Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hilarious posts from Stormtoilets

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
After replying to an ID post where someone called right-wingers cucked, I started to browse the toilet section of Stormfront more and I was in for a good laugh.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1354383/

"I never married. I'm glad I never married someone I disagreed with. I had boyfriends. Main subjects we disagreed on were religion and politics. I was upset when one boyfriend who claimed to be racist admitted to going to an Asian massage parlor as if that was no big deal. He and I also disagreed on politics and religion. And he was a smoker/drinker.".

This toilet doesn't even want her partner to TOUCH a non-White toilet. She's a volcel because she can't find a White supramacist extreme enough for her.

"Nobody’s perfect, so I made a mistake many decades ago because I really couldn’t get a better man. I knew it was wrong from the start, but at least I kept from mixing blood. I wasn’t committing beastiality after the first two months together, but it’s not a good look at all for WN.

He gets fired up about those n in all the media lately. Yes, he calls them by their proper name. But if I make the same type of complaint, he tells me to stop being so racist. So, only Whites are capable of being racist?! "

This Stormtoilet actually committed "bestiality" with a non-White, if you find both ethnic and especially racial people disgusting, why have sex with them? I'd literally never fuck a Black toilet or a Dravidian toilet. You couldn't pay me to do it, why the fuck would you cohabitate with a non-White male? :feelswhat:

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1364361/

"Why are so many people invested in the idea that she, Amber, might be a liar? Why is it alright to humiliate women?"

10 years later and nothing's changed, these toilets are still "more Feminist than the Feminists". They have 0 empathy for White men, they only care about their White vaginas. I'm glad that I'm a Jewish Latino Nigger with Native American blood, yes I ethnically identify myself as "Friso-Saxon" when asked but I absolutely loathe these White nationalist types. Don't get me wrong, race nationalists are worse than White nationalists, but at least race people are too dumb to organise.

Don't worship ANY toilet, if you give any toilet anywhere her own space she will use it to spread misandry. Give any toilet a platform and she will do one of two things, namely praise Chad and / or insult Sub-Chad's.

I used to respect White supramacists until K met their toilets. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Women aren't typically at the forefront of political movements or part of anything truly controversial or rebellious.

They'll pretend to rebel to look cute or whatever but only if they know there will be no negative consequences.

That being said I haven't seen many leftie opinions on Stormfront. I'd guess the membership is at least 80% male though.

I would never want my hypothetical son to be an ethnicel. Plus women find white men most attractive.
Not that white women are somehow "more loyal" or anything. Every woman regardless of race is Chad only.

Women aren't typically at the forefront of political movements or part of anything truly controversial or rebellious.

They'll pretend to rebel to look cute or whatever but only if they know there will be no negative consequences.
This is the reason why I can never truly respect them. They’re children at heart. How can you respect something that can’t lead?

i got banned on SF for 2 years after making too many threads about hating the stormtoilets on there but i sweet talked my way into getting unbanned :feelskek: