Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News (HINDOOS BTFO) Muzzies protest in curryland over remarks about the Prophet Muhammad!

Military power only because we have 1.4 billion people jfl
Low IQ comment
India is more powerful because more arms and ammunition
more tanks and aircrafts

USA has less population but has more arms and ammunition that's why it's powerful

Last edited:
Nooooo my 40 IQ sand nigger religion is better than your cow poop religion

Fucking stupid curries. Lundia should become an atheist state.
Agree with this actually
UCC (uniform civil code should be applied)

This nigger gets 60 replies about retarded protests in India but i post a Swedistan protest zero replies wtf:feelsUgh::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping:

Based nobody should insult the Nabi salallahu alayhi wa salaam.

This nigger gets 60 replies about retarded protests in India but i post a Swedistan protest zero replies wtf:feelsUgh::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping:
Because curry politics are entertaining and no one gives a fuck about nordcuckland.

good hope this escalated into civil war between Hindus and muslims

I am currently in Curryland for meeting family and a few fighta happened in my city too:smonk::lul:

Are you low iq ??
Some muslims sold Hindus beef in the name of other meat
Hindus are much more educated than indian muslims
Just stating facts not hating

Those woke retards shit on Hinduism like no tomorrow but Hindus take it like a champ

And one criticism of muhammad made these low iq minded people angry

Islam is the weakest religion because it cannot exist in a society critical of it. It's like Christianity 300 years ago. At this point we should just send all leftover Moose Limbs to Pakistan and East Bengal and get the Nuclear War over with.

@JayGoptri thoughts on these holy wars and how they will effect curryland long term?

Islam is the weakest religion because it cannot exist in a society critical of it. It's like Christianity 300 years ago. At this point we should just send all leftover Moose Limbs to Pakistan and East Bengal and get the Nuclear War over with.

atleast mudslimes were eating meat way before yall weakass vegan polytheists :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

10% nsfw avi
i dont think its a real tweet because i couldnt find it anywhere. i clicked on 10 different websites reporting the same story and none of them had what was supposedly said about the prophet. so im guessing kikes just decided to write a story saying somebody said something that actually never got said, and NPCs gunna NPC and decided to take to the streets protesting about something that they never even saw or validated.
"anything to stick it to tha muslamms"-sum hindpoo

@JayGoptri thoughts on these holy wars and how they will effect curryland long term?
Thought? Shit I could write ph.d on this. Yeah I have too many stories.

Honestly, some muslims are annoying as shit. And they hate dogs and they make noise, they get offended at everything which they can't control, and half of them are violent pricks about it here.

Recently Maharashtra BJP president Chandrakant Patil for some "go home and cook" remark she made against Muslim idiocy and of course before that the Hijab row shit was stirring up tensions. But it's been this way for a long time. India will likely/hopefully w[UWSL]eather it. [/UWSL]

currynigger we have atomic weapons unlike bumfuck desert ayrabs:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Yyep. Muslims are a menace everywhere man. Whether Ayrab muslims or Indian Muslims, they are constantly looking to start an issue on a dime.

Last edited:
Your a curry like us you dumb Nigger licking your sandmasters boots wouldn't help you in long term
I say we have an interesting Muslim-Hindu Incel debate. We are all Incel + most of us are shitskins so just maybe we can teach the Normie shitskins how Incel shitskins do it ! :feelsthink:

Last edited:
I say we have an interesting Muslim-Hindu Incel debate. We are all Incel + most of us are shitskins so just maybe we can teach the Normie shitskins how Incel shitskins do it ! :feelsthink:
Sure man:feelzez:

But it's been this way for a long time. India will likely/hopefully w[UWSL]eather it. [/UWSL]
So do you really that think curryland will make it through this? It seems like only 2 options are the modicels completely ban and destroy Islam in India at the right time or the muzzies eventually take over and turn it into a caliphate since islam is clearly the more dominant religion compared to hindooism.

So do you really that think curryland will make it through this? It seems like only 2 options are the modicels completely ban and destroy Islam in India at the right time or the muzzies eventually take over and turn it into a caliphate since islam is clearly the more dominant religion compared to hindooism.

Sadly Islam is too powerful now
Pakistan
Bangladesh
India
Sri Lanka:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
All have high Muslim populations lol

i was raised mudslime but i just cope hard with it nowadays. truth be told i think hinduism is pretty neat, but islam is better at controlling hoes:feelsUgh:

[UWSL]Pakistan[/UWSL]
Bangladesh
India
Sri Lanka:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
All have high Muslim populations lol
Are all of these counties against curryland? I know that Pakistan is.

So do you really that think curryland will make it through this?
Mostly yes. But this it's going to take more.
It seems like only 2 options are the modicels completely ban and destroy Islam in India at the right time or the muzzies eventually take over and turn it into a caliphate since islam is clearly the more dominant religion compared to hindooism.
I don't think so, it's very hard for either side to do the extreme. Modi will not be able to achieve that, but Hindus will also likely not allow India to become a full muslim nation. It's always crept on like this in India for a long time now, and somehow ends up balancing itself.

Last edited:
Hindus need grow up and start eating beef. Jfl at not eating beef in 2022, India is number 1 exporter of beef in Asia. Where do you think middle East gets beef? they get it from India. might as well go full way and legalize it. same shit we legalize the other bullshit too.
It's Buffalo meat, not cow. Buffalo meat is available everywhere

Curry height probably got fucked cause of this vegan/no beef nonsense shit too.
Height has nothing to do with meat eating speaking from both anecdotal and empirical evidence. Humans consumed more meat and more natural food in the olden days and yet human heights were much lower than they are now

Height has nothing to do with meat eating speaking from both anecdotal and empirical evidence. Humans consumed more meat and more natural food in the olden days and yet human heights were much lower than they are now
why do you think the dutch man was 5'7 in 1925 and by 2000 was 5'11.5?

In India, there is no question Hinduism is the dominant religion bc of demographics.

As a result, there is no way Muslims can stir any serious trouble and they know it. India still has old-style baton wielding riot police battalions (the batons are still made of bamboo and are 3-4 feet long). When a Muslim neighborhood becomes too agitated, they unleash one of those battalions on it (or more than one if necessary) and they beat the shit out of everyone they find until the streets are empty. Then the area is under lockdown until everyone's heads have cooled down. The British pioneered this technique and it still works beautifully.

India is the biggest inertia country in the world. Nothing ever really changes. It is very likely that things will be exactly the same for the next 500 years.

In India, there is no question Hinduism is the dominant religion bc of demographics.
Christianity was dominant in Europe, and now it is dead and Islam is moving in.

When a Muslim neighborhood becomes too agitated, they unleash one of those battalions on it (or more than one if necessary) and they beat the shit out of everyone they find until the streets are empty. Then the area is under lockdown until everyone's heads have cooled down. The British pioneered this technique and it still works beautifully.
Based I wish we could do this in the west with our ethnic neighborhoods.

India is the biggest inertia country in the world. Nothing ever really changes. It is very likely that things will be exactly the same for the next 500 years.
Maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back