Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News (HINDOOS BTFO) Muzzies protest in curryland over remarks about the Prophet Muhammad!

Not good. Unfortunately I have muzzie relatives in Curryland. Imo this fag religious faggotry could lead to Muslims being holocausted in another 10-20 years. Would be horrible for the economy and my relatives wouldn't stop bitching. Well ig I could just not care.

So is criticism of prophet a big deal??
Let these fuckers march
unfortunately many muzzies cannot accept some insults. They need grow up and learn to take the Loss. Especially when they are minority.

yeah man, can't say anything bad about islam or their prophets or they'll get all butt hurt:feelskek:
This is the fault of liberal media
Indian muslims are so low iq that they can't even take criticism
That whore foid NUPUR SHARMA just quoted the hadith or quran I think
And people got mad

Hindus aren't any better they do protests on beef eating :feelshaha: and get offended when people eat cow JFL. Glad I left that dumb religion, can eat nice food
based, curries need move on from this low IQ religious bullshit. Curry height probably got fucked cause of this vegan/no beef nonsense shit too.

Hindus aren't any better they do protests on beef eating :feelshaha: and get offended when people eat cow JFL. Glad I left that dumb religion, can eat nice food
Are you low iq ??
Some muslims sold Hindus beef in the name of other meat
Hindus are much more educated than indian muslims
Just stating facts not hating

Those woke retards shit on Hinduism like no tomorrow but Hindus take it like a champ

And one criticism of muhammad made these low iq minded people angry

based, curries need move on from this low IQ religious bullshit. Curry height probably got fucked cause of this vegan/no beef nonsense shit too.
Yeah low iq if Hindus tried to get angry when someone mocks their religion

Are you low iq ??
Some muslims sold Hindus beef in the name of other meat
Hindus are much more educated than indian muslims
Just stating facts not hating

Those woke retards shit on Hinduism like no tomorrow but Hindus take it like a champ

And one criticism of muhammad made these low iq minded people angry
Hindus need grow up and start eating beef. Jfl at not eating beef in 2022, India is number 1 exporter of beef in Asia. Where do you think middle East gets beef? they get it from India. might as well go full way and legalize it. same shit we legalize the other bullshit too.

Hindus need grow up and start eating beef. Jfl at not eating beef in 2022, India is number 1 exporter of beef in Asia. Where do you think middle East gets beef? they get it from India. might as well go full way and legalize it. same shit we legalize the other bullshit too.
Why don't muzzies eat pork then it's 2022
Let's stop this bullshit debate and move on

i
Yeah low iq if Hindus tried to get angry when someone mocks their religionindia
India would be better off if we had some government dictatorship which kills all the imams,Pandits, gurus etc. Similar to China communist great march. After that privatize everything and bring in foreign investment. No gay red tape, no religious bullshit problem.

Sounds like shitskin problems to me:feelsPop:

i

India would be better off if we had some government dictatorship which kills all the imams,Pandora, gurus etc. Similar to China. After that privatize everything and bring in foreign investment. No gay red tape, no religious bullshit problem.
I believe if we are able to brought people under one flag
Like Buddhism
No Hinduism no islam

yeah it probably did, most curryland inhabitants, Muslim or Hindu are delusional retards focusing on nonsense shit that don't mean anything
big truth curry countries are literally broke shitholes and fuckers still arguing over some gay ancient books from 1000+ years ago. They need be like Asians. You get the money first, religious bullshit later. Sadly currylands are other way around. I'd say Pakistanis are actually worse in this regard than India or Bangladesh/Sri Lanka Nepal from my experience. Many of my Pakistani relatives actually have retarded ass views like Holocaust all the shia/ahmadia Muslims :lul: and turn Pakistan into a caliphate :lul::lul::lul:.

big truth curry countries are literally broke shitholes and fuckers still arguing over some gay ancient books from 1000+ years ago. They need be like Asians. You get the money first, religious bullshit later. Sadly currylands are other way around. I'd say Pakistanis are actually worse in this regard than India or Bangladesh/Sri Lanka Nepal from my experience. Many of my Pakistani relatives actually have retarded ass views like Holocaust all the shia/ahmadia Muslims :lul: and turn Pakistan into a caliphate :lul::lul::lul:.
I mean what can you expect from Pakistan
But whatever curries need to unite

Sounds like shitskin problems to me:feelsPop:
I enjoy curry geo-politics. It’s like a new episode of an action packed clash of the shitskins every week. :feelshaha:

Thoughts on this post @jerkjocky?

Bangladesh is somewhat doing okay in terms of growth. India meh, there's still lots of shitholes like UP and Bihar. Sri Lanka was actually kinda decent before the recent crisis
Don't like India has highest GDP than bangladesh:feelshehe::feelshehe:

I enjoy curry geo-politics. It’s like a new episode of an action packed clash of the shitskins every week. :feelshaha:

That does sound pretty funny. Maybe I should pay more attention

India has a higher gdp than Canada.

It's GDP per Capita X Population = GDP, India has a big population.

It's not a surprise India would have higher GDP than Bangladesh it's legit 8.5x more populous.

GDP per capita and life expectancy is higher in Bangladesh than in India. Either way both are shitholes.
:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
NOICE
Hey bro I just checked india and bangladesh has same gdp per capita

India has a higher gdp than Canada.

It's GDP per Capita X Population = GDP, India has a big population.

It's not a surprise India would have higher GDP than Bangladesh it's legit 8.5x more populous.

GDP per capita and life expectancy is higher in Bangladesh than in India. Either way both are shitholes.
Bangladesh might get fucked long term because of climate change. Wonder how they will handle losing 1/3 of their land.

Nigga it's a trade
It’s you giving everything to Arab muzzies and getting nothing in return JFL you hindoos can’t stop taking L’s :feelsclown:

It’s you giving everything to Arab muzzies and getting nothing in return JFL you hindoos can’t stop taking L’s :feelsclown:
Nigga we are getting money for that
Plus we have more military power than Arabs
More scientific advancements then them
Chill out Nigga no one Is our masters.

Genetics are worth more than money.

No you don’t

Street shitters

Arabs eat beef and get taller, stronger and smarter while you vegetarian cow humpers remain malnourished and are getting shorter :feelshaha:
Keep denying facts we have more military power than them
And more scientific advancements than them
And pls don't reply you are low iq

@Transcended Trucel @ilieknothing thoughts on these claims?

So much power and science but still a third world shithole

Why am I tagged in on this. Idc about curries or arabs. Go suicide bomb a building or something leave me out of it

are hiindus and white(nationalists) in an alliance?

Why am I tagged in on this. Idc about curries or arabs. Go suicide bomb a building or something leave me out of it
Was this a Freudian slip? You weren’t tagged on here. But it seems that your curry-supremacist alt @Am85006 was :what:

A few weeks back I was saying how the NWO will take out India. Just stir up the obvious divide in the country between Hindus and Muslims.

It was just a few weeks back also that the US got control of Pakistan again, when those retards economy crashed with the high fuel and food prices, then they needed money to make payroll. So the US said sure we can cover that for you, but here is the new leaders of your country.

Was this a Freudian slip? You weren’t tagged on here. But it seems that your curry-supremacist alt @Am85006 was :what:
IMG 20220611 061928

Whatever go be a sandnig somewhere else, preferably in your shithole. Gtfo my dick

@Transcended Trucel @ilieknothing thoughts on these claims?
he is on point tbh. Arabs for mogged by Israel multiple times military wise and science has been dead there for last 600+ years since mongol invasion. even if you chekc stats now. even Pakistan and India science mog Arab nations despite being poorer. Arabs too lazy. Even in Arab countries, curries do the work and research lots of time.

Pakistan and India science mog Arab nations despite being poorer. Arabs too lazy. Even in Arab countries
I think this is because the sand countries like Saudi Arabia UAE and Qatar just get their science and military technology/protection from the west and Israel so they don’t have to create it themselves.

I think this is because the sand countries like Saudi Arabia UAE and Qatar just get their science and military technology/protection from the west and Israel so they don’t have to create it themselves.
yeah they don't need do the work. just sell oil, invest oil money into western growth tech stocks and chill. outsource all domestic work to whites, Indians/curries, and foreigners.

I don't care to be candid. Let this shithole break into pieces. It'd be lifefuel for us Northwest Indians to steer clear of these dravidians.

I don't care to be candid. Let this shithole break into pieces. It'd be lifefuel for us Northwest Indians to steer clear of these dravidians.
Why don’t North Indians engage in these kinds of politics?

You'd be a bigger shithole than you are now

Who gives a fuck it's just more low IQ curry shit flinging matches between hindoos and pisslamics. This is why curryland is a shithole. Meanwhile Chinkland put an end to this infighting garbage and are doing much better than curryland now

i dont think its a real tweet because i couldnt find it anywhere. i clicked on 10 different websites reporting the same story and none of them had what was supposedly said about the prophet. so im guessing kikes just decided to write a story saying somebody said something that actually never got said, and NPCs gunna NPC and decided to take to the streets protesting about something that they never even saw or validated.

i

India would be better off if we had some government dictatorship which kills all the imams,Pandits, gurus etc. Similar to China communist great march. After that privatize everything and bring in foreign investment. No gay red tape, no religious bullshit problem.
Agree so much with this.

But low iq nations with dictatorships have historically done badly.

i dont think its a real tweet because i couldnt find it anywhere. i clicked on 10 different websites reporting the same story and none of them had what was supposedly said about the prophet. so im guessing kikes just decided to write a story saying somebody said something that actually never got said, and NPCs gunna NPC and decided to take to the streets protesting about something that they never even saw or validated.
Nupur Sharma said that PBUH married a girl at 6 years and fucked her when she was 9. Which is mention ed in the Hadiths btw.

Curryland is a shithole anyway. it doesn't matter if cow piss and shit worshippers daalbhaat diet stunted growth chimp out for eating buffalo meat or cousin fucking genetic defects chimp out for religion cope:smonk:

Nooooo my 40 IQ sand nigger religion is better than your cow poop religion

Fucking stupid curries. Lundia should become an atheist state.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back