Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Highschool these days are so fucking insane holy shit

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
Highschool culture has peaked lately and continues to be so mind blowing holy shit literally everyone in highschool is having drug fueled anal orgies , kids in highschool are so grown thanks to new tech ( mainly internet and social media apps )

JUST FUCKING END IT if you're not a highschool chad in 2017

I fucking hated my first 3 years of highschool. Bullying for being ugly, humiliated infront of peers, treated like subhuman garbage. I hope everyone of my bullies get shot in both kneecaps, starved, have their eyes gouged out, then left for dead in the woods.

I'm serious thinking in get a fake birth certificate and go back to high school tbh you know hop on roids and be a chad athlete there

marin said:
I'm serious thinking in get a fake birth certificate and go back to high school tbh you know hop on roids and be a chad athlete there

lol please do that

I'm currently in high school and I can say from overhearing conversations that most high schoolers have already lost their virginity as a result of footballcels and Chads fucking Stacys and roasties. Modesty doesn't exist anymore due to apps like snap chat and tinder plaguing the internet, enabling meaningless and loveless sex.

Really hate this guys' posts

Secondary school was hell for me. I was picked on by guys, laughed at by girls, etc. I was too much of a pussy to retaliate. That’s when I begged my parents to allow to start boxing but they didn’t let me. It was fucking humiliating. I only had two close friends and if they weren’t in, I had no one to talk to. I didn’t really focus on my studies either.

High school was already fucked up with careless sluts when I went to high school in the 90s.

I can't imagine how bad it is now.

American/European culture is going to have a rude awakening in the next 5-10 years with hikkikomoris growing exponentially.

high school was completely torturous hell. last 2 years I would go through every day maybe saying a few words.

JFL if you didn't fuck jbs in high school

its the yoga pants and slutty wear females have showing it off everywhere when we're supposed to be at school to learn

they all copy each other and now most are wearing this to school because its comfortable (its not just like having to take time and wear makeup)

DismalSlimyBug-max-1mb.gif