaited nuclear holocaust and the sentenial island niggers can finally take over and enslave us all.

race copers are so retarded and pathetic like lmao

hey sorry to break it to you but you are all ethnics and we are all equally disgusting no matter the god you worship. cheering for any ethnicity is equally retarded because guess what no matter the case is, you are subhuman even to your own team or race or whatver by virtue of you being here buddy.
Lol, equally, they destroyed our Civilisation, we went inferior to Europe, btw it's as old as 13th century, the Turkics who invaded where then later buttfucked by Soviets, now they eat pork and drink vodka in mosques lol, tho I'm proud we never surrendered unlike the Iranians and Afghans who claim to somewhat a noble warrior and Aryan BS, they were defeated by Greeks, then by Arabs and then by Turkics, they changed their languages and clans as fast as one changes its clothes

Hinduism > islam, case closed
Can you explain

oh my god Muslim curries on sui watch right now there’s nobody here to back them up, I thought this would be a stomp. Where are the Muslim curries??

Screen Shot 2021 04 09 at 111106 PM

Lol, equally, they destroyed our Civilisation, we went inferior to Europe, btw it's as old as 13th century, the Turkics who invaded where then later buttfucked by Soviets, now they eat pork and drink vodka in mosques lol, tho I'm proud we never surrendered unlike the Iranians and Afghans who claim to somewhat a noble warrior and Aryan BS, they were defeated by Greeks, then by Arabs and then by Turkics, they changed their languages and clans as fast as one changes its clothes
dude read my post the bottom line is that we are all subhuman to our respective races the only superior race is the chad race bro, history is a just a story to us.

racecoping is just a low iq larp and caring about it is just a waste of time and brain capacity, incels get the short end of the stick in every race and evey moment in history.

DA TURKS DA ARABS BLAH BLAH BLAH THEY ARE ALL DEAD WHO CARES THE WARRIORS WERE ALL CHADS WHO FOUGHT OVER SACKING AND EXPLOITING INCELS.

@Aadi redpill me on why these Hindus are fucking stupid

dude read my post the bottom line is that we are all subhuman to our respective races the only superior race is the chad race bro, history is a just a story to us.

racecoping is just a low iq larp and caring about it is just a waste of time and brain capacity, incels get the short end of the stick in every race and evey moment in history.

DA TURKS DA ARABS BLAH BLAH BLAH THEY ARE ALL DEAD WHO CARES THE WARRIORS WERE ALL CHADS WHO FOUGHT OVER SACKING AND EXPLOITING INCELS.
Lol, it's not racecoping when some village idiot from Pakistan shoots curries for no reason. Btw, Turkics are ricecels and not some chad, they only won cos stupid curries like everything else were busy fighting with one another but what's wrong we've many virgins here, why can't they go and fight and die for fun, a mass level ER of some sort

Last edited:
I am a Muslim curry. Hindu currys worship cows, elephants and monkeys JFL. How tf can you take them seriously?

We at least worship a conman Arab Chad, that is more reasonable.

I am a Muslim curry. Hindu currys worship cows, elephants and monkeys JFL. How tf can you take them seriously?
Hmmmm very compelling argument as well. You’re right in that. They DO do that. What do you think about the accusations of your people killing hindi curries?

Hmmmm very compelling argument as well. You’re right in that. They DO do that. What do you think about the accusations of your people killing hindi curries?
You all suck on to Jewish myths while hating on them simulatenously, btw every indo Aryan pagan faith has some sort of that nature worshipping into it, cow worshipping is exaggerated a lot.

@Aadi redpill me on why these Hindus are fucking stupid
Most are boomer and millennial fags they get radicalised easily because they grew up in the television media era where there was no fact checking and you just consoomed whatever the journalists read from their teleprompter. Internet is a recent phenomena here. Same with Muslims. And politicians are well aware of this. I don't think you can support anyone, both are shit.

In India the nationalism/religion mass radicalisation is so blatant they are not even hiding it anymore.

Hindi is a language whitey, not a religion.

both sides kill each other lmao. It's a shit storm. In 1947 britfags helped foster hate on both sides and facilitated killings. My grandfather told me how some Hindus hid him in some basement so he doesn't hate Hindus.

Most are boomer and millennial fags they get radicalised easily because they grew up in the television media era where there was no fact checking and you just consoomed whatever the journalists read from their teleprompter. Internet is a recent phenomena here. Same with Muslims. And politicians are well aware of this. I don't think you can support anyone, both are shit.

In India the nationalism/religion mass radicalisation is so blatant they are not even hiding it anymore.
I'm not a millennial, I'm gen z, and no one has written this things or said that anywhere, but do you even know the history of your own country, like most of you are self hating cucks, can't expect anything more good luck getting cucked by who this time, maybe China, it explains why this country is still a shithole unlike in China where nationalism and patriotism is something expected and people focus on getting themselves out of shithollery

Last edited:
You all suck on to Jewish myths while hating on them simulatenously, btw every indo Aryan pagan faith has some sort of that nature worshipping into it, cow worshipping is exaggerated a lot.
This is true indo aryans did stress nature. Woden and shit. it IS an aryan religion...

So what do you think about your people killing hindu people what do you think about that do you think they deserve it

Jewish myths that keeps foids in check. The policy towards foids in Pakistan is one of the best in the world, mashallah. Pakistan zindabad

Dravidian nationlists: they hate north indians, they brag about having higher HDI, that dravidian languages are old af or something, don't want indo aryan languages imposed on them. they wuz da indus valley civilisation and shieet
lol this one cracks me up everytime. muh HDI copers. Last time I checked weren't there thousands of ISIS recruits from Kerala?
I hate all three
Based
, but muslimcels might be onto something with sharia law which is better then degenerate hinduism
I fear it's cope boyo. Sharia law isn't better. You should read more, especially about marriages in Islam.

Jewish myths that keeps foids in check. The policy towards foids in Pakistan is one of the best in the world, mashallah. Pakistan zindabad
Lol, foids in check, doesn't mention there are paki foids flaunting their white and black bfs on YouTube. Nothing can keep foids in check at least, they're even willing to die for Chad's like getting killed in honor killings

Last edited:
@HopeCopeRope what do u have to say to this? Do you think Hinduism is less degenerate than Islam and that this is a paki cope?

alternatively, @ilieknothing what do u have to say to the accusation you are not practicing your natural religion but instead a religion brought by a non Indian?

Lol, foids in check, doesn't mention there are paki foids flaunting their white and black gfs on YouTube
and there are many more foids that were honour killed.

I'm not a millennial, I'm gen z, and no one has written this things or said that anywhere, but do you even know the history of your own country, like most of you are self hating cucks, can't expect anything more good luck getting cucked by who this time, maybe China, it explains why this country is still a shithole unlike in China where nationalism and patriotism is something expected and people focus on getting themselves out of shithollery
lol calm down. Too quick to label me a self hater lmao. Not one single second is spent on hating myself or my race.
I'm simply reporting the unbiased truth to the OP.

@HopeCopeRope what do u have to say to this? Do you think Hinduism is less degenerate than Islam and that this is a paki cope?

alternatively, @ilieknothing what do u have to say to the accusation you are not practicing your natural religion but instead a religion brought by a non Indian?
Having been a practicing muslim in the past, I would say it’s most definitely a cope, abrahamist smoke and mirrors game.

I read somewhere that Hinduism came during the Aryan migration, so it is pretty much a foreign religion as well. Sand niggers did the same thing as Indo Aryans but much later. They introduced their religion and fucked our foids. The difference is the religion is much more based and you are allowed to eat McDonalds.

So what do you think about your people killing hindu people what do you think about that do you think they deserve it
My people lol I hate all normalfags.

Coming back to your question. Yes it is unfair.
Hindus are treated like shit in Pakistan because Pak Army influences their Govt. It is unfair but unfortunately you can't do anything because Pakistan is a lawless bankrupt shithole.

@RREEEEEEEEE thought

I read somewhere that Hinduism came during the Aryan migration, so it is pretty much a foreign religion as well. Sand niggers did the same thing as Indo Aryans but much later. They introduced their religion and fucked our foids. The difference is the religion is much more based and you are allowed to eat McDonalds.
There is no archaeological evidence of an invasion plus, invading ancient India isn't a walkover, lol, ask Alexander and his coping Greek historians, lmfao guy spares the life and reinstates his opponent as a king, although claims it to be the most difficult battle he fought that too with a much smaller kingdom without a standing army btw, why don't you see such intellectual contributions and philosophy anywhere in Europe, like except for Greeks and even they had contacts with ancient India, have you heard about any ancient pre islamic persian or Roman or Germanic mathematician for that matter?

The best curry shit slinging I have ever seen is during India vs. Pakistan cricket matches. The chat on live feeds is something to behold. It makes me proud to be a curry.

Yes but us curries are descendants of a indo aryans, not arabs.

There is no archaeological evidence of an invasion plus, invading ancient India isn't a walkover, lol, ask Alexander and his coping Greek historians, lmfao guy spares the life and reinstates his opponent as a king, although claims it to be the most difficult battle he fought that too with a much smaller kingdom without a standing army btw, why don't you see such intellectual contributions and philosophy anywhere in Europe, like except for Greeks and even they had contacts with ancient India, have you heard about any ancient pre islamic persian or Roman or Germanic mathematician for that matter?
I haven't really looked that much into the concept of the invasion tbh. I have read some accounts about it. Also the fact that curry languages and European languages are linked means that there would have to be some type of common root.

This is true. But in everything else Islam is a shitty religion compared to Hinduism, and Hinduism is pretty bad compared to bhuddism.

Yes but us curries are descendants of a indo aryans, not arabs.
Arabs/Turks/Mughals/Persians would have left some of their genetic imprint on us, admittedly not as much as the Aryans

This is true. But in everything else Islam is a shitty religion compared to Hinduism, and Hinduism is pretty bad compared to bhuddism.
A third position has came into the aggressive religious violence of the thread of my god he’s coming out with a chair OH MY GOD RKO

@Cowcel thought

A third position has came into the aggressive religious violence of the thread of my god he’s coming out with a chair OH MY GOD RKO
:feelskek: Enjoy the violence vanilla boy